Bring4th

Full Version: Dual Activated People: how do they experience reality differently?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what are the consequences of having both a 3d body and a 4d body activated simulaneously?

Quote:63.13 Ra: I am Ra. These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a double body in activation. It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due to the necessity for manifesting the double body.

This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.
I wonder if electrical fields failing would be a painful experience.
Austin already has a very good existing thread here:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2544

but the question seems to be worth revisiting.

- -

Quote:63.14 We may respond to the heart of your questioning by noting that the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, consciously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third density is unable to remember due to the forgetting. Thus fourth-density experience may be begun with the added attraction, to an entity oriented towards service to others, of dwelling in a troubled third-density environment and offering its love and compassion.

so they are consciously aware of some 4th density understandings. Ummm.
(08-29-2013, 10:04 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]what are the consequences of having both a 3d body and a 4d body activated simulaneously?

In my opinion, dual activated individuals are those who are naturally open to psychic awareness. People who naturally see spirits, experience clairvoyance, and that sort of thing. They can work with ectoplasm and such.

That's not to say someone who isn't born with those abilities can't also "activate" higher bodies. There is always that latent possibility. The activation of a higher density body doesn't have to occur at, or slightly before, birth. However, psychic awareness that comes naturally is a clear indicator of dual activation, in my opinion.
I resonate more with being a wanderer than with being dual activated. I do work with energy, which can be considered power, which is a trademark of 6D wandering, where I balance the love/light. I feel pretty good now, knowing that I have a home out there, that I will find when it's my time to pass on. I am open to leaving at any time, but I am also open to continuing to shine my light and my love on this Earth to help Gaia. Work is going very well. I was worried about that before, after being out of it for 6 months. I love being a wanderer. Just almost can't wait to go home. Hopefully a wanderer doesn't wander forever. I hope that I can truly go home when my work here is done.

I certainly have experienced reality differently than most people, although I do not believe I am dual activated. A lot of psychic impressions and experiences that are hard to explain. I've had gaps of missing time as well, where something happened and I was either unconscious, or my memory was erased from those times. It could have been I was talking to a higher being, and then had my memory wiped of that encounter. I don't know, but I left myself clues that something had to have happened.

Just looked at the clock and it's 4:44. The other day I saw a license plate that said DCLXVI. Both are synchronicities.
(08-29-2013, 04:27 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so they are consciously aware of some 4th density understandings. Ummm.
If they had developed 4th density understandings. Since it takes 4th density mind to develop 4th density understandings, those harvested from other planets likely have a longer history with 4D mind/body complexes.

And if the veil is partially removed in the 3D/4D transitional, then it stands to reason that there would be more ability to recall past 3D/4D experience. And if that is the case, then it stands to reason that some of that memory would be actual technological understandings (i.e. problem solving for 3D world)
Quote:16.50 Questioner: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a small description of the conditions [in] fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are no words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited still until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.

Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of a type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thoughts of other-selves; it is a plane where one is aware of the vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.

Quote:17.1: Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the in-streaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth will thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you might call it. (...) Those who remain in fourth density upon this plane will be of the so-called positive orientation. Many will come from elsewhere, for it would appear that with all of the best efforts of the Confederation, which includes those from your peoples’ inner planes, inner civilizations, and those from other dimensions, the harvest will still be much less than that which this planetary sphere is capable of comfortably supporting in service.

Quote:40.3
Ra: I am Ra. (.........) each density being primarily its ray plus the attractions of the following ray pulling it forward in evolution and to some extent coloring or shading the chief color of that density.

Quote:45.11
Ra: I am Ra. [Bang outside.] The basic purpose [loud rapping] of a social memory complex is that of evolution. Beyond a certain point the evolution of spirit is quite dependent upon the understanding of self and other-self as Creator. This constitutes the basis for social complexes. When brought to maturity, they become social memory complexes. The fourth density and sixth density find these quite necessary. The fifth positive uses social memory [rapping] in attaining wisdom, though this is done individually. (...)

