Bring4th

Full Version: The greatest irony in everyone who awaited immediate "ascension."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:1.8 Questioner: Can you comment on the coming planetary changes in our physical reality?

[Background noise.]

Ra: I am Ra. I preferred to wait till this instrument had again reached the proper state of depth of singleness or one-pointedness before we spoke.

The changes are very, very trivial. We do not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest.

Aloysius

Harvest and ascension are different ideas

Bat

I guess it doesn't really matter that much, i see it as rather an opening of a window, change is of the moment and we are in its dance.
I jumped to your conclusion: "What's my point? Stop worrying about the Harvest and live each day in the love and light of our One Infinite Creator" and pretty much agree with that.
Even when life gets difficult, it's good to rest in Creator's love and light.
I believed December 21, 2012 was something special.
(10-13-2014, 03:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I believed December 21, 2012 was something special.

It was.
Explain why not.
We didn't change densities then. I thought we would.

Unbound

Yes we did. It just wasn't what people expected as there is a tendency to over-dramatize in the mind. Also, technically, the "change" is actually just crossing the threshold in the Logos' design so we are now in a 4D time/space zone, with our 3D/4D Earth in the process of "upgrading". In otherwords, more and more of 4th density is gradually manifesting as we become capable of integrating its energies.

We most certainly did cross the density threshold then.
[Image: gradient2-300x121.png]

Where do you draw the line between yellow and green? When the threshold is crossed the change is so subtle that it's hard to perceive. We're still pretty yellow, but it's definitely tinged with green, and will just get greener and greener from here on out. No going back!

I can tell you that I had a very perceptible shift of energy at that time. It took a few months for me to process what had happened, but I definitely stepped into a different level of consciousness at the end of 2012.
We have always been all densities Smile
I still feel very much 3D and still live with a very difficult 3D mother.

Unbound

What exactly do you use to determine what makes reality "feel" 3D?
It feels 3D because I don't have an electrical body, and I won't live 90,000 years. Reality does not feel dreamlike. I had a mental breakdown and snapped close to December 21, 2012.

Unbound

Yes, you do have an electrical body, actually. Who says you will live 90,000 years otherwise? Why should reality feel dream-like? 4D isn't supposed to be dream-like, it is just a "real" to experience as 3D.
I still very much experience polarity, negativity. I thought in 4D you don't experience that except from STS beings, and my mom isn't an STS being, I don't believe.

BTW where has A1 gone?
Gem, I'm pretty sure you know as well as everyone else here that polarity exists until mid-6th density. Earth still has 3D energies because there are billions of people incarnate who are still using them. They are being used up, however, so keep your chin up. I don't think your mother is STS either, I think she is most likely hasn't chosen. There are a lot of people who are on the verge of making The Choice... can't just pull the plug and make it for them!

I think A1's last post was when he realized he'd been trolled by the other A1 (hmm... should have been obvious, eh? Tongue) Maybe he'll be back, but I think the forums were outliving their usefulness in his existence. He'd already made a solemn vow to not create any new threads, nor participate at all in the Archetypes forum.
I never noticed the A1 troll. Yeah, I realize that polarity still exists in 4D. But my feeling is it isn't as extreme as it is in 3D.
Yes absolutely Jade, it was the same for me. There where other things in play at the time, which in hindsight could have been catalyst. It wasn't until about a year later that I made the association between the spiritual change in myself, and the significance of the date.
I was too distracted by the intense catalyst I was experiencing at the time, to think about the DEC 2012 correlation.
Of course it could have been a co-incidence. However I've seen enough posts here on bring 4th, from people who had a spiritual change in that time period, to make me wonder.
I feel that we must discuss the relevant origins of the Mayan December 21, 2012 calendar's omega point. This is if we want to consider the belief system of what actually occurred that day.
Cutting through all the belief systems people attached to the calendars, the calendars are having to do with cycles.
The cycles have to do with the heavens.
This is not too odd. Today, even in such a spiritually asleep society, a year is often measured by the Earth's orbit around the sun.
So the calendars are very astronomical.
The mayan calendars also have mystical relationship to the heavens cause of their mayan ways.
So for the purpose of discussion it makes sense to relate astrology into here.
It also makes sense cause this thread is bringing it up in relative mysticism.
Astrology is fundamentally the study of the relationship of the heavens interaction with humans.
Astrology does not say that the heavens dominate humanity. Astrology does not say that the heavens create our karma.
Astrology says that the heavens are reflections of individual humans and collective populaces.
In other words, the heavens are beautifully mapping out our karma.
Karma is the consequences of our creation, nothing more or less.
A person cannot simply disbelieve karma unless they misunderstand it.

