Bring4th

Full Version: To give context to the advancement of life...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:...

Ra: I am Ra. In fifth density the manifestation of the physical complex is more and more under the control of the conscious mind complex. Therefore, the fifth-density entity may dissolve one manifestation and create another. Consequently, the choice of a fifth-density entity or complex of entities wishing to communicate with your peoples would choose to resemble your peoples’ physical-complex, chemical, yellow-ray vehicles.

True physical immortality is not even feasibly reached until 5th-density. The 4th-density lifespan is only typically 90,000 years or so because something will inevitably kill the body, albeit being more durable and efficient. The 5th-density entity will upon near death simply manifest another form and thrive. It becomes nearly impossible to murder. This is why 5th-density entities do not fight: They cannot be controlled for they have no life to take. They are sovereign.

A 4th-density being remains a mortal much like ourselves with only emerging "psychic" augmentations; physical technology is still heavily relied upon.

Only until 5th-density is the entire drudgery of physical existence nearly transcended. The metaphysical and the physical truly merge within the perception of 5th-density entity where one truly becomes a god.

4th-density beings still rely on each other in the manner of a typical civilization. In 5th-density, civilization becomes obsolete and individuals seek on their own terms; they only voluntarily come together in the name of higher pursuits which brings us to the phenomenon of 6th-density.

Unbound

Could you provide quotes for some of that, if they exist, such as the 90,000 year lifespan? I am just curious.
Here you go:

Quote:43.11 Questioner: What is the… can you even state the average lifespan in the fourth density of space/time incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. The space/time incarnation typical of harmonious fourth density is approximately 90,000 of your years as you measure time.

Unbound

Ah, I am also curious how you conceive of the "obsoletion" of civilization in 5th density as it seems Ra as 6th density still partakes in the Confederation which, to me, suggests some kind of civilization.
Depends how one defines the term. Indeed, conglomerates exist in the 5th-density but they become entirely optional. There is no need for cities, commerce and trade. There is no neccessity. Organizations like the Confederation only exist out of a desire to serve, not an obligation. This is what I mean.

There is no longer an economy/society that serves a need to sustain.
5th density fascinates me as I see it as the most fun density. I could be my cartoon self there. I'm so glad one can still seek as an individual in 5D. It's probably my favorite density. I heard that in 6D distortions such as fun fall away. I'm not sure about that.
Quote:43.11 Questioner: What is the… can you even state the average lifespan in the fourth density of space/time incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. The space/time incarnation typical of harmonious fourth density is approximately 90,000 of your years as you measure time.

this 90,000 years could be the life span of all lives necessary for completion of 4d,it feels that way for me,

Huh

somehow the question and the answer are not aligned 100 % here,average lifespan in question was ment as 1 incarnation -1 life time,but the answer is given in general of hole 4d time.

i feel rust in my english vocabularyBlush
90,000 years is not an incredible amount of time macrocosmically.

Quote:43.13 Questioner: How long is a cycle of experience in fourth density in our years?

Ra: The cycle of experience is approximately 30 million of your years if the entities are not capable of being harvested sooner. There is in this density a harvest which is completely the function of the readiness of the social memory complex. It is not structured as is your own, for it deals with a more transparent distortion of the One Infinite Creator.

Bat

Quote:True physical immortality is not even feasibly reached until 5th-density.
I wouldn't say this resonates with me, because in 4th density with the veil lowered i would assume you will die with full awareness. On another note we could say immortality is true of all densities at one level or another, although i would agree that this will reach a more advanced state in higher densities such as the 5th in my own opinion.

Quote:The 5th-density entity will upon near death simply manifest another form and thrive.

Again i would have to say this is the same for all densities after the 3rd, because of the lowering of the veil, in my own opinion.

Quote:It becomes nearly impossible to murder. This is why 5th-density entities do not fight

I would agree with this point however Ra stated because they can see the wisdom in not fighting, in both negative and positive time/space. The positive lose polarity because they cant accept and the negative because they fail to control.

Quote:A 4th-density being remains a mortal much like ourselves with only emerging "psychic" augmentations; physical technology is still heavily relied upon.

Ra states we will have a astral body made from something smiler to ectoplasm.

Quote:Ra: The green-ray body is that body which may be seen in séance when what you call ectoplasm is furnished. This is a lighter body packed more densely with life. You may call this the astral body following some other teachings.

Quote:4th-density beings still rely on each other in the manner of a typical civilization

Ra stated many times that our 3rd density isn't of understanding. We cannot truly know that for a fact.

I hope you enjoyed my input.

