Bring4th

Full Version: Finality.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently I have been feeling very balanced, emotionally, mentally, and physically. After several clear meditations, I came to a point where I felt like I had a proper question to ask my higher self and spirit guides. I just had this experience about an hour ago, and felt the need to share it, so here goes.

I spent much time trying to figure out what to ask (several days), and came with this question...

"What needs to be done while I am still incarnated in this life, before it is proper for me to leave this incarnation."

I got a VERY clear message, and it's important that I set it up before I explain what the message was, and how I interpret it.

I work as a security guard, and after the first 2 hours of my shift, we have to close this clubhouse building, lock it up and alarm it and all. I don't take care of that duty, someone who is non-security does this. This past week the alarm system has not been working, so the other non-security employees just lock the doors and I walk them out of the area.

Ok, so back to the message.

I lied down to meditate, and after coming up with the question, left myself open to receive it. I lost track of time and somewhere along the meditation I drifted off to sleep (very short nap actually). When I came to my senses, I felt the familiar "pre-OBE vibes" and didn't understand right away if I had actually fallen asleep. Instead of following my immediate reaction of wanting to try and pop out of body for some fun, I began to think "wait a sec, I think I dozed off and I might have received the answer to my question...lemme try and remember what I dreamed about."

Almost immediately I began remembering that I DID in fact dream, and my question was answered. The dream was, thankfully, super short and clear cut. In the dream I was at work, and I walked into the clubhouse that we have to lock up. In the dream I realized that the clubhouse alarm does not need to be set since it doesn't work, and that the co-worker who locks the clubhouse has already left the building.

So I realized in the dream that all that needed to be done now was to lock the doors myself (they can be locked from the inside without a key, all you do is walk out and it locks behind you) and to just step outside. I was so grateful when I remembered this dream, because the meaning of the dream was so simple that there is not much room for interpretation.

It seems the message they were trying to give me is that I am indeed ready to leave, BUT that I needed to understand that once I leave, once I walk out that building, I CANNOT come back. Indeed, in the metaphor of the dream as well as in reality, once I walk out that door I cannot come back. (in my actual job, security doesn't have the key to get back in once it's locked!)

This has DEFINITELY been the most clear communication I have ever received from my guidance when it comes to dreaming. How did this communication impact me? How has it affected my thinking of the situation?

I understand that I do not NEED to do anything else before I leave. I understand that the path is clear, and my time feels like it is VERY soon to depart (my reasoning for that is a whole essay unto itself, which I have no desire to get into here). I understand why my guides have stressed the "point of no return" theme in that dream, because I am now left with pretty much as much time as I choose to wrap up some final things, take care of some unfinished business, before I go. This sounds paradoxical, but I'm speaking of unfinished business that would just make the transition easy for not only myself, but the ones I am closest to.

Thanks for reading, and as always, Godspeed!

ayadew

Thank you for your message... indeed, I have not thought about it like that. When we leave 3D (and 3D on this planet is a very unique experience in extreme polarity experience I'm sure and thus a great honor) we may not go back. Makes me at least think twice about my desire to go back Home.

I feel I still have work to do. I'm happy that you've done what you came for.
(I can totally relate to your OBE feeling/expression which happens usually when you sleep a little. This usually leaves me in quite a dizzied state as time/space and space/time drifts together and confuses my mind immensly.)
(01-15-2010, 03:15 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I understand that the path is clear, and my time feels like it is VERY soon to depart (my reasoning for that is a whole essay unto itself, which I have no desire to get into here).

Word!
Hello Turtle,
Amazing message that your dreaming experience. You seem at peace with the idea of leaving and, why shouldn't you. After all, you will continue your journey, only with a lighter luggage. We all share the same end. The path is only forward, for all of us, souls and entities of the creation, a path we walk upon in many differents forms and shapes and, colors and sounds. I like your metaphore of the door to show that there is no way back. Indeed, the path is in front. As soon as one door closes behind us, another one opens.
May I wish to you a peaceful beautiful journey onward, filled with inner Joy? Only, once there, remember who you are.
Thank you for saying goodbye, even if a little bit in advance.
Love, Light and Blessings on your path, Smile
Whitefeather
(01-15-2010, 03:15 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]and to just step outside...once I leave, once I walk out that building, I CANNOT come back....(in my actual job, security doesn't have the key to get back in once it's locked!)

What a beautifully clear message, shared in a brilliant way.

It's interesting that the key to get back in is for the people who still have business inside the building.

