Bring4th

Full Version: The principles behind piercing the veil of forgetting are easy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Easy mode: Put yourself in a deeply relaxed state and clear your mind to the point of trance with the intention of seeing a past life. It will come to you.

Hard mode: Want to remember all of your lives like you never died? Clear as crystal? Astral project and go to the inner planes. Find the "hall of records" with the intent of seeing all of your past lives. It will all come back to you. However, your life on Earth will never be the same.

Humanity has all of the sparks to get true universal context. It just doesn't use them for whatever reason.

why don't you tell us about some of the fruits of your labors?

what past lives can you share with us Mr Adonai?

and how have they been instructive (ie relevant) in understanding who you are currently, and the issues (blockages) that you are working through in this lifetime?

plenum

it is definitely an intriguing area. Don himself was interested in past-life regression, and yet Ra offered that this individual could not subject himself to the process (unwillingness?)

Quote:34.3 Questioner: Is it possible for you to tell me what I experienced, around 1964 I believe it was, when in meditation I became aware of what I would consider to be a different density and different planet, and seemed to experience moving onto that planet? Is it possible for you to tell me what experience that was?

Ra: I am Ra. We see some harm in full disclosure due to infringement. We content ourselves with suggesting that this entity, which is not readily able to subject itself to the process of hypnotic regression instigated by others, nevertheless, has had its opportunities for understanding of its beingness.

Unbound

I tend to concern myself with this "whatever reason" quite a bit. It makes me curious.

Brittany

For some reason I at first thought the title said "The principles behind pie and ice cream." I had such a good response all ready to go. Darn.

That aside, I'm just too busy with the life I have right now to put much thought into previous lives. Occasionally I run into individuals that I have obvious karma with, and in those cases remembering enough to dissolve that karma is helpful. I also occasionally run into lessons that I realize I've been failing to learn for multiple lives, and again, realizing past failures can be helpful at times, in order to pursue new avenues of learning. It isn't something I actively pursue, though. I just take the nuggets that come to me from time to time.

Brittany

I decided to listen to the video just for fun, and wowzers! I went into it purposefully free of pretense and expectations, and I certainly wasn't expecting what I saw!

A lot of it I couldn't explain in words if I tried, and even if I managed it wouldn't do it justice. I had a body, but I get the sense that was more for my own convenience in understanding. My body could be anything I wanted it to be. The environment was similar, as it changed several times due to what I was thinking, and what great, vast thoughts they were!

When asked what my job was, I got "Architect." Instead of working with bricks and boards, I was shaping crystalline...molecules? I don't know how to explain it. "DNA" comes to mind, but not the type of DNA that we think of defining our physical traits.

When asked who the most important person in my life was, I saw a form so radiant and familiar, yet again the body seemed only a convenience. We were two vast energy fields colliding and fusing and forever in motion with one another. There were quite a few others as well, all as familiar as the back of my hand.

When asked what the most important decision I had made in that life was, I saw myself pulling pieces off of myself in the form of crystals, to be seeded all over the universe. In one pure, golden crystal I saw myself as I am now, and I felt tremendous, unending love. I asked about all the dark memories and was simply shown another crystal, this one black like a smoky quartz. The two crystals began to glow beside one another until they were both too bright to be likened to any conceivable color. There was no concept of judgment. Just eternal love that was a living thing in itself that positively filled that whole place.

I was aware of being in multiple environments, bodies and possibly even several densities at once; many layers of consciousness and awareness all seamlessly fused together into one great beating heart.

When I asked what the most important lesson was, I saw my own body on the couch turn transparent, full of that crystalline DNA I had shaped earlier. My body was filled with universes, and light exploded out of me in every direction. I heard "Shine!" and I felt something happen to my body, my mind, my entire being. Perhaps an activation.

The last thing I experienced was so many of these vast energy fields that go beyond what I've ever conceived as a "personality" gathering around me, and saying in voices that rang with music "We are with you. Always."

Thinking of it fills me with such an overwhelming feeling of love, peace, and the realization that the petty things I stress over are absolutely irrelevant in the face of such infinity. Thank you, Immanuel, for posting this. It seems I was finally ready.

On a final note, to the person I recently bestowed a scepter upon (you know who you are!)...SHINE!

Aloysius

(09-06-2013, 12:06 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Find the "hall of records" with the intent of seeing all of your past lives. It will all come back to you. However, your life on Earth will never be the same.

Yeah, if you do that you're probably gonna see some stuff you'll never forget lol, it can be pretty shattering.

Thanks for the vid man, will check it out when I find a hotspot lol.

But yeah, you can learn a lot doing this kind of thing, but within the akashic records aren't just your lives so controlled browsing i'd say is the way to go lol. It's funny, I'm studying to be an archivist so maybe I should start re-familiarizing myself with the planetary records.
(09-06-2013, 12:18 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]why don't you tell us about some of the fruits of your labors?

what past lives can you share with us Mr Adonai?

and how have they been instructive (ie relevant) in understanding who you are currently, and the issues (blockages) that you are working through in this lifetime?

I've only had one faint vision of a life on another planet, an early 4th-density one... I can't even pin down the specifics... The lesson was a mixed one having to do with the wisdom of fighting. There is not much wisdom in it. It seems I plausibly ended up a slave on a dystopic planet.

Other lives are not available to me. When I seek with the intent of seeing my most recent past life, my mind's vision remains blank. I am told my unconcious does not allow it because apparently I'm not ready.

I can get visions of walking around my old home before I died in the 80s as a lone woman.

I haven't successfully projected my concious to the inner planes yet but I will. My will is centered on it.

One lesson I've also learned is that early 4th-density planets will have a veil of forgetting. And it takes determination to pierce it fully in any case. So the title of this thread is ironic.
My will besides merging with Creator has been to learn the vibrations of Ra, and feel them holding me. I've also been eager for Harvest. I feel I am doing what I came here to do, so if I do the same for another 50 years that I may have, at least I'll be serving Creator and other selves. I used to desire anthros to be real, and was seeking them strongly, before my will changed and I no longer desire that. Whenever it may be, I am ready for harvest. Whenever my higher self decides it is time, it will be so.