Quote:47.2
Ra: I am Ra (....)
The incorrectness lies in the consideration that social memory complexes were planned by the Logos or sub-Logos. This is incorrect, as the unity of the Creator exists within the smallest portion of any material created by Love, much less in a self-aware being.

However, the distortion of free will causes the social memory complex to appear as a possibility at a certain stage of evolution of mind. The purpose, or consideration which causes entities to form such complexes, of these social memory complexes, is a very simple extension of the basic distortion towards the Creator’s knowing of Itself, for when a group of mind/body/spirits become able to form a social memory complex, all experience of each entity is available to the whole of the complex. Thus the Creator knows more of Its creation in each entity partaking of this communion of entities.

Quote:47.3
Ra: I am Ra. (...) The vibratory rates are not to be understood as the same in positive and negative orientations. They are to be understood as having the power to accept and work with intelligent infinity to a certain degree or intensity. Due to the fact that the primary color, shall we say, or energy blue is missing from the negatively oriented system of power, the green/blue vibratory energies are not seen in the vibratory schedules or patterns of negative fourth and fifth rates of vibration.

The positive, upon the other hand, shall we say, has the full spectrum of true-color time/space vibratory patterns and thus contains a variant vibratory pattern or schedule. Each is capable of doing fourth-density work. This is the criterion for harvest.

Quote:48.6
Ra: I am Ra. There is very little work in consciousness in fourth and in fifth densities compared to the work done in third density. The work that is accomplished in positive fourth is that work whereby the positive social memory complex, having, through slow stages, harmoniously integrated itself, goes forth to aid those of less positive orientation which seek their aid. Thus their service is their work and through this dynamic between the societal self and the other-self which is the object of love, greater and greater intensities of understanding or compassion are attained. This intensity continues until the appropriate intensity of the light may be welcomed. This is fourth-density harvest.

Within fourth-density positive there are minor amounts of catalyst of a spiritual and mental complex distortion. This occurs during the process of harmonizing to the extent of forming the social memory complex. This causes some small catalyst and work to occur, but the great work of fourth density lies in the contact betwixt the societal self and less polarized other-self.

In fourth-density negative much work is accomplished during the fighting for position which precedes the period of the social memory complex. There are opportunities to polarize negatively by control of other-selves. During the social memory complex period of fourth-density negative the situation is the same. The work takes place through the societal reaching out to less polarized other-self in order to aid in negative polarization. (...)

Quote:63.27 Questioner: I will make this statement, and you correct me. What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy, as the big wheel in the sky turns and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations become more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the green, that is the green core vibrations complete more and more completely the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.

Quote:65.17
Ra: I am Ra. (...)Let us attempt to speak upon this interesting subject. In your space/time you and your peoples are the parents of that which is in the womb. The Earth, as you call it, is ready to be born and the delivery is not going smoothly. When this entity has become born it will be instinct with the social memory complex of its parents which have become fourth-density positive. In this density there is a broader view. (...)

Quote:82.29 Questioner: You stated in a much earlier session that it is necessary to polarize anything more than 50% service to self to be harvestable fourth-density positive. Was this condition the same at the time before the veil? The same percentage polarization?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

The query is not answered easily, for the concept of service to self did not hold sway previous to what we have been calling the veiling process. The necessity for graduation to fourth density is an ability to use, welcome, and enjoy a certain intensity of the white light of the One Infinite Creator. In your own terms at your space/time nexus this ability may be measured by your previously stated percentages of service.

