Bring4th

Full Version: Trust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

Trust is faith actualized and realized as a continuous source. When you trust something, you are placing your faith and therefore your belief in to it. This channels the energy of your thoughts in to the vibrational probabilities inherent within the thing that you are choosing to trust.

Trust is about accepting the knowing of unknowingness. Therein lies the tie to faith and in that the tie to love because love is faithful to all, being unconditional in its universal form.

Trust can be both personal and universal. It is established on both levels for all things at all times. There exists a universal and personal capacity in the perception of all things as may be seen through a thinking entity. Thinking and the perception of thought go hand in hand. Thought creates.

Trust that the original thought is unity and belief is established in that thought and thus an energy circulation which is potential between the mover and the moved is made kinetic through mutual observance and presence. Unity unifies through love, which is of the heart and is additive.

Trust that the mind is empty and it is so. The mind reduces to zero and is thus subtractive. There is also multiplication, the exalted form of addition. Then there is division, the balanced form of subtraction. These four work together in infinite patterns and may be called the elements.

The final element which is the element of elements and the element which may be described as the co-existence which is causal to the other four patterns as the existence of those patterns. It is number, that which is the macrocosm to the functions of those numbers.

Mathematics is trusted because it is archetypical. It consists of conceptual absolutes which are experienced in the general consensus reality. The descriptions of these abstract forms are inclusive of an element which denotes solidity in terms of the description of our experience through our minds. Such as Descarte suggests in that objects are the way things appear to the mind. The actual reality has no objects, only things. A thing is much looser than an object, being natural and uncoloured by bias.

Numbers are both things and objects. I believe everything is both a thing and an object. Just as everything is one infinite self of the infinite infinite self and yet still to everything all things are other selves as well. Both masculine and feminine modes of existence exist simultaneously. Masculine being universal, and feminine being individual. The individual is seeded with the universal and thus new creations are born. The individual births universals. Thus are they interwined with neither before the other. Nor either after, but both existing as one, together and apart for eternity.

The penultimate lovers of the consciousness.

There is so much trust between lovers. Embrace this and you will know that to trust love is to believe in love and to believe in love is to enhance the thought of love, to actualize it. Have faith that no matter how dark things get, no matter how dark life, our thoughts or our experiences may get, the light and love is there waiting for us.

We always return to our lovers, and we must enjoy that time as much as we are possibly able. For the universe is of infinite possibility and we never know when we may be called by the One to our destiny for the love of all, and then we are returned again. It is a beautiful love story, all of this, it is divine because of that, it is sacred because of that.

Hold love in your hearts and cherish it so dear that it almost seems to causing you to burst and then release it, be it, live it, trust it, and it can be seen to be an actual thing in itself, it is an other self. Both love and light are other selves, all things are other selves.

Yet, we never cease to be the self that we are and, well, I just think that is beautiful. All my blessings to you, reader, with love and light I shine with you.

- Tanner Michael Hartmann
have you had some sort of personal experience which triggered this post?

being at Homecoming and being in a group of people that valued and appreciated you?

Unbound

Aha I am just speaking to the group consciousness. I simply wish to share what is in my heart, I can't say any particular experience inspired it.
(09-07-2013, 04:26 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Aha I am just speaking to the group consciousness. I simply wish to share what is in my heart, I can't say any particular experience inspired it.

coolness! thanks Smile

plenum
So many parts of this post spoke to me. I've not meditated on trust and its relation to faith and I will now and consciously refine my understanding of those.

Also, I never saw the relation between arithmetic and the elements before... That will be a tasty treat for my mind to more fully explore.

More than just the details, the message of this post hit my heart. Thank you for that.

Namaste
"Accepting the knowing of unknowingness". I dunno. Processing of catalyst is situation unique, not umbrella axiomatic. I'd thought that ultimate unknowingness can easily be accepted as a given here, yet each circumstance with catalyst calls upon some different acceptance or different aspect of self. You could call that acceptance "trust" (because faith is ultimately "infinity" and thus applies to everything down the road) but not before the situation's recognition and then acknowledgement, which is primary for growth.

Unbound

The trust to which I refer is that akin to the Fool. Catalyst can only be expounded when first accepted as an unknown being made known. There is a mystery within all catalyst and this mystery necessitates a certain suspension of the judgement to initially embrace. One cannot learn until it is accepted that learning is possible, thus opening the path to the unknown to be made known.

Perhaps I am overly poetic. Tongue
(09-07-2013, 07:11 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]The trust to which I refer is that akin to the Fool. Catalyst can only be expounded when first accepted as an unknown being made known. There is a mystery within all catalyst and this mystery necessitates a certain suspension of the judgement to initially embrace.
The "mystery" is the unconscious mind". What is this initial embrace? If you have an attitude of faith (trust), then there is no suspension of judgement. Faith works with and supports the rational faculties to evaluate experience. With honesty, you can know that you do not know and still evaluate experience.

(09-07-2013, 07:11 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]One cannot learn until it is accepted that learning is possible, thus opening the path to the unknown to be made known.
But don't most people realize this when they use their free will to learn?

Unbound

You tell me! Aha All of what you say is valid, but is that not because you first trust it, then therefore establish your faith in such ideas?

I see trust as the willingness to seek the door, faith allows you to open it and acceptance allows you to walk through it.

In terms of catalyst, maybe this is my own approach, but I first trust the Creator, and through that trust I have the faith to know all is in order and I am thereby able to accept the catalyst for what it is.

I suppose I am discussing the intial reception of catalyst, which then leads in to the process of "digestion" once the catalyst is accepted.

I feel I am describing an attitude and an approach to catalyst, not the "mechanics" per se.
Which archetype represents catalyst the best? If we accept and process a certain amount of catalyst, does this mean that even more catalyst will show itself. Is there an intelligent design to which catalyst we experience? Is it thrown our way from our Higher Self, or at what point do we consciously choose our catalyst. I'm curious.

I noticed that I received catalyst in a dream. I was in a tree about 50 foot off the ground. A boy jumps out of the tree and lands perfectly. I chose not to jump, for I was afraid, even though I would have made it safely. Instead I chose to stay up in the tree with a woman.
Yes, to me faith is knowing there is always a door. In circumstances where there is lack of acceptance due to unfamiliarity with self (the door), thus causing disconnection with circumstance, trust reframes the attitude to provide focus on a desired goal (finding door). Acceptance is not having to walk through the door because you are the door.

Trust provides a way of making use of desire and will in unaccepted circumstances.