Bring4th

Full Version: Good deeds and politeness will not polarize you alone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The key to positive polarization is not exclusively giving to others, being polite to them nor for all appearances being a "good" person. In other words, polarization does not rely on your perceived "kindness." On the surface it may seem such but getting into polarization with a mindset only focusing on appearances and actions alone will not get the job done. The key to polarizing is a genuine desire to truly get to know and understand your fellow man; To truly unite with them in heart and mind, truly feeling the desires of others as they are your own--even the ugliest ones at hand.

Acting in "service" to others with only a desire of appearing charitable, doing it only in a self-interested goal of appearing positive will not ascend you to a higher status of unity by any means. With this in mind, you will be surprised to find that many seemingly stern, dark and angry people are often very compassionate and harvestable because at their core they act with love.

In summary, feigning kindness will not get you anywhere. Feigning harmony and peace with all around you--while inside you're suffering and sacrificing--will not polarize you. What will is truly accepting and embracing everything that is in front of you. The appearance of it is only the icing on the cake.

There will be no judgement, no gauging of morality after this life of yours. There will only be an objective gauge of how much of the universe you are truly united with at your core.

Brittany

Learning to accept the kindness of others without suspecting ulterior motives is helpful as well.
(08-28-2013, 09:19 AM)Brittany Wrote: [ -> ]Learning to accept the kindness of others without suspecting ulterior motives is helpful as well.

One should be wise. An offering of "kindness" that comes with strict conditions and costs is not a true act of compassion; It's an offering of control.

Rationality and lack thereof does not have a direct correlation to compassion. One does not have to trust all to love all.
your post reminded me of this

Quote:82.29 Questioner: You stated in a much earlier session that it is necessary to polarize anything more than 50% service to self to be harvestable fourth-density positive. Was this condition the same at the time before the veil? The same percentage polarization?
Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

The query is not answered easily, for the concept of service to self did not hold sway previous to what we have been calling the veiling process. The necessity for graduation to fourth density is an ability to use, welcome, and enjoy a certain intensity of the white light of the One Infinite Creator. In your own terms at your space/time nexus this ability may be measured by your previously stated percentages of service.

Prior to the veiling process the measurement would be that of an entity walking up a set of your stairs, each of which was imbued with a certain quality of light. The stair upon which an entity stopped would be either third-density light or fourth-density light. Between the two stairs lies the threshold. To cross that threshold is difficult. There is resistance at the edge, shall we say, of each density. The faculty of faith or will needs to be understood, nourished, and developed in order to have an entity which seeks past the boundary of third density. Those entities which do not do their homework, be they ever so amiable, shall not cross. It was this situation which faced the Logoi prior to the veiling process being introduced into the experiential continuum of third density.

May we ask if there are any brief queries at this working?

In a pre-veiling universe where being amiable (aka polite) was the norm, the movement through the densities still required something more.

that said, its not necessarily feigning kindness when the attempt at compassion falls short of actually feeling true green ray love.

Quote:85.16

...It may take many, many essays into compassion before true universal love is the product of the attempted opening and crystallization of this all-important springboard energy center. Thus the student may discover many other components to what may seem to be all-embracing love. Each of these components may be balanced and accepted as part of the self and as transitional material as the entity’s seat of learn/teaching moves ever more fairly into the green ray...

After all that though, i still agree with you that external appearances of seeming positive isnt the same as positive polarization. It could even be argued that a "self-interested goal of appearing positive" is a tactic more suitable to a sts polarized individual.

At its simplest, positive polarization entails the opening and crystallisation of the heart chakra through attempting and maintaining and attitude of universal/unconditional love. I believe this is what you mean when you describe the heart of positive polarization as "accepting and embracing everything that is in front of you".
I simply hold that a true expression of love comes with no expectation as one genuinely kisses another. Gifts and service of true compassion come with a core desire to fulfill the desires of another. Else it approachs a level of compassion comparable to what a average man feels towards a prostitute.

In the end, actions and service only act as unveilers of portions of infinity that we can either resist or unite with. This is termed catalyst. Catalyst simply gives us the opportunity to unite with what we hadn't fully united with previously. The key part is uniting, loving.
(08-28-2013, 09:19 AM)Brittany Wrote: [ -> ]Learning to accept the kindness of others without suspecting ulterior motives is helpful as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRv4CoXQoAQ
I've seen it a lot in Thai/asian culture where many people will go to the temples and give offerings to the monks etc but really it is just a social thing to make you look good rather than a deep genuine gesture. Of course there are those who do, but many people do it just for the face of the act.
(08-28-2013, 10:46 AM)Steppenwolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen it a lot in Thai/asian culture where many people will go to the temples and give offerings to the monks etc but really it is just a social thing to make you look good rather than a deep genuine gesture. Of course there are those who do, but many people do it just for the face of the act.

good point

Aloysius

Quote: Those entities which do not do their homework, be they ever so amiable, shall not cross.

I remember reading this for the first time and really hoping that this sentence was due to the questioners distortions, Don looks liked he was a really hard working fellow lol.

But enough apathy

Quote:In summary, feigning kindness will not get you anywhere. Feigning harmony and peace with all around you--while inside you're suffering and sacrificing--will not polarize you

I'm just gonna take a wild stab in the dark here and assume you're talking about polarizing positively Wink

We are mind/body/spirit complexes, not just bodies capable of producing physical acts. Action arises from motivation and intent. "Service" involves our mind, body and spirit, it's not physical action alone (and some would argue not at all) that makes one polarize.

Even if people do have ulterior motives, that's probably their choice and my advice on polarizing would be to respect and love them and their choices that shape them.

Also, while we hold so much importance on polarization (and to a more societal context; being a 'good person') of course there's going to be people that try to put on a mask so they don't have to acknowledge darkness within themselves and to fit in to a perceived socially (or galactic) approved role to feel adequate in the eyes of others, rather than out of a deep seated love for all things lol.
Not really much I find that I can do about it but accept it as perfection, and ironically that seems to be a polarizing factor Cool

I don't think that there is really a single action or key to polarizing positively but when people perceive one they put importance on it. Whether it be "feeding the homeless" or "understanding your fellow man" that creates a distinction of importance between one thing and another, which is not a quality of unconditional love.

But yeah I do agree, politeness is often empty but there are people who do it out of understanding, love and heaps of great things. Allowing love to flow out of one's actions is a sign of an open green ray, whatever the action may be. Intent and motivation for the actions I would say is probably more of a factor than the action itself, I think we in a agreement on that BigSmile

Edit: clarity
[Image: ysgs.jpg]
I see polarization as a result of awareness which results from curiosity and determination.

Open up to possiblities, open up to the universal flow, allow the self to be a conduit for change.

From there we can see either focused change on the self, or focused change on the other selves. Focused change on the self is fine with the intention of enabling the self to better be of service to other selves.
lol I feel like I'm listening to a sermon.
Mount See You Now! BigSmile

*eats a banana because he hath noth a bread*
(08-28-2013, 10:06 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]lol I feel like I'm listening to a sermon.

I'm laughing at myself now. Thank you.
It's all good! Your message comes thru.
This is just so unbeliavably awesome BigSmile
Thread made me think of the song "dirty deeds done dirt cheap".