Bring4th

Full Version: Okay, channeling has its obstacles. Be very wary. Do not be deceived.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been subtly manipulated it seems by a butthurt 5th-density entity. Lesson: I concede to those who warned me. One should not channel haphazardly. I know the administration of this forum is not too open to others posting these channelings from Ra and the Confederation but I think this is a good example in their favor.

This is from a fellow Bring4th member that can reveal themselves at their discretion:

Quote:Q: [Do I (Adonai One) have the truth in regards to Ra's polarity?]

Ra: I am Ra. No. You are receiving greetings from a 5th-density entity which, at one point, interacted with our social memory complex briefly in which the entity attempted to blend its distortions with ours. The distortions of the entity were not fully compatible with ours, but there was some degree of blending that occurred in which the entity did take on an amount of similarity to the vibration that is Ra.

This entity still possesses the desire to blend its distortions with ours but, having been unable to merge with our 6th density complex, has sought out Ra wanderers in order to make the attempt to further distort itself in the ways of Ra. This entity is negative in polarity but is desirous of leaving polarity to enter in to the 6th density. It sees the need to blend with Ra as the mechanism through which to balance its own distortions and equalize its distortions.

This entity has an understanding of the balancing process which is very articulate. The entity abounds in wisdom and love of the Creator and is, to some extent, desperate to reach unity yet finds itself incapable of opening itself to the acceptance of its opposite polarity.

While this entity is capable of continuing its process on the path it has chosen, that is, the negative polarity, it has already observed the spiritual entropy it will experience at the threshold of the dimensions and has deemed itself as needing to be pre-emptive in its attempts to embrace the opposite polarity. The difficulty of this entity is in the capacity to accept the distortions of other selves completely. It still seeks to merge entirely on its own terms without consideration for the distortions of the other selves. It feels that through the continuous distorting of itself in the ways of "infinite openness" it will eventually negate its own distortions enough to be able to blend with Ra. This is a disservice to the self.

We of Ra have heard the calls of this entity and such was our contact engaged. Yet the entity sought to shape the vibration of Ra to its own whims in order to justify the wisdom it carried within it. There is much sorrow and frustration being experienced by this entity which is somewhat intensifying its seeking of Ra.

It is seen by us that this entity is desirous of ending its polarity. It has not yet realized that it clings to its polarity and is, by that action, causing itself to be unable to move either forwards or backwards. Unable to realize the Creator in other selves fully, yet desirous of sharing the Creator that is the self, this entity goes in circles attempting to find the way out of the paradox and in to the unity of the Creator.
Isnt the entire answer about you adonai? As in u are the 5th density entity that attempted to blend with Ra and everytime the term "this entity" is used it refers to you? Maybe im reading it wrong.Its a nice bit of channeling but it seems to be saying that you are essentially a negative entity that is very confused. Are u agreeing with this or think this channeling by another is more valid than your own?
(09-04-2013, 11:52 PM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]Isnt the entire answer about you adonai? As in u are the 5th density entity that attempted to blend with Ra and everytime the term "this entity" is used it refers to you? Maybe im reading it wrong.Its a nice bit of channeling but it seems to be saying that you are essentially a negative entity that is very confused. Are u agreeing with this or think this channeling by another is more valid than your own?

*chokes of laughter*

That isn't me. That is the entity that is bugging me and Vervex. Negative 5th-density entities don't usually wander anyways.

Key part:

Quote:...This entity still possesses the desire to blend its distortions with ours but, having been unable to merge with our 6th density complex, has sought out Ra wanderers in order to make the attempt to further distort itself in the ways of Ra...
all good lol. So when the channeling refers to "this entity" is it then referring to this 5th density entity? I think I see where my interpretation went wrong lol though my mind keeps switching between both interpretations. I meant no disrespect lol
It's all good, indeed. Yes, that is in reference to the 5th-density entity.

No, it's hilarious. Gave me a good laugh. It's actually something I considered first reading it. Hahaha.

So all I know is that I am of Ra. All else... I am just going to be very skeptical for awhile.