I don't remember if you had participated in the discussion of what the "Michael teachings" have to say about old souls: http://www.michaelteachings.com/old_soul.html

Your story about your dream reminded me of this passage:

Quote:The Old soul is in the process of removing himself from entanglement with the usual affairs of life. He does not have a strong sense of attachment or kinship with the world such as is possessed by younger souls. He wants to purge and purify himself of materialistic connections. His primary motivation becomes the pursuit of some specific life task, or perhaps spiritual refinement....
Most often a job is taken which does not overly tax or challenge the Old soul. This leaves him with enough spare energy to pursue his real purposes, such as resolving karmic entanglements, and pursuing truth and wisdom....
Old souls tend to follow the course of greatest efficiency. They seem to glide effortlessly through life. ....
Profound issues are their concern, not the trivial. In their efficiency, they want to get right to the heart of the matter and skip all the superficialities.....
Like an old person, the Old soul is in the process of withdrawing from the physical plane. He does not want to make an investment in something that he regards as ephemeral and transitory. The motivation now is for spiritual purity.

Quote:Thanks for reading, and as always, Godspeed!

Thanks for blessing us with your perspective before you "step outside." As long as you are in this life, I truly appreciate the sense of peaceful contentment and conscientious closure that comes through your words. Perhaps the Turtle will poke a beak out of a shell and climb up on a sunny rock for a while before splashing away.

[Image: home2a.jpg]
(news story: http://www.virginislandsdailynews.com/in...d=17640710 - Turtle Hospital team releases recuperated patient)

And before you go, make sure you see this:
Zombie kid likes turtles BigSmile
hey turtle
i know you said you have no desire to get into why you feel you will be departing soon, but i was just curious about timing
with 2012 just around the corner i am soooo excited to think i'll be here at this special time, from your post your leaving sounded fairly imminent - do you have no curiosity or wish to be around for that date? even just out of curiosity?
Smile @ all of your responses.

In regards to your question Lorna...simply put my answer is no Tongue. I have absolutely no interest in 2012, especially since I agree with Ra's message about the planetary changes being "trivial" in their eyes. I like to believe the transition to 4d on this planet will be a gradual evolution, as the physical manifestation "catches up" to the metaphysical blueprint of 4d earth. Heaven on Earth they say...heh.

As always, Godspeed, in all of our endeavors!
Forgive me if I'm being obtuse dear Turtle, I don't oversee your message, you're not showing a large part of your thoughts on it and even say you have no intention of sharing them. That's fine, you don't have to tell us anything. But with the symbols you used, finality, stepping outside through a one way door, it just leaves me in a situation where I can only offer my shoulder. I'm sure we're all available if you want to blow of steam or run some thoughts by us.

Sorry if I misinterpret, but you seem to vaguely suggest you're thinking about jumping off a bridge or something like that... In the crazy karmic cycle the only way out is through. We don't need to do anything to go out through the door. However the door is where it is, there is a path to it. Another door is another path likely into the broom closet and then back here. And yeah you're free to go where you want. However you have to go there or you won't arrive there.

Your dream clearly signifies the end of something and you associate this with incarnation. However, passing through a door is as much a leaving of the old as it is an arrival into the new. It seems to me the interpretation depends on choice it fits two time lines.

I don't know if I'm misreading you. If I'm mistaking then I'll be the relieved fool, I can live with that. I am not okay with you getting hurt. I would miss you here.
Ali, your concern is very much appreciated! But yea I figured someone would read this post and interpret it in the way you did, I was actually quite surprised that wasn't the first kind of response I got.

My intention was simply to share this experience of "ask and receive" between myself and my spirit guides, since it was so clear/simple/striking to me. I figured that if someone wanted me to elaborate on something, they'd ask, and voila! You did, lol.

No worries needed my friend, I just go with the flow of life. Besides, I've wrestled with the idea of leaving life by my own devices before in the distant past, and that has nothing to do with this.

I thought long and hard about what I would like to get clarity on, what question would be proper to ask for an answer to in my meditation/dream sessions...and the question, which I'll repeat...((What needs to be done while I am still incarnated in this life, before it is proper for me to leave this incarnation)) just kind of came to the surface of my mind while I was already in a good meditative state. It was the only question that seemed like I should ask.

I hope that clarifies it for you Ali, and if you want me to answer anything else, please ask! Like I said, I posted this just to share the experience I had. I'll be happy to share more thoughts, but you gotta ask me because, I've pretty much said all I wanted to say in the first post, lol.

Godspeed!
I truly much like the simplicity and meaning of your message!
Be Joy with and around you!
I am much relieved Turtle. I have lost friends to suicide and because of this I may be quick to trigger. I just felt it would be real stupid of me to feel this, not act on this and then potentially never hear from you again.

I do agree with the message of your dream.. There is nothing we MUST do in this life.. Yet everything we can do.
All is well Ali Smile...it's good to communicate clearly with all of you.

Godspeed!

ayadew

Clearly? Hah, wait until we can send packages of compressed thought to each other! Lifetimes of knowledge in a second!
Here, swallow the Vatican library! Smile
(01-18-2010, 06:30 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Here, swallow the Vatican library! Smile

NOM, NOM, NOM......... Yummy! More plz! BigSmile
It's weird being in a position of having intimations of a much cleaner life on other planes at the same time as having to slog through the difficulties of life on this troubled planet. It's hard--for some--not to lean towards wandering off.

