Bring4th

Full Version: How to find your "twin flame."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Inevitably, there is the most optimal match for you on this planet in terms of partnership, romantic or otherwise. Within more miraculous realms of possibility, you may find your match as a disincarnate entity or something even more nuanced.

The fact is you do have somebody out there to act as a direct mirror through your life, as a true friend and as a teacher.

I found mine simply breaking down in a moment and calling to the universal mind for a teacher, somebody to help me learn in this life in all ways. Days later I found her on this very forum in a brief moment spent on chat. We will now be fully meeting within the month. As we even get to know each other at a distance, we find ourselves at a match in our philosophy, our values and way of seeking. Even evidence of a telepathic connection is seen as our thoughts and actions come in well-timed synchrocity.

The fact is our unconcious minds were listening for each other from the very start. We were always searching for each other and all we had to do is call and seek. When one strengthens this connection through the universal mind, it all falls into place.

Just make a call. Pray and center your will towards the universal mind; center your will on finding that somebody that will best fit the "lessons" you wish to learn. Dedicate yourself to the intention and become it. Do not ever leave it. Through this, your "twin flame" will come to you; probably when you least expect it and in the most mysterious way.

The universe is listening; make your message fully heard. There is no limit but yourself. Even the highest echelons of improbability are reachable with enough intention. There is no fate but what you choose. Claim your own destiny.

Brittany

*Looks into corner of room.*
*Sees twin soul sleeping on the floor*
*Aww...that's cute.*

Well, that was easy.
I found mine about 7 years ago and after hitting self destruct periodically through those seven years amazingly she's still with me.
Not to diminish the search for a twin flame and sound like Spock, because such a find would certainly make life here more tolerable, but much of this desire is born, in my opinion, from the nesting instinct deriving from the limbic brain. There is a strong instinct to perpetuate the species.

I think it's better to stay focused on self. The right people always show up in our lives. I don't think everything is set up and pre-planned to minute detail, but we attract into our lives what is needed for evolution and growth. So why not spend our energy on growth to begin with, and allow connections to flow naturally?

Also, this desire may arise from a feeling of not being whole, and feeling alone. So, once again, working on self is an answer. Endeavor to feel whole as an individual. Connecting with another individual may have the impression of making a person feel whole, and in a way this is true, as each helps to highlight certain areas of resistance for the other (catalyst).

Just as in allopathic medicine, there is no magic bullet in the mating world. I see all my connections as what I needed at the time.

Not to mention, monogamy is another societal judgment. I'm not saying that people should not respect their relationships, rather, unconditional love in its real sense would not include any desire to isolate a sexual partner. Monogamy would happen naturally if at all--it simply wouldn't matter.
I believe my twin flame to not be of this Earth. Even though I am gay here, I believe my twin flame to be a woman, because of the feminine energy to balance out my masculine/feminine energy. I get emotional sometimes so that's the feminine energy part. And I'm somewhat of an introvert. I'll meet my twin flame in the afterlife I'm sure. Of course on the other side I could be an androgynous being. If on Earth, my twin flame could be my dog whom I love very much. I believe he incarnated just for me. We're a perfect match.

Unbound

Quote:Not to mention, monogamy is another societal judgment. I'm not saying that people should not respect their relationships, rather, unconditional love in its real sense would not include any desire to isolate a sexual partner. Monogamy would happen naturally if at all--it simply wouldn't matter.

I, personally, have experienced more judgement about being monogamous than otherwise. Why is it deemed to be an 'unnatural' desire? I have never really related unconditional love to sexuality except in terms of acceptance of each individual's sexual bias, I don't see why interest in one partner is deemed 'isolation'.

On topic, I found, for myself, that I had to be ready for the meeting with my significant other. We are all going through many experiences and sometimes it seems we have to go through periods of experience where we may not know what we want or not fully understand what we believe we want and so we experience catalyst which may help us to get more in touch with ourselves and thus open us to be able to recognize that divine mirror that is an other-self.
[Misunderstanding]
(09-03-2013, 10:32 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention, monogamy is another societal judgment. I'm not saying that people should not respect their relationships, rather, unconditional love in its real sense would not include any desire to isolate a sexual partner. Monogamy would happen naturally if at all--it simply wouldn't matter.