Cheers.
(09-06-2013, 02:55 AM)Bat Wrote: [ -> ]Ra states we will have a astral body made from something smiler to ectoplasm.

Quote:Ra: The green-ray body is that body which may be seen in séance when what you call ectoplasm is furnished. This is a lighter body packed more densely with life. You may call this the astral body following some other teachings.

To be honest, I don't think the nature of the 4th density body is quite so cut and dry. One thing is the fact that 4th density beings, such as the Orions, for example, can land their craft and take people on board. I could also point to anecdotal accounts of people witnessing very physical alien beings in their houses during an STS abduction. This leads me to conclude some 4th density beings have the capability of somehow lowering their vibrations to the point where they may interact with our plane of matter. It may be that the "ectoplasm" manifestation is just how we, in the 3rd density, would perceive such higher vibrational matter. But to the 4th density beings, it may not seem "ectoplasmic" at all, but rather, quite solid on their native vibrational spectrum.

Another thing to consider is that Ra stated that the green ray Earth when it was complete would be "solid and inhabitable". That could be interpreted in a variety of ways. And lets not forget each density has a space/time physical manifestation and a time/space nonphysical manifestation.

Anyway, this is just food for thought. I'm not necessarily saying you're wrong, just that it is a very complex subject.
We should remember the densities are not seperate planes and realities. Ra makes this clear in many passages. They are simply levels of life. The different space/time continuas are seperate and deliberately manifested phenomenon.

In truth there is only one physical reality that is divided out into different planes for various reasons along with the inner planes (afterlife) that manifest from the activity of the physical.

Ra has stated that all densities of life would inherently see each other if it weren't for the higher entites hiding from third-density life.

Again, there is one physical reality. It remains mostly physical into the late 5th-density where it all blends and the bodies start turning into light.

Quote:13.20 Questioner: Is there any physical difference between first and second density? For instance, if I could see a second-density planet and a first-density planet side by side, in my present condition, could I see both of them? Would they be both visible?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. All of the octave of your densities would be clearly visible were not the fourth through the seventh freely choosing not to be visible.

Higher-density entities are not disincarnate spirits. 4th-density is not an Abrahamic heaven.

Aloysius

(09-06-2013, 03:21 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2013, 02:55 AM)Bat Wrote: [ -> ]Ra states we will have a astral body made from something smiler to ectoplasm.

To be honest, I don't think the nature of the 4th density body is quite so cut and dry. One thing is the fact that 4th density beings, such as the Orions, for example, can land their craft and take people on board. I could also point to anecdotal accounts of people witnessing very physical alien beings in their houses during an STS abduction. This leads me to conclude some 4th density beings have the capability of somehow lowering their vibrations to the point where they may interact with our plane of matter. It may be that the "ectoplasm" manifestation is just how we, in the 3rd density, would perceive such higher vibrational matter. But to the 4th density beings, it may not seem "ectoplasmic" at all, but rather, quite solid on their native vibrational spectrum.

Another thing to consider is that Ra stated that the green ray Earth when it was complete would be "solid and inhabitable". That could be interpreted in a variety of ways. And lets not forget each density has a space/time physical manifestation and a time/space nonphysical manifestation.

Anyway, this is just food for thought. I'm not necessarily saying you're wrong, just that it is a very complex subject.

Quote:64.6 "Our understanding is that there is no other material except light"

Siren made an excellent post about Light and it's relation to physicality throughout the densities.
http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5005
See the paragraph entitled "Light in Relation to Bodies"
It should be noted, again, that the only beings that start taking on a definite form of light is usually into late 5th-density going into 6th-density.

Of course, there are exceptions, especially in other galaxies.

Bat

I think its good to talk about what we think will happen in different densities and we can all call upon the material to guide us into different aspects of it, however it doesn't resonate with me at all to say, 5th density is this or that, and 4th is this etc.

Sharing ones own intuitive opinion is great when stated as such.
There is only material. Material is never transcended. Its nature changes inevitably becoming light.

Our archetypal reality remains consistent through this galaxy with the lessons being just as consistent: The seeking of unity. As the earliest organic life seeks the light to sustain its being, so do all of the most advanced sentient beings seek it to sustain their most intelligent of desires.

The core principles of living remain ever the same.
(09-06-2013, 02:55 AM)Bat Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:A 4th-density being remains a mortal much like ourselves with only emerging "psychic" augmentations; physical technology is still heavily relied upon.

Ra states we will have a astral body made from something smiler to ectoplasm.
Ra is talking about how ectoplasm may be provided so that some form of a non-physical plane entity may be visible. This is not their actual body, but something that may be temporarily used for communicating on a quasi physical level. For example, as was done in Spiritualist practices when communicating with "ascended masters".