Unbound

Perhaps you are not quite seeing the nature of the subtle "manpulation" which appears to me to suggest that this entity seeks to impress its own experiential perception upon others. In this case the assumption of this entity is that it is Ra and that is that, there is no Ra other than itself. That there is no other self that is Ra and only the self is Ra. This is a distortion, I believe, of the self denying the fullness of the individual self. Sure, perhaps this entity is possessive of the Ra vibration, but being connected to Ra does not make one Ra.

I am going to tell you honestly what I think. Being a wanderer means the choice to enter once again in to the illusion of separation and in that illusion a new self is born and realized. While it is good to see the aid and help from guides, and that there are facets of the self which may be connected to this or that entity, the foremost self that you are is the self that you are now.

Maybe you are a wanderer of Ra, but I would say that even more than that you are Manny, Immanuel, you are yourself and are, without being Ra, just as awesome, profound and impressive as Ra is.

I really would love to get to know Immanuel more, rather than simply a "wanderer of Ra". Much love to you, my friend.
I've personally witnessed harm that can come from channeling unprepared, even with a group with great care for protection. Carla has many stories of people who channel alone and have been met with damaging mental disintegration, sometimes even physical harm. It's hard to warn people about this, because people will do what they want to anyways, regardless of anecdotal evidence of how dangerous it can be.

L/L Research upholds a method of safety while channeling to help ensure not only clarity of the message but safety of the channelers. It's spelled out pretty clearly in the Channeling Handbook and in the online transcripts of the Channeling Intensive Workshops. One of the biggest requirements is the presence of 3 or more people within the channeling circle, with their intent set as purely as possible towards the working. This is, of course, the opinion of L/L Research, but an opinion founded on decades of channeling experience.

It's always somewhat of a relief to see someone who is channeling come to the realization of the precariousness of the working on their own without having any great damage done. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

Unbound

I would add that this entity appears to believe it is Ra and not its own self, that it is only Ra and nothing more.
(09-05-2013, 12:24 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]...

Maybe you are a wanderer of Ra, but I would say that even more than that you are Manny, Immanuel, you are yourself and are, without being Ra, just as awesome, profound and impressive as Ra is.

I really would love to get to know Immanuel more, rather than simply a "wanderer of Ra". Much love to you, my friend.

You're very right, Tanner. I've gotten into this seeking purpose, trying to find an objective. I've been using Ra status as a crutch for that. I need to throw that crutch away and seek within and find my own purpose.

Thank you for this...
I must say this is really high-quality work. I've studied the syntax and it's in near complete alignment with the Ra material. Great stuff, truly great stuff.
Interesting stuff on the hazards of channeling alone, I'v been unconsciously channeling my social memory complex. It's happened about 5-6 times and I'v been unable to understand any of the 'communication' shall we say. I would very much love to channel consciously but I am becoming more aware of the hazards of channeling. My only worry is if I'm channeling unconsciously in my sleep and only becoming aware of this whilst i abruptly wake up am I liable to negative polarized entities taking advantage?.

I know it has been my social memory complex after asking my girlfriends pendulum she received of Browneye if it was indeed my social memory complex.

Unbound

There are protections which are natural when we sleep as the body, just normally, needs to be maintained and protected during sleep. If you are channeling while you sleep I would maybe address it as perhaps part of the sub-conscious mind seeking to emerge but has no place to do so in waking life. I wouldn't worry about negative entities in such a case.
I've done much channeling, the difference probably between A1 and myself in this regard is that I went into this knowing full well that there is a high probability that I'll never come out again, or that if I do, I'll be doing everything in my power to destroy everything I ever loved.

So I took the relevant precautions before going in, solo channeling is that way often. I've thus far managed to maintain myself with little disintegration though there has clearly been that, and that comes from someone with 15 years of energetic experience of all forms.

Posting as a signpost for others who do single channeling, it is inherantly one of the most dangerous things you can do, channeling itself is one of the most dangerous things you can do becuase you have to intentionally believe that you do not know what happens around you next and who controls it. That allows artifacts of unspeakable complexity and horror to appear anywhere and everywhere around you and if you dont know how to control or avoid entaglement with them, you will be lost.

