Bring4th

Full Version: Psychic Shielding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could anyone direct me to some good information on this topic? Preferably, from as many sources as possible. I'm looking for help in sifting through all of the junk that is found when googling the topic. It doesn't have to be a free online article. Could be a book.

Certain entities psychically attack me very often. Sometimes physically.

Any help is appreciated.
Search for FairyFarmGirl's posts, she has a lot of good material about this sort of thing. And there is a good amount of discussion of these topics in the Law of One books. Have you read them?

fairyfarmgirl

Thank you! Smile

I will read the posts you linked.

(01-16-2010, 02:28 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]Search for FairyFarmGirl's posts, she has a lot of good material about this sort of thing. And there is a good amount of discussion of these topics in the Law of One books. Have you read them?

No, I haven't yet. I am waiting until I have the money so I can buy them. I plan to, though. They seem like they would be really good.
Dear Illuai,

Once, Carla recommended reading the book "Psychic Self-Defense", by Dion Fortune. I have it as a PDF file (I haven't read it yet Sad).

If you, or anybody else, are interested, please send a private message and I'll send it to you with pleasure.
I think the most important thing, and the only thing I actually use in this purpose is, confidence.

Be confident about yourself, in your ability to defend yourself, with or without practice and experience.

Intention is the key, from my experience, the second i stopped trying to defend myself, and actually doing it things went smoothly.

Hope this helps
To paraphrase Q'uo, "The closer to the light one gets, the longer the shadow that is cast. This shadow attracts negative entities."

If you are attracting negative entities, you must learn to defend your physical vehicle and spirit, for the consequences of not doing so can be very devastating, the loss of life in this incarnate experience only being a small part of what could happen. It is what happens after that loss of life which is of almost unspeakable horror and sadness.

I have been attacked on several occasions, and because of these attacks am aware of it. Awareness is the first step. Knowledge is the second. Practice is the third.
I agree with Sirius, confidence is the only factor, and I'd add that humor causes confidence and is a great one for the mix. Humor is the opposite of taking things too serious. Before I turned Sufi I was involved in the occult quite a bit. Magic, a spell or psychic attack is like a contract. While it's very easy to read minds and read and adjust energy fields the energy field of a living entity is 100% subject to that entity. I cannot cause change in it without the target adding it's agreement to it. Without that it's simply my wish about something someone else has an iron grip over. If the other person agrees to let go of this iron grip and surrender his powers to me I can then manipulate what goes on in there.

The sneaky bit is that belief in the negative occult as all powerful can actually count as agreeing. There's a whole level of psychological manipulation going on to create the circumstances where someone is open to manipulation. On this the same rules apply as in all kinds of manipulation. Knowledge is power. If you know what's going on and made conscious choices about it then the possibility for the negative side to affect you becomes much smaller. You've denied their contracts before they even suggested them.

What I learned was that it's easy to read energy and intent. It's impossible to cause intent in a person who intends otherwise. The other's presence is simply too overwhelmingly strong. Even the MKUltra guys are suggested to need to completely train a person and basically destroy all shreds of their confidence to get to a point where they can effectively mind control them.

So my suggestion too is to be confident and just deny the possibility of negative influence by these entities. They're there, but our ability to control our own fields is so strong that we can easily regain control if only we apply confidence.

My advice on shielding paradoxically would be not to do it. It's a fear based tactic, and ignores your infinite nature it suggests you are a vulnerable entity inside your shields. The subconscious will attempt to prove this suggestion to you. My experience has shown me that it's extremely hard if not impossible to negatively effect another being without their consent. If these beings are having a negative effect ask yourself what part of you is supporting them in this? Likely you have some unexposed karmic need for them to be there and affect you like this. I was under attack twice, both times expanding and just looking for the source of the effect solved the problem for me.

No shield would be large enough for your totality to hide behind my friend. Tongue
I respectfully disagree. If one can understand the power wielded by a lowly third density entity over the entire earth, trying to even imagine the power of a fifth density entity is unfathomable. Ignoring such entities with confidence and humor is naivety, plain and simple. Do the reading, take precautions as required. We wouldn't have the Ra Materials or Carla with us today if the groups companion was not taken seriously.
I don't mean to suggest we ignore them or pretend they're harmless misunderstood or in some way not negative. I just mean to suggest we stop putting responsibility for our fate in their hands. The law of free will is the first distortion it exists throughout all the densities. Also, we as third density entities are part of a collective that's just waking up. This entity will evolve into 5d consciousness when it's time comes and so on until it reaches the singularity at which point it will exist everywhere... Including now... It contains our 5d foes in it's collective. They are serving it's purpose just like we are, their power and sphere of influence might be vastly greater than ours. But it does not contain us by the law of free will. Besides shields won't make much difference to entities who can move planets about.

