Bring4th

Full Version: DreamWorking Resources?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think dreams are great!

I've learnt my own dream analysis technique over the last 5 years, and its very useful (and relevant for me).

but as has been pointed out elsewhere, there is no need to re-invent the wheel when it comes to learning the basics of technique.

so for beginners (people new to the Ra material, people who have never done any dream analysis before), what would you recommend as Dreamwork Resources to them?

maybe a top 3 books or something that you yourself found useful when you first started off?

thanks,

plenum
I would recommend anything by Robert Moss, personally. I enjoyed Dreaming The Soul Back Home. His books seem to have good pointers for beginners and active dreamers alike. He encourages the readers to explore their own dreams and understand the symbolism. He is also an practitioner of shamanic dreaming, a fascinating practice we all have the potential to develop.
oh yes! I had a couple of looks at books by Mr Moss when I first was made aware of the value of dreams through Mr David Wilcock talking about his. I sort of scanned a couple of his books, but didn't internalise them that deeply. But, yeah, the experienced practitioners are always worth paying attention to.

at about that same time I was also convinced of the phenomena of astral travelling and bought a few books by Robert Bruce. Suffice it to say, I had a few 'starting experiences' (body paralysis etc, and even the quivering, shaking of the electrical fields (the 'pop' sound) when one initially leaves or displaces from the physical body, but its a lot of effort to make yourself 'sleepy' and yet still stay awake enough to practice the recommended techniques.

I eventually settled on maximal use of dream material as the best use of my sleep time BigSmile

peace and namaste vervex,

plenum