Bring4th

Full Version: Two souls permanently becoming one...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anybody here have any anecdotes regarding this? Is this a rare event across all densities?

I know it's possible, there can't be any constraint in this regard as one surrenders to infinity at the very end.

michael430

[deleted]
One as in the same identity? Like each soul is no longer capable of distinguishing itself from the other?

Melissa

When your hands leap
towards mine, love,
what do they bring me in flight?
Why did they stop
at my lips, so suddenly,
why do I know them,
as if once before,
I have touched them,
as if, before being,
they travelled
my forehead, my waist?
Their smoothness came
winging through time,
over the sea and the smoke,
over the Spring,
and when you laid
your hands on my chest
I knew those wings
of the gold doves,
I knew that clay,
and that colour of grain.
The years of my life
have been roadways of searching,
a climbing of stairs,
a crossing of reefs.
Trains hurled me onwards
waters recalled me,
on the surface of grapes
it seemed that I touched you.
Wood, of a sudden,
made contact with you,
the almond-tree summoned
your hidden smoothness,
until both your hands
closed on my chest,
like a pair of wings
ending their flight.

P. Neruda.
Well I don't think I'd want to permanently merge with another soul. Not being able to tell your thoughts apart. I heard that even when you merge with Creator, you still have identity, yet your thoughts are then Creator's thoughts. I don't think you ever lose your identity.
(08-31-2013, 12:46 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Well I don't think I'd want to permanently merge with another soul. Not being able to tell your thoughts apart. I heard that even when you merge with Creator, you still have identity, yet your thoughts are then Creator's thoughts. I don't think you ever lose your identity.

Then there is separation.
So in unity there is no identity? Or an individualized portion of a social memory complex?
Does Ra seek unity, or do they already experience that?

Bat

I think that it is possible for the veil of duality to be lowered between two people, so that each person can experience all of the others life experience. I believe this will be a sexual transfer of energy at the indigo level.
Didn't Ra say that two people could even do a violet ray sexual energy exchange? That's like seeing Creator in each other, and experiencing that, if I recall correctly.
It is a phenomenon I've considered, looked at from several angles, and I find it very fascinating. I believe the question asked here is, in human form, how much can two expressions of the creator merge? What are the parameters? Can they be bent? Has anyone ever experienced this, and what was the result?

It would be an exploration of the deepest kind of connection, bringing in this density a fusion which may already exists in other realms as indeed, we are all one.

Bat

I believe so Gemini Wolf. I would think of it as an Indigo/Violet level experience.

Quote:"
The indigo-ray transfer is extremely rare among your people. This is the sacramental portion of the body complex whereby contact may be made through the violet ray with intelligent infinity. No blockages may occur at these latter two levels due to the fact that if both entities are not ready for this energy it is not visible and neither transfer nor blockage may take place. It is as though the distributor were removed from a powerful engine
"
Full merging can be experienced.

Nothing is ever lost in existence.
(08-31-2013, 11:03 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]One as in the same identity? Like each soul is no longer capable of distinguishing itself from the other?

Yep.
(08-31-2013, 06:09 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2013, 11:03 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]One as in the same identity? Like each soul is no longer capable of distinguishing itself from the other?

Yep.
Consciousness usually expands, so I'd say this would be a regression if such awareness was lost.
(08-31-2013, 06:50 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep.
Consciousness usually expands, so I'd say this would be a regression if such awareness was lost.

How so if the experience and memories of both lives remain intact, quantifiable?
(08-31-2013, 07:19 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2013, 06:50 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep.

How so if the experience and memories of both lives remain intact, quantifiable?
Because how memory is created is also a qualifiable ability of awareness.
(08-31-2013, 08:49 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody here have any anecdotes regarding this? Is this a rare event across all densities?

I know it's possible, there can't be any constraint in this regard as one surrenders to infinity at the very end.

Well you are *already* one with every "soul" in existence. So, in my humble opinion, what you are attempting to do is simply become more consciously aware of your oneness with another seemingly separated part of yourself.

This happens when two people are very deeply "in love" anyhow. To varying degrees. You start to finish each others words, thoughts, sometimes sense what they are sensing, feeling what they are feeling. Happens all the time. It's very common, actually.

(08-31-2013, 02:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So in unity there is no identity? Or an individualized portion of a social memory complex?
Does Ra seek unity, or do they already experience that?

Ra is still 6th density, thus, they have not completely seen through the illusion of separation. However, they are very close.

Quote:16.22 Ra: [...] At the seventh level or dimension, we shall, if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all.
That's quite a stretch.
Not really.

If you've never experienced it, it might seem that way however.

Unbound

Seems like the desire for power through the access to multiple complexes, to me. I understanding merging and blending in terms of sharing or communion, but for two individuals to destruct or deconstruct themselves in order to dissolve their individuality in to a single personality seems, to me, to be not loving or appreciative of each individuality. Such a thing, to me, seems like it would be dangerous because if two individual merge, what personality becomes dominant? Which of the two, or more, is the self that is retained? If a completely new self is formed, what is that formed out of?

Merging or fusion on upper levels in a positive way, as I understand, does not result in loss of either individual identity but is a shared, mutual communion and sharing of the self honestly. I can imagine fusion or merging in a negative way would thus be the absolute dominance of one self over other self, complete enslavement, or absorptive energy transfer.