Prior to the veiling process the measurement would be that of an entity walking up a set of your stairs, each of which was imbued with a certain quality of light. The stair upon which an entity stopped would be either third-density light or fourth-density light. Between the two stairs lies the threshold. To cross that threshold is difficult. There is resistance at the edge, shall we say, of each density. The faculty of faith or will needs to be understood, nourished, and developed in order to have an entity which seeks past the boundary of third density. Those entities which do not do their homework, be they ever so amiable, shall not cross. It was this situation which faced the Logoi prior to the veiling process being introduced into the experiential continuum of third density.
___________________________________________________>
Also I picked up something about how within the the infinite-ness of each moment there holds the potential for any change in polarity on this sphere as we become aware of the potential/power in thought, and the necessity for the "physical" vehicle as the instruments in this orchestral masterpiece.
As if to say, have faith, embellished loner.. (Wanderer Tongue)

If you resonate with the above quotes maybe ponder the idea of what 3rd/4th-dual means in terms of waking/sleeping life, the connectedness/disharmony felt betwixt self and other-self, the veiling process.

I got suckered in by the Law of Responsibility but cannot cross the Law of Confusion.
Thank you for those quotes. I'm always curious about the experiences of higher density. Particularly 4th at this time. Some say we're in 4th density now. Very early 4th density. I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. I'm having little synchronicities that tell me I'm on the right track. I saw a small feather the other day on the ground, which let me know that angels are nearby. It brought me a sense of joy and inner peace. More than I have gotten from meditation.

I especially like "It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way." when describing 4D.
(09-03-2013, 12:17 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I especially like "It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way." when describing 4D.

I always found that quote interesting, given that negatively polarized 4th density engineer a lot of disharmony for others and given that Ra described early 4th density as one of the most "intensive struggle" for the negative polarity. But then, being a whole density of vibration above ours, the vibrations would be less harsh or crude. It's hard for us, in our 3d state, to imagine what a more refined pattern of vibration would be like "in practice".
(08-29-2013, 09:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2013, 04:27 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so they are consciously aware of some 4th density understandings. Ummm.
If they had developed 4th density understandings. Since it takes 4th density mind to develop 4th density understandings, those harvested from other planets likely have a longer history with 4D mind/body complexes.

"4th density understandings" could simply mean in this context, the understandings necessary to experience 4th density. So an entity newly harvested from 3rd density could have these understandings.

Quote:And if the veil is partially removed in the 3D/4D transitional, then it stands to reason that there would be more ability to recall past 3D/4D experience. And if that is the case, then it stands to reason that some of that memory would be actual technological understandings (i.e. problem solving for 3D world)

Is there any way for us to pinpoint the mechanic which causes us to forget our past life experiences? Is this the same forgetting as the forgetting of the unified Creator?

I am not sure if it is logical that dual-activated entities would have better access to direct memories from past lives. I agree that some may have better capacity bringing in technological understandings, problem solving, etc., but these types of understandings are not necessary to be harvested to 4th density. Perhaps if there was higher technological advancement and more elevated problem solving skills in their native 3rd density then these things might be more available, but I wouldn't assume any being travelling from somewhere else would automatically bring these capacities. Plus we have no clue how many Earth natives are capable of harvest besides the Elder Race, and these beings wouldn't have any more advanced level of problem solving than what was available at the time of their last incarnation.

My own opinions are basically personal without any substantial information outside of my thread that plenum linked and my own thoughts. However, my opinion on my own nature has developed a bit since then. I have no clue whether I'm a dual-activated entity or not, and I've never sought validation from channeler or psychic, but I still feel strongly this is the case. Lots of things line up and I just have a strong resonance with the idea which seems to be lacking a connection any personal bias picked up in this lifetime, that I have identified so far anyways.

In regards to the greater access to past-life memories, I feel this could be possible in a normally given circumstance. However, having this greater access to literal memories could serve as not only a distraction to the entity itself but also as an infringement on free will of those around it. In my personal experience in trying to recall past life memories, I got a strong message from my own guidance that this information is not available to me because of a preincarnative choice of myself and my higher self. This was independently validated when I asked a channel I trust, who had no clue I received this message on my own, repeated exactly the same thing. If I am dual-activated, and if there is a preincarnative mechanic keeping me from access to my past lives, it could be that other dual-activated individuals have this same mechanic in place for some reason. It could be that this thinner veil would make these memories so available that they would be distracting or infringing in some way given the current environment of Earth.