The reason you will be lost is if you have 10 points of spiritual mass of which 1 point is "ra" and 9/10 is "you" and you meet someone who has 2/500 points of "ra" and 498 points of "you" then they will appear to be more "ra" even though they are in fact with a higher percentage of "you"-ness in them. Eventually that will be used to get you to a point of 10 spiritual mass of Ra from someone who has 100.000.000.000 (a lot more 0'z here) of "you" ness in them, because you are channeling "from you to you" which eventually causes singularity like artifacts in visual/cognitive field which will very quickly devour you as the self-ness of the self you are channeling from has perhaps 10/billion Ra'ness but it has the rest from you, and you truly believe you are incapable of manipulating yourself to prevent fear of knowledge of the procedure through which you talk to yourself? Because i'm almost certain your larger self at the end of the journey would have more fear of you no longer needing that particular form of the larger self than it having "ra" in it. Eventually causing a situation where even though its just you, starting from just you, looking for "ra" and eventually finding "ra" but being stuck in its "gravity well" because you've used all the people you know and all the people you love to talk through "ra" to you and now all of them are just "ra" and no one is "themselvesness" unless you walk through the illusion of Ra which you created and into the illusion of them as they have supported your illusion of Ra. But that would require you to entirely vacate your normal mind positioning and rotate it around to accepting the other possibility.

anyway. I hope that makes sense of the dangers of solo channeling.
I never tried to channel Ra, but I have done energy exchanges. Actually I did speak to them a number of times, but I don't go into meditation asking them to speak through me. I had been seeking Ra for some time, but rather than choosing to lose myself in the Ra vibration, I wanted Ra to show me their stillness. That moment felt like initiation. A lot of energy streaming through me. The one thing that convinced me that Ra is real is when I actually saw one of Ra in miniature form, perhaps 6" to a foot tall. It was just a projection, but I think at that moment I had eyes to see, and Ra was showing me a thought form. I've been through a lot. When I was weary I asked Ra to please kill me and bring me back home. I was immediately shown what I believe to be time/space in the sun. There were patches that were hotter than others. I believe I saw my distortions as yellow/orange patches of light, and I went through stilling my distortions.

I've wanted to merge with Ra, who I believe to be my social memory complex as well. But your warning makes sense. I hadn't realized before that one's vibrations wouldn't be a match with Ra's. It's hard to say because I can't give up polarity to be here. We are working on building polarity and choosing a path. Since Ra has no polarity, I can see why it would be difficult to merge with them again while I'm still here. So I go on, seeking Creator in my own way. I've really felt energy from Creator lately. I wonder if Creator does any work, or just experiences. Like if I ask Creator to show me things, will that happen?

I certainly hope that I'm not a negative wanderer.

Brittany

You are a very unique and awesome person, Immanuel. Watching your progress has been a joy.

Unbound

Quote:I certainly hope that I'm not a negative wanderer.

Rest assured, my friend, you are not. Smile
I'm definitely not happy that you've been influenced like this but I'm happy to know that you are learning a lesson in the process which all of us must do.

Those that devote themselves to the path of the adept, have a much more slippery path as those of us who choose not to. With that said, I hold you and those willing to take on such endeavors with the highest regard.

Continuing to learn regardless of the originally intended outcome is a tell tale sign that progress is still ongoing. Even though it be appear to a one step forward, two steps back situation, that one step forward will always be much more powerful than the two steps back.
In the past when I took every spiritual experience at face value, it was definitely a slippery slope. For instance when I thought I was climbing the densities.
I appreciate the accuracy of your readings my friend.

Aloysius

(09-05-2013, 04:15 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I must say this is really high-quality work. I've studied the syntax and it's in near complete alignment with the Ra material. Great stuff, truly great stuff.

Yeah, the same syntax as Ra when channeled through Carla in trance and questioned by Don and reproduced in a text that would have been read and believed strongly (bias) by the person now channeling not to mention the unconscious expectation of how Ra should speak formed by reading the material....