Unbound

(09-07-2013, 12:30 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]There is only material. Material is never transcended. Its nature changes inevitably becoming light.

Our archetypal reality remains consistent through this galaxy with the lessons being just as consistent: The seeking of unity. As the earliest organic life seeks the light to sustain its being, so do all of the most advanced sentient beings seek it to sustain their most intelligent of desires.

So what is the "material" of consciousness?
(09-07-2013, 06:02 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2013, 12:30 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]There is only material. Material is never transcended. Its nature changes inevitably becoming light.

So what is the "material" of consciousness?

Distorted light like everything else.

Your intelligence, identity is just "the creator" himself.

Unbound

But the Creator is both One and Many in unity, I have identities as such which are not equivalent to the Creator itself in a 1:1 ratio but other ratios. Inside, yes, I am the Creator, but out here, I am Tanner Michael Hartmann.

Know the power of your own names, my friends.

So light is the penultimate material? Isn't light the result of field interactions?
In this octave, there is only light. Light as a concept only falls away at the 8th-density.

Quote:Ra: The origin of all energy is the action of free will upon love. The nature of all energy is light. The means of its ingress into the mind/body/spirit complex is duple.

Firstly, there is the inner light which is Polaris of the self, the guiding star. This is the birthright and true nature of all entities. This energy dwells within.

The second point of ingress is the polar opposite of the North Star, shall we say, and may be seen, if you wish to use the physical body as an analog for the magnetic field, as coming through the feet from the earth and through the lower point of the spine. This point of ingress of the universal light energy is undifferentiated until it begins its filtering process through the energy centers. The requirements of each center and the efficiency with which the individual has learned to tap into the inner light determine the nature of the use made by the entity of these in-streamings.

58.12 Questioner: Then the lines of spiraling light energy— do they originate from a position toward the center of the Earth and radiate outward from that point?
Ra: I am Ra. The pyramid shape is a collector which draws the in-streaming energy from what you would term, the bottom or base, and allows this energy to spiral upward in a line with the apex of this shape. This is also true if a pyramid shape is upended. The energy is not Earth energy, as we understand your question, but is light energy which is omni-present.

The Creator is simply all identities simultaneously. Everyone is 1:1 with The Creator.

Unbound

And what is light? Light is an english word which is only a reference which is much greater than that word.
(09-08-2013, 03:45 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]And what is light? Light is an english word which is only a reference which is much greater than that word.
Our will and desire to experience which is this creation. It is not transcended. It is.

Unbound

What is what is?
It begins with no name and ends with no name.
(09-06-2013, 04:01 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]It should be noted, again, that the only beings that start taking on a definite form of light is usually into late 5th-density going into 6th-density.

Isn't everything light? I was under the impression that all there is is Love/Light. As the creator is all and the creator is love/light. I may be taking it too literally but I was under the impression that physical reality is essentially dense light if you understand my thinking?
(09-08-2013, 05:42 AM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2013, 04:01 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]It should be noted, again, that the only beings that start taking on a definite form of light is usually into late 5th-density going into 6th-density.

Isn't everything light? I was under the impression that all there is is Love/Light. As the creator is all and the creator is love/light. I may be taking it too literally but I was under the impression that physical reality is essentially dense light if you understand my thinking?

I understand and agree.

I speak of the distortion of light. Incarnate bodies don't start appearing as undistorted light until 6th-density.
(09-08-2013, 03:40 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]In this octave, there is only light. Light as a concept only falls away at the 8th-density.

That sounds scary if the next octave is without light. I assume even Love falls away too.
(09-08-2013, 08:27 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2013, 03:40 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]In this octave, there is only light. Light as a concept only falls away at the 8th-density.

That sounds scary if the next octave is without light. I assume even Love falls away too.

Light is just a method of experience. In infinity, all is experienced. In infinity, all is loved and unity is inherent thus love becomes a non-concept. Love turns to eternally loved. When all is eternally loved, the act of loving becomes redundant and unnecessary for all is inherently known and embraced fully.
Then the next Octave is without polarity, am I correct? It is an Octave of complete Unity. And one experiences it through their mind/body/spirit totality.
Eternally loved sounds nice.
(09-08-2013, 08:33 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Then the next Octave is without polarity, am I correct? It is an Octave of complete Unity. And one experiences it through their mind/body/spirit totality.
Eternally loved sounds nice.

The octaves evolve from their previous brethren according to Ra, whom have barely even pierced such mystery. The next one will likely have an expanded form of polarity towards a even more diverse experience.
Pages: 1 2