This same type of mechanic could be in place for any type of phenomenon we'd associate with dual-activated entities. For instance, if spoon-bending were an automatic ability of someone with an activated 4th density body, why aren't there more people running around bending spoons everywhere? This phenomenon would certainly have been so noticeable by now that it could be studied and viewed under controlled settings in many, many cases. The idea of spoon bending is prevalent in our culture, every one of my friends and myself tried it in many sort of capacities when we were young, I can't believe that we were the only ones. Where are the spoon benders? Perhaps, given the current social environment, this sort of ability had to be stunted for some reason or another by a mechanism agreed upon preincarnatively.

If there is a system where these dual-activated people can mold the nature of their remembering of 4th density understandings and abilities, then I would think that it would all be molded to what is acceptable and most beneficial of the individual's own life circumstances as well as the greater circumstances of the social atmosphere. I believe the thing that being dual activated offers the most is the ability to work with 4th density energies in the understanding of the self. Like Q'uo says, "The fourth-density activation, however, enables you, far more than those about you, to be tough. We think that is perhaps the simplest way to put that. The interpenetration of third density with fourth-density energy in the time/space sector of this development is bombarding the Earth with wave after wave of a denser kind of light that brings all entities’ worst fears to the surface and plays them out. It is a separating device, if you will, between wheat and chaff, in biblical terms. There are tares sown among the harvest of good that you have created in your life[time]. These waves of energy call for the truth from you, and, so, many of you are facing parts of yourself you never wanted to see and at which you don’t want to look."

Any ability or experience beyond that, I personally believe, would be unique to the individual and somewhat reliant on what is available to the current social atmosphere and mind of Earth.

Edit: clarification
It would seem to me that a sign of dual activation may simply be understood as the realisation of the duty/honor of being that evolutionary step step between layers as...
Quote:Ra: ...Between the two stairs lies the threshold. To cross that threshold is difficult. There is resistance at the edge, shall we say, of each density. The faculty of faith or will needs to be understood, nourished, and developed in order to have an entity which seeks past the boundary of third density. Those entities which do not do their homework, be they ever so amiable, shall not cross. It was this situation which faced the Logoi prior to the veiling process being introduced into the experiential continuum of third density.
... it is a most necessary and arduous task/pleasure to help lay foundations for 4d social-memory complex, which will be it's own new and unique system of intelligence in the universe, which I believe delights in the genetic diversity of this populace.
----

(09-03-2013, 03:06 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]If I am dual-activated, and if there is a preincarnative mechanic keeping me from access to my past lives, it could be that other dual-activated individuals have this same mechanic in place for some reason. It could be that this thinner veil would make these memories so available that they would be distracting or infringing in some way given the current environment of Earth.
Perhaps, given the current social environment, this sort of ability had to be stunted for some reason or another by a mechanism agreed upon preincarnatively.

I think in 3D most couldn't tolerate 4D past memory, as remember that 4D is beyond the veiling and the entire social-memory has access to each it's members' individual memories'. And I would think time seen more wholistically beyond veiling (therefore lifetime(s) is like...?)...
(09-03-2013, 03:06 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2013, 09:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

"4th density understandings" could simply mean in this context, the understandings necessary to experience 4th density. So an entity newly harvested from 3rd density could have these understandings.
Of course.

(09-03-2013, 03:06 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:And if the veil is partially removed in the 3D/4D transitional, then it stands to reason that there would be more ability to recall past 3D/4D experience. And if that is the case, then it stands to reason that some of that memory would be actual technological understandings (i.e. problem solving for 3D world)

Is there any way for us to pinpoint the mechanic which causes us to forget our past life experiences? Is this the same forgetting as the forgetting of the unified Creator?
The "mechanic" is the nature of mind itself. 3D mind does not vibrate on a level capable of subsuming past-life experience. It strictly limits and focuses awareness toward the familiar "ego" seat of consciousness.