Let us say you study for a history test. The action is karma. Consequence is karma, two karmic consequences of studying for a history test can be that you memorize a lot and that you ace the test. Karma is like ourself made kinetic. (Apply newton's laws of motion to karma?) haha
So again, in relationship to astrology, the heavens do not create our karma. Ourselves create our karma.
There might be a karmic consequence as a time period of self-created high potential that our higher selves communicate to us through the heavens, but our willpower has choices to carry us through in whatever inappropriate/appropriate manners that our karma is really in alignment with.
Astrologically speaking, if we have not created the karmic momentum to ascend, the heavens will not miraculously cause it for us.
Saying the heavens is all that is needed to ascend would be like saying the history books will memorize the information for us without the involvement of our consciousness.
Astrology is like a karma map, but it is not like a karma lock.
People can transcend certain karma or all karma.
The heavens are showing that we are being given wonderful catalysts to growth by ourselves, but whatever we are has to be the prime creator of our reality.
I bring up astrology because to me that seems to be essentially what the shift imaginings are being founded upon.
Of course, they are not born through astrology.
But people tend to focus on the reflection more than the origin, so in sharing I have to share based upon where people are at.
So immediate ascension or gradual ascension has to do with the karma a human has created for their self.
Immediate ascension is possible, but it isn't arbitrary.
If ascension did not happen for a person or a populace, it means they did not do what is necessary to ascend.
A person isn't simply entitled to ascension because their outward identification thinks they want it. That is such an arrogant, assertive, ego trip.
A person has to embody and will ascension. The unconscious can be relevant.
So the people that are ascending are those that are ceasing their clinging to karma that carries them out of enlightening consciousness.
"Know Thyself"
Identifying with outward systems can be like a trickster.
We do not have to wait for external events for internal change. That is a disempowerment.
We do not have to bind ourselves to shift dates. That is a disempowerment.
We can be creators. This is empowerment.

I think that the harvest is relatable as an "external event" and as a "reflection"
So I'd apply the same logic.
We have to make it happen. It does not happen without the consent of the self/selves. What creates the consent of the self/selves? Wink

(10-23-2014, 12:18 AM)SunlitDoves Wrote: [ -> ]I feel that we must discuss the relevant origins of the Mayan December 21, 2012 calendar's omega point. This is if we want to consider the belief system of what actually occurred that day.
Cutting through all the belief systems people attached to the calendars, the calendars are having to do with cycles.
The cycles have to do with the heavens.
This is not too odd. Today, even in such a spiritually asleep society, a year is often measured by the Earth's orbit around the sun.
So the calendars are very astronomical.
The mayan calendars also have mystical relationship to the heavens cause of their mayan ways.
So for the purpose of discussion it makes sense to relate astrology into here.
It also makes sense cause this thread is bringing it up in relative mysticism.
Astrology is fundamentally the study of the relationship of the heavens interaction with humans.
Astrology does not say that the heavens dominate humanity. Astrology does not say that the heavens create our karma.
Astrology says that the heavens are reflections of individual humans and collective populaces.
In other words, the heavens are beautifully mapping out our karma.
Karma is the consequences of our creation, nothing more or less.
A person cannot simply disbelieve karma unless they misunderstand it.

Let us say you study for a history test. The action is karma. Consequence is karma, two karmic consequences of studying for a history test can be that you memorize a lot and that you ace the test. Karma is like ourself made kinetic. (Apply newton's laws of motion to karma? haha)
So again, in relationship to astrology, the heavens do not create our karma. Ourselves create our karma.
There might be a karmic consequence as a time period of self-created high potential that our higher selves communicate to us through the heavens, but our willpower has choices to carry us through in whatever inappropriate/appropriate manners that our karma is really in alignment with.
Astrologically speaking, if we have not created the karmic momentum to ascend, the heavens will not miraculously cause it for us.
Saying the heavens is all that is needed to ascend would be like saying the history books will memorize the information for us without the involvement of our consciousness.
Astrology is like a karma map, but it is not like a karma lock.
People can transcend certain karma or all karma.
The heavens are showing that we are being given wonderful catalysts to growth by ourselves, but whatever we are has to be the prime creator of our reality.
I bring up astrology because to me that seems to be essentially what the shift imaginings are being founded upon.
Of course, they are not born through astrology.
But people tend to focus on the reflection more than the origin, so in sharing I have to share based upon where people are at.
So immediate ascension or gradual ascension has to do with the karma a human has created for their self.
Immediate ascension is possible, but it isn't arbitrary.
If ascension did not happen for a person or a populace, it means they did not do what is necessary to ascend.
A person isn't simply entitled to ascension because their outward identification thinks they want it. That is such an arrogant, assertive, ego trip.
A person has to embody and will ascension. The unconscious can be relevant.
So the people that are ascending are those that are ceasing their clinging to karma that carries them out of enlightening consciousness.
"Know Thyself"
Identifying with outward systems can be like a trickster.