I can't really think of any way this would work without disrupting the evolution of each individual soul. For what reason would one want to merge insofar as to lose the self or the other self? It doesn't make sense to me to suggest that each would retain themselves and their traits if the two become indistinguishable, there would have to be some kind of mutual self-destruction which, imo, would not actually in any way assist the development of those souls because the new soul that is created would begin its own development in a way unique from either of the two individuals.

I can only see this as desirable either to increase the power of the self, or to destruct the self. It makes more sense to me to seek positive communion where the self may be shared fully and honestly with another self. Seems less like masturbation LOL
(09-01-2013, 03:25 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like the desire for power through the access to multiple complexes, to me. I understanding merging and blending in terms of sharing or communion, but for two individuals to destruct or deconstruct themselves in order to dissolve their individuality in to a single personality seems, to me, to be not loving or appreciative of each individuality. Such a thing, to me, seems like it would be dangerous because if two individual merge, what personality becomes dominant? Which of the two, or more, is the self that is retained? If a completely new self is formed, what is that formed out of?
It's not zero-sum. Both personalities can combine into something that simultaneously resembles both just as infinity simultaneously represents all things, big and small with no dominance.

Unbound

That would still mean that each individual would have to destruct in order to create the new personality. No, it's not zero-sum, but I never implied that either. That the new personality resembles both does not discount the destruction of the individuals to create that personality. I still see no way in which this would not come from a desire to destruct the self or to achieve power at the cost of both selves.

I just don't see the love in this concept, I suppose, I don't understand why two would destruct themselves to make a chimaera. That is a desire for there to be only self and no other-self it seems to me.

Also, note when I say destruct, I simply mean total deconstruction.
Parts of ourselves fall away with every transformation, Tanner. What you view as deconstruction is in fact evolution. We evolve and change with every choice we make. These choices inevitably lead us to becoming all with all created identities falling away.

We are our choices. A merging of this nature would simply be another choice.

Individual entities are lost perceivably but the choices and the respective results remain the same.

Melissa

Since I don't know anything about the technicalities regarding this subject; I see it as one of the most precious gifts within the illusion. I believe it requiers a tremendous amount of trust to let go and meld/merge on such a deep level. It's incredibly romantic too! Smile

Aloysius

In my opinion
When things merge the product is usually greater the the sum of its parts. If you were to truly merge you would not simply be adonai+other participant. There would be interaction of existing properties within both parties producing new distortion, it would be a third being (lol like having a kid). Either that or you're talking about sinking back into infinity, I'm not quite sure...
Temporary merging may be something to play with first, permanent sounds so final lol
Yeah construction and deconstruction are just rearranging potential structure, transformation, but it sounds like awareness would be lost in the process, not to be a naysayer but that is honestly what it sounds like.

Then again I guess it would depend on the inherent differences between the individuals involved.

Edited for clarity
I believe I have been told this phenomenon is extremely rare. Albeit, I believe I may have been told that certain members within harmonious social memory complexes will completely merge in this way.

In order for this to work, it seems both individuals would have to be nearly identical in values to begin with, else inner-conflict would exist in the attempted product. Such conflict could be unified, resolved--or divorce could possibly ensue.

In any case, it seems any conflict in the process will abort it.

Aloysius

May I ask what is the motivation behind this?

The closest thing I have to an anecdote of this is some experiences I had of being multiple people at once. One time I had an experience where I was seven dudes at once (we called ourselves the "old gods" and me/Aloysius the "new god", it's actually a really cool story) and we were all standing around debating what to do with "me" (Aloysius), it's weird I'll say that much lol. That was a drug induced experience (I'm not advising drug use btw) so naturally it's quite different but it is the strongest memory I have of the phenomena (the others were all in dreams) and it was more of a lesson and a very symbolic experience but yeah that's the closest thing I have, hope it helps. The actual feeling of being multiple individuated beings is so unusual I can't even explain it.

I would advise the intentions and motivations be congruent in both parties involved in this endeavor, not just "oh yeah that would be cool" lol you could completely lose yourselves if this is possible, make sure you are aware of the consequences first. Also I'm not sure about the parameters of this in 3D, it sounds like a much more "natural" process for a higher density. But if you're both willing I ain't gonna stand your way, just be careful BigSmile
Also I would advise resolving inner conflict in both parties as well, you may even find that once the self and other self is appreciated and respected as is, there may be no desire to change either, maybe lol

michael430

[deleted]
(08-31-2013, 10:17 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Ra is still 6th density, thus, they have not completely seen through the illusion of separation. However, they are very close.

Quote:16.22 Ra: [...] At the seventh level or dimension, we shall, if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all.

7D sounds like where the party's at.

Also, I've never loved anyone enough to want to merge with them. Perhaps feelings of deep love are more possible in higher dimensions. Sigh, if only anthros were real. I'd probably want to experience fusion with a wolfie anthro, but not merge permanently.
Common sense says that if such a thing is possible, it would be of 7th density - not of 3rd density. That's why it's a "stretch", that is to say that something that merely suggests something is the exact same as the thing itself. Magical thinking. Folks there is not even noumenal experience here, to say nothing of experience outside of this density. You both don't suddenly graduate and ascend to 7D to have that actual experience. So BS.
Pages: 1 2 3