(09-03-2013, 03:06 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure if it is logical that dual-activated entities would have better access to direct memories from past lives. I agree that some may have better capacity bringing in technological understandings, problem solving, etc., but these types of understandings are not necessary to be harvested to 4th density. Perhaps if there was higher technological advancement and more elevated problem solving skills in their native 3rd density then these things might be more available, but I wouldn't assume any being travelling from somewhere else would automatically bring these capacities.
Of course specific understandings are not required, they are tools. You've got millions of these beings from all over however

(09-03-2013, 03:06 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Plus we have no clue how many Earth natives are capable of harvest besides the Elder Race, and these beings wouldn't have any more advanced level of problem solving than what was available at the time of their last incarnation.
My guess is around 1% at present.

(09-03-2013, 03:06 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]In regards to the greater access to past-life memories, I feel this could be possible in a normally given circumstance. However, having this greater access to literal memories could serve as not only a distraction to the entity itself but also as an infringement on free will of those around it.
I don't think it works like you are imagining. The information comes wholly into the context of whatever present experience is available, using the same faculty of intuition. The difference is that there is an ever broader reach, as the transitional bodies develop.
(09-03-2013, 06:30 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]I think in 3D most couldn't tolerate 4D past memory, as remember that 4D is beyond the veiling and the entire social-memory has access to each it's members' individual memories'. And I would think time seen more wholistically beyond veiling (therefore lifetime(s) is like...?)...

I think most dual-activated entities here would not have past life experience in 4D itself, this being the beginnings of their 4D incarnation. Earth is their 4D home and they are ready for 4D, but incarnate before 4d is completely available in order to help aid the transition.

(09-03-2013, 08:42 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2013, 03:06 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]In regards to the greater access to past-life memories, I feel this could be possible in a normally given circumstance. However, having this greater access to literal memories could serve as not only a distraction to the entity itself but also as an infringement on free will of those around it.
I don't think it works like you are imagining. The information comes wholly into the context of whatever present experience is available, using the same faculty of intuition. The difference is that there is an ever broader reach, as the transitional bodies develop.

What you just described actually is how I imagine it actually happening, for myself and others (if I'm correct about my own nature). I was responding under the assumption you were proposing that literal, direct memories from past lives would be more available to dual-activated entities however they please.

I know many people who seem to carry vivid memories that they believe to be from past lives and I figured it would normally be interpreted that this would be easier for dual-activated entities. I have to consider the idea that these memories exist for some people to access, but it's hard for me to really form an opinion on the matter since I have no experience with it.
(09-03-2013, 11:44 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2013, 06:30 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]I think in 3D most couldn't tolerate 4D past memory, as remember that 4D is beyond the veiling and the entire social-memory has access to each it's members' individual memories'. And I would think time seen more wholistically beyond veiling (therefore lifetime(s) is like...?)...

I think most dual-activated entities here would not have past life experience in 4D itself, this being the beginnings of their 4D incarnation. Earth is their 4D home and they are ready for 4D, but incarnate before 4d is completely available in order to help aid the transition.
I think only once a 4D body is sufficiently complete would there be any actual memory as in events and what not. Remember so-called "past life experiences" are always interpreted in the provided context of societal and personal minds - using whatever symbolism and metaphor is available.