The other side of it is that this is an outrageously productive environment to get work done in terms of balancing power and peace, light and love. If you continue delving into identifying the currents of force your being seeks to balance here, you may find more reason to hang about a little bit longer. After all, look at all the energy expenditure you have invested in getting to the point of self awareness you are at now.

So, maybe it comes down to having an investment strategy? Should I buy, sell, or hang tight?

Just some thoughts.
(01-18-2010, 03:34 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]If you continue delving into identifying the currents of force your being seeks to balance here, you may find more reason to hang about a little bit longer. After all, look at all the energy expenditure you have invested in getting to the point of self awareness you are at now.

So, maybe it comes down to having an investment strategy? Should I buy, sell, or hang tight?

I wholeheartedly agree with you on this. I've been considering that consciously for a bit of time, and in my dreams I've had a few experiences that touches on that subject. I feel that my personality aspect of being, or rather who I am in just this lifetime, is now at peace with everything in the past. When I am more in tune with my overall essence, I feel nothing but peace and clarity of the whole lifetime. I am convinced, after much meditation on my connections to those closest to me, that I do not really want to pursue anything further, or elongate any time spent with relationships here. Not in a cold/distant way, but with a loving/knowing that we've all done this many times before, and that death will always shake peoples' core no matter what they believe (some grieve for a few months, some for a whole lifetime). That is completely up to the individual soul (not speaking of the person they are in this life) to determine whether or not the personality will be able to handle deaths of loved ones smoothly or with much pain...before incarnation, everything is planned for.

Something very interesting happened to me last night at work.

I was patrolling around the clubhouse at my job, and found a fortune cookie paper on the floor. Just before I found it, I was in the middle of thinking about the message I received (first post), and just kind of letting those thoughts flow. The fortune said, "The mystical is not how the world is, but that it is." I thought that was kind of cool, but the back of the fortune really jumped up at me. The back of the fortune has a Chinese word which is translated into English. It said..

"deng" = To wait.

At that moment, I was mainly thinking about whether I should be doing anything before my time to leave this incarnation rolls around. This was simply a confirmation for me, because I already believe that there is nothing left I must seek to do. I will continue to help others when the moment seems appropriate, and continue to simply be at peace, and balance my inner self as I dance through the days. The day of departure is unknown, no matter how close I may feel it is. Until then...I "deng." Smile
wow! what great communication BigSmile
Deng deng! Smile
What an awesome addition to your dreams Turtle. The front was also good. The whole cookie expresses an attitude of passive receptivity. Which is exactly the mindframe advised to us by those who would practice certain martial arts. We're not steering, we're just following the mystery.

I like the investment strategy analogy. Great stuff. Connecting to life is really investing yourself in it. If you invest heavily into it, it can seem like you lose a lot when expectations don't pan out as you hoped. If you invest nothing in it you will always just be dipping your toes into the water you won't make it yours and the feeling of losing it will feel trivial. I guess the point is knowing this, and investing actively in those things that you feel are important while leaving the things you consider less important on a backburner.

@airwaves, still hungry? Lets see what we've got! "The complete 50 year history of sparkplugs with handy alphabetized visual guide?" Tongue
Thanks for posting this. It fits me practically to a T. Though I'm still reading it. Yeah, there are times where I feel tired. I don't have a lot of stresses in my life because in past lives I've done all that (or I get the sense of this). So I'm here to influence those I can by just being a light, or in some ways a teacher.

But yeah, I don't have ambitions to change the world. Never thought of it like that, I must be quite an old soul. I have had thoughts of wanting to just leave the physical and move on. Not suicidal but just wanting bigger and better.

Though, I still find beauty in the world, yet still have problems integrating at times. Very good find there. Thank you.

(01-15-2010, 09:30 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]What a beautifully clear message, shared in a brilliant way.

It's interesting that the key to get back in is for the people who still have business inside the building.

I don't remember if you had participated in the discussion of what the "Michael teachings" have to say about old souls: http://www.michaelteachings.com/old_soul.html
(01-18-2010, 04:36 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ].../...The back of the fortune has a Chinese word which is translated into English. It said..

"deng" = To wait.

...The day of departure is unknown, no matter how close I may feel it is. Until then...I "deng." Smile

... yep, ... a little in advance Wink

In dreams, sometimes buildings represent the physical body; clearly, you were able to move in, out or even close the door and, leave...

Here within 3D plane, we are a kind of machine which function is to create and, which the creative energy would be our emotions and the vast array of them. What we create ultimately is ... consciousness! In order to create, one needs energy so... just make sure you keep a good storage of energy before departing b'cause you are going to need it! Smile

Love and Light,
Whitefeather