I've done some pretty stupid things in my life, including not shielding psychic attacks and embracing parasitic entities. I never intended on getting hurt. And I never got hurt. Do take it all serious, but don't underestimate your position. Lets not end up with another fear based motivator that makes us shrink away from our totality.
I was not suggesting fear dear brother. I was suggesting respect and informed responsible decisions. My apologies if I was not clear on that.
(01-16-2010, 10:09 AM)Illuai Wrote: [ -> ]No, I haven't yet. I am waiting until I have the money so I can buy them. I plan to, though. They seem like they would be really good.

The wonderful thing about L/L Research is they have been generous enough to put them on their site in PDF format for those without the funds to purchase them

http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_la...e_pdf.aspx

Still worth purchasing when you can come up with the funds, but this can give you a head start until you do
(01-15-2010, 09:47 PM)Illuai Wrote: [ -> ]Could anyone direct me to some good information on this topic? Preferably, from as many sources as possible. I'm looking for help in sifting through all of the junk that is found when googling the topic. It doesn't have to be a free online article. Could be a book.

Certain entities psychically attack me very often. Sometimes physically.

Any help is appreciated.

I would agree with the material posted by one known as Ali Quadir. Those are some good ideas. As an afterthought with one small nuanced difference. I believe you can use shields successfully but then again you can not operate from a place of weakness. As your own weak thoughts create chinks in your armor. If you already have a strong intention then shields are just a good tool. They repel disharmonious thoughts without you even becoming aware of them. Just like your shoes protect your feet. your won permission/cooperation is like holes in your shoe soles...

I would add that No One and I mean NO ONE can interfere with your life and successfully attack you without your permission. Your higher self and other guides and help stand guard protecting your intention. Now the attackers can trick you into providing permission. Usually the attackers sneak in through an already existing weakness in your mental or physical system. They make you believe that you want it or deserve it in some way.

I believe I am constantly under observation/attack and feel well protected. From my personal experience and observations I have learned that-

1) Powerful intention and understanding that you are a sovereign being and your own master. You control your own destiny and no one can enter your private space without your own permission.

If the 1 is successful you don't need 2 but when/if that happens-
2 a) Guard and know Your thoughts. The first thing you will notice during attack is that your thoughts begin to change. Your thoughts have a signature vibration and that is known to you. You can immediately see if you are experiencing different thoughts. Potentially Negative thoughts. Those are not your thoughts. Learn to identify your own thoughts. You will not feel very comfortable with other thoughts if they are not already resonant with your system. Don't try to force them out or be in a reactive mode.

2 b) Disengage from all thoughts. Just disengage from all thoughts and let the system flush them all out. Disengaging is like a car engine is running hard but the it is not in the gear. So it in Neutral/Park. Same concept. Just allow yourself to be in neutral observation.

Then Just relax and ground yourself with walking, literally lying on the ground or Whatever works for you...

fairyfarmgirl

This is the basis for the processes that I have outlined. Sometimes it is a series of steps one must take in order to disengage the mind and neural pathways that are creating the challenge/difficulty in the first place. Just as sometimes one can not heal oneself without assistance the same is true for creating and maintaining energetic boundaries.

fairyfarmgirl
(01-22-2010, 03:05 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]This is the basis for the processes that I have outlined. Sometimes it is a series of steps one must take in order to disengage the mind and neural pathways that are creating the challenge/difficulty in the first place. Just as sometimes one can not heal oneself without assistance the same is true for creating and maintaining energetic boundaries.

fairyfarmgirl

Hi Fairyfarmgirl!!! Would you be kind enough and post your process in this thread. I went through your links but they relate to other recent discussions. Maybe the process is somewhere there but found it hard to locate...

fairyfarmgirl

(01-22-2010, 03:27 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2010, 03:05 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]This is the basis for the processes that I have outlined. Sometimes it is a series of steps one must take in order to disengage the mind and neural pathways that are creating the challenge/difficulty in the first place. Just as sometimes one can not heal oneself without assistance the same is true for creating and maintaining energetic boundaries.

fairyfarmgirl

Hi Fairyfarmgirl!!! Would you be kind enough and post your process in this thread. I went through your links but they relate to other recent discussions. Maybe the process is somewhere there but found it hard to locate...

Good Greetings Fool and All:

I linked to these posts as they deal directly with the mainenance of the Energy System, balancing of the Chakras, and creating boundaries for and during spiritual work. These are a way.... not the only way by any means. I offered this information freely in order to hold open the door and assist others in their journey forth... It is my duty and honor to share all that I know in order to make the path easier for others. I wish you all well!