"There might be a karmic consequence as a time period of self-created high potential that our higher selves communicate to us through the heavens, but our willpower has choices to carry us through in whatever inappropriate/appropriate manners that our karma is really in alignment with."
Nice Angel
"People can transcend certain karma or all karma."

On Ascension itself. the idea of it was a great catalyst in itself, gathering further that spiritual momentum. Getting that awareness is key.. Hleped with my growth, i went on fruit diet and for weeks leading up to it, meditated as much as possible. Went away with to mountains for the Dec 21 with partner. I wast in mindet it would happen or would not happen but wanted to be in touch with any spiritual changes.
With your quote Jade..
"I can tell you that I had a very perceptible shift of energy at that time. It took a few months for me to process what had happened, but I definitely stepped into a different level of consciousness at the end of 2012. "Certainly was the case for me, at first I thought it was cause of extra effort I took spiritual before but as time passed I realised it was more..
I definitely experience astrological occurrences as catalysts, but I tend to like to think of them through the eyes of mystery and as permission slips for what is happening by the self.
I feel it also makes a difference in discussion whether reincarnation is in play too.
I say this in relation to karma and how the shift appears for the self.
What has the selves/self actually been doing for this life or lifetimes opposed to what we want to believe it has been doing?
Even the Law of One says that not all make the shift. Is the Law of One really only talking about those that do not make spiritual effort through lifetime or lifetimes? That is a very convenient, romantic conclusion. Perhaps it is a correct one though, I do not know.
What is REALLY needed to make the shifts?
I like what the Law of One has to say, but how does the self REALLY relate to what the Law of One shows?
I am optimistic about all having potential to make a shift, however, I wonder how many people actually draw upon that potential.
This is really reflecting my view of myself.
This response is of course an extension of my own karma and maybe it does not relate to others as much as I think.
Really this is a karma I need to let go of as it has circulated and resurfaced multiple times.
I guess I wonder what others think or know.
(10-23-2014, 09:56 AM)SunlitDoves Wrote: [ -> ]I am optimistic about all having potential to make a shift, however, I wonder how many people actually draw upon that potential.

This response is of course an extension of my own karma and maybe it does not relate to others as much as I think.

yeah, I guess the question becomes - what sort of shift would you like to make in your life yourself?
(10-23-2014, 04:47 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2014, 09:56 AM)SunlitDoves Wrote: [ -> ]I am optimistic about all having potential to make a shift, however, I wonder how many people actually draw upon that potential.

yeah, I guess the question becomes - what sort of shift would you like to make in your life yourself?

I would like to shift my perception to be aware of 4D fully, if that was possible. I want to see 4D earth with my own eyes.

I now trust that we've entered 4D. The difference is very subtle though. People in my life haven't changed.
My Universe is still the same. I still feel the same. Except now I have a tulpa, and that takes my mind off
the discomforts of life.
(10-14-2014, 03:03 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ][Image: gradient2-300x121.png]

Where do you draw the line between yellow and green? When the threshold is crossed the change is so subtle that it's hard to perceive. We're still pretty yellow, but it's definitely tinged with green, and will just get greener and greener from here on out. No going back!

I can tell you that I had a very perceptible shift of energy at that time. It took a few months for me to process what had happened, but I definitely stepped into a different level of consciousness at the end of 2012.

This graphic is an excellent representation of how I see the situation! I never thought about visualizing it like that. Normally, I would describe it as similar to the transition between night and day. There is a point where it is clearly day and a point where it is clearly night, but there's not a distinct boundary between the two.

As Q'uo described the situation of Harvest, the 2012 Winter solstice was when the last tiny bit of 3D energy would be incoming from the cosmos. Similar to the very last evidence of daylight disappeared and it was clearly nighttime.