(09-03-2013, 11:44 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2013, 08:42 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

What you just described actually is how I imagine it actually happening, for myself and others (if I'm correct about my own nature). I was responding under the assumption you were proposing that literal, direct memories from past lives would be more available to dual-activated entities however they please.
That is not what I was proposing. I was proposing that even without the literal or historical, direct memories, you have a stronger "vibe" or vague notion of that which is congruent with or supports your task. It would "speak through" you intuition. Collectively, with that increase in vibration that bias of "distilled experience" is something like a new resource and should be a new phenomenon such as that which ushered in the "Renaissance". That doesn't rule out a random flash of insight that seems like a forgotten memory, or perhaps more dream-like info.

(09-03-2013, 11:44 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I know many people who seem to carry vivid memories that they believe to be from past lives and I figured it would normally be interpreted that this would be easier for dual-activated entities. I have to consider the idea that these memories exist for some people to access, but it's hard for me to really form an opinion on the matter since I have no experience with it.
I assumed it would be easier for dual-activated entities because they have a different mind construct. However, I believe people are really just interpreting impressions, no matter how vivid (or emotional) rather than remembering the actual details. Familiar and subconsciously resonating symbols from *this* incarnation will be evoked to explain what is being suggested. That's not to say that somehow that metaphorical similarity is not as useful as the historical reality which may underlie it - for example to explain a condition or disposition. Same thing happens often with channeling and alien abduction - the mind reaches for something it can not actually grasp but which makes some kind of an impression nonetheless.

Brittany

It has been theorized by many people that I am dual activated. I don't feel I can claim that for myself with complete assurance, but, after talking to many sorts of people I have realized that my perceptions are not what would be considered "normal".

This can best be explained in my recent introduction to the cannabis plant, which I have used only once. I succeeded in "getting high", but realized the feeling was almost identical to the trance state I can enter at will simply by focusing on my indigo ray. The bodily response was exaggerated, but there was nothing in the experience so unique or enlightening that I felt the need to continue. It seems I, for my entire life, have consistently experienced a level of perception that others have to ingest certain substances to achieve. It has been very useful in my seeking, but is it also the mark of dual activated perception? I'll let others decide that.
I have a pretty good idea that I also am dual activated. I've always been on another level and am manifesting and understanding things intuitively (next to no effort). I have a wholistic mindset and understand systems very easily. I can slip into trance states very easily and have very active chakras without much effort at all. My whole family knows there's something very special about me and I bring a sense of peace with me to most all I interact with.

Brittany, I know what you mean about not needing drugs to induce certain states of mind. I've never had any drugs, but discussing my dream/trance worlds experiences with people who have, I feel I have no need for anything extra.

Idk for sure if I am dual activated, but I think it could be an easy possibility also considering my young age.
(08-29-2013, 04:27 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:63.14 We may respond to the heart of your questioning by noting that the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, consciously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third density is unable to remember due to the forgetting. Thus fourth-density experience may be begun with the added attraction, to an entity oriented towards service to others, of dwelling in a troubled third-density environment and offering its love and compassion.

I would say, personally, that it makes it harder to be here in some ways. And it seems cumulative. One can go a long time in a detached way connected to the "higher" energies and understandings, but the longer one is here, the more challenging it is to stay . . . optimistic, or perhaps I should say, feeling good about being here. Simple words for a very complex and difficult to articulate subject.
(09-06-2013, 04:37 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2013, 04:27 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]

I would say, personally, that it makes it harder to be here in some ways. And it seems cumulative. One can go a long time in a detached way connected to the "higher" energies and understandings, but the longer one is here, the more challenging it is to stay . . . optimistic, or perhaps I should say, feeling good about being here. Simple words for a very complex and difficult to articulate subject.

4D energies and 3D energies are super hard to work together. I tried it with my wife and it was wayyy too much for her to handle. It's hard to have a more clear understanding and solution to problems and not be able to help people who don't wish to be helped. I'm an optimist but its sometimes hard to stay that way.
I would guess the Buddha boy could be a pretty likely example. Going by his lack of need for food if true. Would be very interesting if it was proven true and the boy allowed himself to be medically examined and see if there was any abnormalities i.e in his DNA. Any new mutations etc.