I can only speak of my own experiences with being negatively greeted in the past and the continuous healing I must do in the present to maintain my energy field and its integrity and the building of my personal merkabah system as well as the pineal gland activation and use as a personal energy shield and star gate portal. --fairyfarmgirl
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...726&page=1
post 19

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=711
post 19

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=757
post 2

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...714&page=3
The whole thread deals with healing the meridian system/body/mind/chakras and the bolstering of the energy system as a whole through blessing/intention/programming water. This method in itself will reset the mind matrix and upgrade the DNA so that more LIGHT/LOVE will be held and embodied in the body. It is the LIGHT/LOVE that effectively transmutes negativity and assists the mind/body/HEART in attracting more positive experiences. This process also influences the entire environment around the individual. As the Good one does simply goes on and on. --fairy

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=759
post 12
how would you guys see sts attacks in terms of being hit by bad circumstances as a result of envy or other negtivity projected form other people towards oneself and / or the dear ones close ?

i know in the muslim world they always talk about being "hit by the eye"
out of other people's malevolence - and they shield themselves by waering some kind of blue eye or so - so not sure how this relates to this thread.

Because I think after i have got over my own obstacles and tapped into the LOA and things started to flow and work - I got hit by a few obstacles put in my way by envious people - which i was not concerned about as i believed it is my free will to reject STS entities to get involved into my life

however this probbaly did not include the ones i work with and love which got hit worse than ever by what seems tobe "bad luck" but it all hapened so fast and so much of it that it of course hit me me eventually as well as it affected my life greatly (so the closer i got to the light the larger my casted shadow got - but i consciously thanked and loved all STS and negativity everyday in my morning rituals for their service and i deceisively told them i do not require their services - so they wasnt able to hit me but apparently many of my close surroundings and pretty heavily; my dea rones or partners i work with are in no sense spiritual or would even consider to listen what i am thinking about to be the reason for "bad luck2 and stupid mistakes on their ends they have never done before)

so how can we shield such, to protect our network of close people?
Right now i feel alittle responsible for drawing attention to my dear ones solely by me being the best i can be and aware of things so many choose to refuse to look at or simply dont know about

thank you Heart
(01-27-2010, 09:15 AM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]how would you guys see sts attacks in terms of being hit by bad circumstances as a result of envy or other negtivity projected form other people towards oneself and / or the dear ones close ?

Many psychic attacks are not done consciously. The vast majority of this planets peoples are simply out of tune with their abilities and as such, wield their powers without an understanding of the implications or results of such. The projection you speak of happens often from being to being, without either being aware of it.

(01-27-2010, 09:15 AM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]i know in the muslim world they always talk about being "hit by the eye"
out of other people's malevolence - and they shield themselves by waering some kind of blue eye or so - so not sure how this relates to this thread.

I have no understanding of this shield and will therefore refrain from remarking on such.

(01-27-2010, 09:15 AM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]Because I think after i have got over my own obstacles and tapped into the LOA and things started to flow and work - I got hit by a few obstacles put in my way by envious people - which i was not concerned about as i believed it is my free will to reject STS entities to get involved into my life

This is so, though I find it difficult to say what is sts and what is sto unless they are very very predominant in the person. Most people are simply in between and have not found their way yet, showing both sts and sto qualities.

however this probbaly did not include the ones i work with and love which got hit worse than ever by what seems to be "bad luck" but it all hapened so fast and so much of it that it of course hit me me eventually as well as it affected my life greatly (so the closer i got to the light the larger my casted shadow got - but i consciously thanked and loved all STS and negativity everyday in my morning rituals for their service and i deceisively told them i do not require their services - so they wasnt able to hit me but apparently many of my close surroundings and pretty heavily; my dea rones or partners i work with are in no sense spiritual or would even consider to listen what i am thinking about to be the reason for "bad luck2 and stupid mistakes on their ends they have never done before)[/quote]

Who is to know. This "bad luck" might have been a catalyst for you to learn something. Did you learn something? Was there something to learn that you neglected? Did you fail to attract or manifest what you desired and made the results you yielded? Only you will be able to answer these questions. I only offer them up for thought.

(01-27-2010, 09:15 AM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]so how can we shield such, to protect our network of close people?
Right now i feel alittle responsible for drawing attention to my dear ones solely by me being the best i can be and aware of things so many choose to refuse to look at or simply dont know about

Are you living in the same abode as you dear ones? You may perform clearing rituals to keep this abode free from negative sources, but this will not guarantee that one of your loved ones might not entertain negativity on their own. You can truly only protect yourself.