At the time of the Ra contact, Ra indicated that we were essentially already fully within 4th density time/space, so it was probably already very much "nighttime" at that point, but still some shreds of daylight. I personally didn't feel a shift when crossing the 2012 thresh hold, but I don't doubt it. It seems possible that it could have been a distinct metaphysical shift based on the mechanics of the universe or even a shift brought about by the expectations of change. When something grabs the attention of so many people, I have no doubt that the attention has effects which ripple into the planetary mind.
The only thing I noticed in the resulting shift was I thought I was talking to God once. I was creating a Universe within myself. Then I got bad advice. It was pretty powerful though. My living room carpet was appearing all ripply to me. But I don't know if that was a result of the energies.
(10-24-2014, 12:05 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2014, 03:03 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ][Image: gradient2-300x121.png]

This graphic is an excellent representation of how I see the situation! I never thought about visualizing it like that. Normally, I would describe it as similar to the transition between night and day. There is a point where it is clearly day and a point where it is clearly night, but there's not a distinct boundary between the two.

As Q'uo described the situation of Harvest, the 2012 Winter solstice was when the last tiny bit of 3D energy would be incoming from the cosmos. Similar to the very last evidence of daylight disappeared and it was clearly nighttime.

At the time of the Ra contact, Ra indicated that we were essentially already fully within 4th density time/space, so it was probably already very much "nighttime" at that point, but still some shreds of daylight. I personally didn't feel a shift when crossing the 2012 thresh hold, but I don't doubt it. It seems possible that it could have been a distinct metaphysical shift based on the mechanics of the universe or even a shift brought about by the expectations of change. When something grabs the attention of so many people, I have no doubt that the attention has effects which ripple into the planetary mind.

Interpretation is from the following Ra quote:

Quote:32.12 ↥ Questioner: Can you give me an idea how the different colors… This is a difficult question to ask. I hardly have any words. What I’m trying to get at is how the different colors I might say originate as these functions or the essence, you might say, of the origin of these colors as functions for these different expressions in consciousness. I don’t know if this question is sufficient.

Ra: I am Ra. This question is sufficiently clear for us to attempt explanation of what, as you have observed, is not easily grasped material for the intellectual mind. The nature of vibration is such that it may be seen as having mathematically strait or narrow steps. These steps may be seen as having boundaries. Within each boundary there are infinite gradations of vibration or color. However, as one approaches a boundary, an effort must be made to cross that boundary. These colors are a simplistic way of expressing the boundary divisions of your density. There is also the time/space analogy which may be seen as the color itself in a modified aspect.
I like the effort it takes to cross the boundary. It makes the struggle worthwhile. If it were too easy than people might not be ready for 4D or later. We have to struggle through suffering in order to find peace within. I have been fighting tooth and nail to make it.

Unbound

Gemini Wolf, if you would seek out some guidance and training I am sure so much of this would be easier for you. Some of the things you are described are things I have heard as being tasks in the higher adept ranks of the Golden Dawn and magical orders. You may not recognize it but you are doing high magical work, but it seems to be semi-unconscious.

michael430

[deleted]
My idea of my path is different from some of you. Learning to let go of "struggle." I now see my path to be learning to "allow" and to allow the path to be EZ. For example, I have not been helping the environment to become healthier, because I have worried about it, fretted about it, agonized over the quality of the air, the fish, etc. I value those who are out fighting for whales, but I am now anchored in the belief that my duty is to tell the stories about what is good, what is right, etc. (Other people are called to be on the ocean actually laying their bodies on the line. I admire them but that is not what my path has been. I will make contributions to them occasionally and send them good energy.) In other words, I celebrate the Greenpeace people, instead of agonizing over the whales, I celebrate the resurgence of some species.

This path for me does involve "work" which means remembering over and over to come back into alignment with love, forgiveness, and appreciation instead of sending out angry emails and launching angry diatribes.

Another part of this acceptance path for me is learning to value and appreciate each of you even though some of your paths may seem crazy, stupid, or whatever. Because God includes everything. My job and duty is to pilot only my own ship, and that is a continuing learning process. Sometimes it feels very challenging when it seems others are preventing me from having what I want, and I believe what I want is the right way. I know enough to know there is a fallacy in this attitude on my part. So I wish to change my attitude, and believe with help from higher/inner guidance I am moving in that direction.
Pages: 1 2