Bring4th

Full Version: 15 year old boy survives purely on prana, no food or water for 10 months
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

Ah, this is the "Buddha boy" although he insists he is only at the level of a Rinpoche, or at least last time he was asked. Breatharian techniques maximizes the gains from breathing, so I would not say he was completely without food or water, just obtaining the necessities through other means. That being said, if you don't know what you're doing I wouldn't suggest trying this aha
Tanner I can't wait to hear your "aha" in person. I can already imagine the awesomeness!!!Smile
(08-29-2013, 07:27 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, this is the "Buddha boy" although he insists he is only at the level of a Rinpoche, or at least last time he was asked. Breatharian techniques maximizes the gains from breathing, so I would not say he was completely without food or water, just obtaining the necessities through other means. That being said, if you don't know what you're doing I wouldn't suggest trying this aha

where did Buddha Boy go?

didn't he just 'vanish' into the forest one day?

(some thought that tigers might have gotten to him)

maybe he had finished his task, and left.

Melissa

[Image: Ram+Buddha+Boy+guruji+returning.jpg]

Great hair Tongue
The hair is a sign of big amounts of lime energy(heart chakra).
But doesn't hair need proteins to grow?
(08-30-2013, 09:28 PM)unir 1 Wrote: [ -> ]But doesn't hair need proteins to grow?
Well, yes. But I don't see how my statement would contradict that. You can't expect to grow super-thick hair through only eating tons of protein.

With a bigger thymus(part of the heart), thicker hair follows.
Aureus,
My question was meant to be directed towards the idea that the boy has lived without food or water.

If the boy doesn't eat, how is it possible that his hair continues to grow?
I am obviously missing an understanding here, and i would appreciate a reasonable answer about the above question

P.S. (edit)
I've seen a film about the buddha-boy, who is supposedly the same person in the picture in this thread. His hair was long, but not as long as it is in this thread's picture of him. The presumed natural growth of his hair caught my interest.
(09-01-2013, 05:28 PM)unir 1 Wrote: [ -> ]If the boy doesn't eat, how is it possible that his hair continues to grow?
I am obviously missing an understanding here, and i would appreciate a reasonable answer about the above question

If one had activated, or had some degree of conscious control of their indigo body, they could materialize or manifest all the requisite nutrients/proteins the physical body requires in order to thrive.
I had a reading once that said that my thymus was closed off due to an implant put there by positive ET beings to protect me. That may be why I don't feel much in the way of my heart chakra. I felt overwhelmed when I felt love in my heart, that they had to shut it down so I could continue to function. I'd love to get back to that state, but with only as much love as I can handle. It begins with gratitude for what I have, and for being myself.
(09-01-2013, 05:28 PM)unir 1 Wrote: [ -> ]Aureus,
My question was meant to be directed towards the idea that the boy has lived without food or water.

I don't know. I too lack the understanding of how it is possible to live on only prana for 10 months. I do however believe it is possible, but it obviously requires quite some meditation mastery.

Seeing how big this guys heart is (if it's the same guy), I'd be veery surprised if it was all a lie.
I'm no Buddha (or anywhere near there), but as I feel the Quantum Field get denser where I'm at,
it satisfies my hunger for at least the short-term. Will have to see.
But I've been doing this for 10-15 years of releasing resistance which allowed me to move up in subdensity I believe.
(09-01-2013, 05:28 PM)unirĀ 1 Wrote: [ -> ]Aureus,

P.S. (edit)
I've seen a film about the buddha-boy, who is supposedly the same person in the picture in this thread. His hair was long, but not as long as it is in this thread's picture of him. The presumed natural growth of his hair caught my interest.

My guess is that since matter forms out of the Quantum Field (which is infinitely dense and ultimately absolutely still), anything including hair can be manifested.