Apparently the Logos has imprinted a bias towards monogamy, according to Ra. The Logoi can influence the bias of mating to facilitate better polarization, which previous Logoi have discovered that offering a bias towards monogamy was more conducive to polarization. Naturally freewill and the individuality of each entity will result in beneficial situations not in compliance with this bias, but the bias is there for a reason, and I don't think it's fair to say that monogamy is simply a societal judgment.
Monogamous partnership is a method of learning. However, the propertarian nature of the relationships is a variable factor and perhaps belicose contamination. What we know as jealousy and absolute exclusivity may not be a static factor.

Perhaps in other worlds people are monogomaus but still express polyamorous love with other individuals.

There is a concept of "owning each other" as property in human relationships. This I find to be unneccessary to a successful partnership without primality. I will contend this aspect of control in most human relationships is negative and mildly depolarizing.

Quote:31.15 Questioner: Would the Orion group, then, be able, shall we say, to impress on entities this orange-ray effect, or did they… Is this the way that this came about, is what I’m trying to get at. Is this the way these concepts came about on this planet? Because if we go back to the beginning of third density, there must be a primal cause of this.

Ra: I am Ra. The cause of this is not Orion. It is the free choice of your peoples. This is somewhat difficult to explain. We shall attempt.

The sexual energy transfers and blockages are more a manifestation or example of that which is more fundamental than the other way about. Therefore, as your peoples became open to the concepts of bellicosity and the greed of ownership, these various distortions then began to filter down through the tree of mind into body complex expressions, the sexual expression being basic to that complex. Thus these sexual energy blockages, though Orion influenced and intensified, are basically the product of the beingness chosen freely by your peoples.

This will be the final question unless we may speak further upon this question to clarify, or answer any short queries before we close.

31.16 Questioner: I just need to know if this then works through the racial memory to infect the entire population in some way. Does that sort of thing happen?

Ra: I am Ra. The racial memory contains all that has been experienced. Thus there is some, shall we say, contamination even of the sexual, this showing mostly in your own culture as the various predispositions to adversary relationships, or, as you call them, marriages, rather than the free giving one to another in the love and the light of the Infinite Creator.
I think I'm being misinterpreted because of my lack of clarity on the subject of monogamy. Let me rephrase if I can.

Society, and people in general, seem to have a mundane need for monogamous relationships. I think this is based on lack of wholeness in the individuals concerned, and lack of understanding and acceptance of free will and growth.

However, it may be that monogamy has a place in maintaining a relationship so the catalysts are played out and resolved. But to force monogamy in any way, it seems to me, is controlling others for selfish reasons, and not deriving from love.

When I say it should flow naturally, I mean that being monogamous would be choice, or rather a natural occurrence, not a condition.

Am I being clear at all? Look at mundane, average relationships out there. Doesn't society, religions, even the legal system judge monogamy to be the "proper" way? And don't individuals at least subconsciously lean on these "rules" to keep their partners with them exclusively? Haven't we all, in some relationship or another wanted to keep a partner from leaving or straying away? But what good is it to do that?

As for a twin flame, or a soul mate, or any "higher" coupling: by the time one is whole, with an open heart, I don't think the idea of monogamy will be an issue at all. It's only an issue for those trying to control situations.
I believe I understand you, Diana, and we may share the same philosophy in this regard.

I believe we both have a distaste for the control that permeates most relationships.

Quote:Haven't we all, in some relationship or another wanted to keep a partner from leaving or straying away? But what good is it to do that?

I have dissolved this fear. For to love a person is to love all of their will entirely, no conditions.
(09-04-2013, 02:41 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I believe I understand you, Diana, and we may share the same philosophy in this regard.

I believe we both have a distaste for the control that permeates most relationships.

I have dissolved this fear. For to love a person is to love all of their will entirely, no conditions.

I'm so glad I was clear. Smile

I so agree with your last statement. It's one thing to give it lip service, like so many things, but another to actually reach this place. This fear has dissolved in me as well.

Unbound

Quote:When I say it should flow naturally, I mean that being monogamous would be choice, or rather a natural occurrence, not a condition.

Yes, this is how I feel exactly, thank you for clarifying. Smile
After years of healing from an intense separation of a romantic partner, followed by a short few years of experimenting with others, and then followed again by years of chosen celibacy to find direction in life, I am now at a point where I feel absolutely no desire to engage in a strictly monogamous relationship. Perhaps an open monogamous relationship, as far as each partner simply trusts the other's judgement in choosing others to have fun with...that feels ideal at the moment.