Bring4th

Full Version: mind chemistry distortion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:19.22 Questioner: I just have two little questions here at the end. The instrument wanted me to ask if there was any other substances, foods, etc., that she should not eat or drink, or anything she should not do because she does not wish to have poor contact for any reason.

Ra: I am Ra. There is no activity which this instrument engages in which affects its abilities negatively. There is one activity which affects its abilities positively. This is the sexual activity, as you would call it. There are substances ingested which do not aid the individual in the service it has chosen, this being that which you would call the marijuana. This is due to the distortion towards chemical lapses within the mind complex causing lack of synaptic continuity. This is a chemical reaction of short duration. This instrument, however, has not used this particular substance at any time while performing this service. (...)
___________________~>
Much later in the material when Ra references back to a something they'd already mentioned about the reason for the instrument's physical energy depletion/distortion- but leaves it to her judgement/consideration to figure out what exactly- this is what I was thinking about as an instrument of severely depleted physical energies due to the habitual smoking of this herb to transfer/ release my physical energies into higher vibratory/ more dense channels.
Any thoughts/experience/admonitions to share on the matter?
(09-01-2013, 08:34 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:19.22 Questioner: I just have two little questions here at the end. The instrument wanted me to ask if there was any other substances, foods, etc., that she should not eat or drink, or anything she should not do because she does not wish to have poor contact for any reason.

Ra: I am Ra. There is no activity which this instrument engages in which affects its abilities negatively. There is one activity which affects its abilities positively. This is the sexual activity, as you would call it. There are substances ingested which do not aid the individual in the service it has chosen, this being that which you would call the marijuana. This is due to the distortion towards chemical lapses within the mind complex causing lack of synaptic continuity. This is a chemical reaction of short duration. This instrument, however, has not used this particular substance at any time while performing this service. (...)
___________________~>
Much later in the material when Ra references back to a something they'd already mentioned about the reason for the instrument's physical energy depletion/distortion- but leaves it to her judgement/consideration to figure out what exactly- this is what I was thinking about as an instrument of severely depleted physical energies due to the habitual smoking of this herb to transfer/ release my physical energies into higher vibratory/ more dense channels.
Any thoughts/experience/admonitions to share on the matter?

Yes I would say Ra is referring to the affect weed has on certain receptors within the chemical structure of the brain. A synapse is how one cell influences the activity of another.

Specifically I think with the dopamine receptors. Evidence is showing continual weed use restricts the release of dopamine receptors to do with long term motivation. This correlates with my own personal experience of the state continual weed usage leaves me in, as well as that of a general consensus that weed leaves them unmotivated when they are not high. In a way you program yourself to associate long term rewards with weed smoking.

I was reading the study a few days ago will try and find it. As someone who knows exactly what it's like the best advice I can give you is to continue smoking, I found trying to quit without understanding the contrast of mood to end in relapse and binge smoking or giving up essentially. (my mind always tried to justify my smoking and eventually I would give in completely while trying to "force" myself to quit)

Continue smoking until your conscious enough of the effects on your body and mind, then it won't be an effort to quit and it will happen naturally. Be scientific about it. Gotta feel it and think it, not think and not feel or feel and not think.

I'll just add I have found smoking occasionally keeps the positive effects of being in the altered state without the negative effects with continual use. I smoke once or twice a fortnight without any negative effect on mood or motivation.
I tried smoking it twice, but I found I didn't care for the feeling loss of control of my mind. Dubstep videos would freak me out on that stuff.
(09-01-2013, 11:12 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Continue smoking until your conscious enough of the effects on your body and mind, then it won't be an effort to quit and it will happen naturally. Be scientific about it. Gotta feel it and think it, not think and not feel or feel and not think.

I'll just add I have found smoking occasionally keeps the positive effects of being in the altered state without the negative effects with continual use. I smoke once or twice a fortnight without any negative effect on mood or motivation.

It has helped to facilitate an environ within which I've been comfortable bursting opening to indigo-ray in-streamings. And has helped to alleviate the pain of an over-active green-ray, complicated by red, orange, and yellow distortions.
I think what most people don't realize is these plants are ALIVE, even when burnt; this one happens to be of the essence of fire.
In short; I agree that once or .5 times per week is probably more suitable for the unique experience it offers as well, which can become fascinating. It's just that it requires such an enormous physical energy expense.
Also the study of forgetting, the Law of Confusion, the veil, potential/kinetic energy, roots of mind...
Let's just say, we're study buddies, with skills at forgetting..
Note; I have never meditated without weed, I've been smoking for about 5 years, and haven't had a break in at least a year.
I think the worst part of regular use is my lungs feel like hell and my sinuses are always packed (and I think greetings have been intensifying these conditions).
I feel like this return to 3D is like playing the game over again on legendary mode, and maybe I am not exercising enough caution..
@Gemini something I have found during these and experiences with other plant-form entities is that there is no necessity to try control mind, as mind exists with or without boundaries, rather the trying is in the willing, in the searching, and in the wrestling/accepting of "that which is".
There's always meditation and those exercises Ra offered in the Ra Material to help balance rays and work w/ catalyst. It seems like marijuana helps to relieve pain or discomfort but it does not do work directly to resolve the original issues. So perhaps it is a temporarily relief but not the way for personal development. The use of DMT to enhance spiritual experiences is such a hyped thing. There have been great benefits for physical pain and other ailments but not the psychological or spiritual issues.
DMT blew open my indigo chakra, and since I have had trouble closing it without medication.