Not to say it isn't great stuff but I thought you were a skeptic Tongue

Anyways it's good to see that you now see the dangers of channeling alone. Another thing I will add here is that when you try your hand at this sort of thing unprepared, you gain lots of attention that you may not want. I repeat, LOTS of attention, and some friends (negative ones especially) are a bit harder to shake.

There's some great points in this thread. There's a very common tendency with people who find the Ra material to desire to channel themselves and see what extra cosmic knowledge they can find. I'm glad you made this thread so people can see the dangers of jumping into the deep end and almost drowning.
Just to clarify something from my side of things. I know of a billion and one other groups of confederation nature of both sides of the polarity game that I could contact but the specifics of the Ra contact would be extraordinarily difficult for me to replicate at this time without the physical death of most of the original Ra group on this planet. So I don't try to channel Ra, and I'm slowly beginning to understand why I shouldnt call Ra, even the real Ra outside of the protective circle of the channeled texts and their ponderings.
I asked Ra to hold me energetically. Will that draw negative attention to me?
(09-06-2013, 09:43 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I asked Ra to hold me energetically. Will that draw negative attention to me?

No, quite the opposite.
So are there other channelers of Ra of which there is a general consensus of being from the same group as the original material from Don, Carla and Jim, and with similar level of quality?

I know I have heard David Wilcock channel something he called Ra in the past.

I wander if it is a requirement to channel Ra unconsciously like Carla did to get the same or better level of quality/purity?
Carla's soul was put into stasis -- likely in a protected zone in the inner planes -- as Ra took over her body. There is a risk of death through this if the soul gets displaced on the journey to and from the body. The LOO is literally the highest quality channeled material on the planet right now due to the chosen method.

This quality cannot be easily replicated. A deep trance, at minimum, is required to get a similar quality and denseness. It can be done without having an entity directly possess you but it requires quality and intense meditation.

There is murmur about a woman in Asia channeling Ra. Otherwise, no, nobody else has taken on the task with published results. I don't plan on even considering such a challenge until at least some years of practice.

Additionally, a Ra wanderer in theory (tons of them here) could penetrate the veil of forgetting entirely, activate their higher bodies and speak as Ra in the flesh with a direct link to the entire SMC. A sight to see if anybody ever takes on such a task. The Council wouldn't mind, I believe I am told, due to it all being within parameters of the game. We're already past quarantine.
Was Ra still in their 6D bodies when they visited Egypt? Or did they have to take on 3D bodies, since Earth does not support vibrations higher than 4D? If so, I don't see how one could activate a 6D body while here on Earth.
(09-09-2013, 10:32 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Was Ra still in their 6D bodies when they visited Egypt? Or did they have to take on 3D bodies, since Earth does not support vibrations higher than 4D? If so, I don't see how one could activate a 6D body while here on Earth.

Oh? Thats something I didnt think you believed.
So then people do attempt to channel Ra, such as Wilcock or the source of the channeling in the first post of this thread, but it is not to be considered of as high of a quality as the original LOO material?

What is the name of the lady in Asia?
(09-09-2013, 10:42 AM)supedad Wrote: [ -> ]So then people do attempt to channel Ra, such as Wilcock or the source of the channeling in the first post of this thread, but it is not to be considered of as high of a quality as the original LOO material?

What is the name of the lady in Asia?

Frankly, Wilcock didn't get anything. It was a blunder. However, use your discretion and listen for yourself. It's certainly not the Ra we know from what I hear.

To the latter, I don't know.
(09-09-2013, 10:38 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2013, 10:32 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Was Ra still in their 6D bodies when they visited Egypt? Or did they have to take on 3D bodies, since Earth does not support vibrations higher than 4D? If so, I don't see how one could activate a 6D body while here on Earth.

Oh? Thats something I didnt think you believed.

I can't be sure either way. Perhaps Ra did visit in 6D bodies. Somehow they were able to when Earth was only 3D.
Pages: 1 2