Bring4th

Full Version: An idea on processing experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Aloysius

As I move closer to fully recovering my childhood memories I am becoming more capable of understanding the concepts therein. I have not finished my work of reclaiming myself so this is all a little blurry, I apologize for the ambiguity.

This is a simple conceptual (and i hope helpful) model of integrating catalyst.

Here we go:

Start with a cylinder of any length and width. Now, within the linear matrix of potential lines in the cylinder lies the potential for certain lines to be formed in back to back cones, with a single point attached to each end of the cylinder. This is the vortical filtration/processing method of integrating catalyst, in which catalyst enters the cylinder and can be spun through the cones and then integrated into a point which then is filtered into an adjacent cylinder.

The initial spinning is the interpretation of the catalyst, how it is dealt with (in the self), there is potential within the linear matrix of the dual cones for it to make a straight path from one end to the other. Now if it gets spun to a certain magnitude outside the cones (lack of integration, weak directional force) and “hits” the “edge” of the cylinder, it is then sucked up by the vortical force of another cylinder, for at each point of the cylinder lies the potential for another cylinder (potential activated when a program/catalyst/experience hits that point on the exterior of each cylinder), another way for the catalyst to be received.

Each cylinder has unique parameters, though the same cylinder can be used to filter multiple different (and all unique) programs/catalyst/experience. Due to the different properties of each cylinder, the way whatever program is processed through each one is different. These cylinders form a spherical, cylindrical labyrinth in which the self resides at in the middle. When a program/event/catalyst/experience enters this labyrinth there is the potential for it to make a straight and instant path to the center however it often sucked up by adjacent cylinders, spun around the system in a complex fashion and processed at significant length before integration into the self. The system also works if you place the individual as the program being spun through the cylindrical labyrinth on the journey to the self.
The "sucking"/directional force is due to will, confusion in the self will cause somewhat chaotic processing of the experience/catalyst offered.

Anyways I hope that makes sense.
(09-07-2013, 10:07 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]As I move closer to fully recovering my childhood memories I am becoming more capable of understanding the concepts therein. I have not finished my work of reclaiming myself so this is all a little blurry, I apologize for the ambiguity.

understanding the past is key to understanding the present Smile

- -

nice model b.t.w!

plenum

Aloysius

Thanks man, I have no idea what to make of my memories but I guess it's a start...
It should be noted that this is strictly for personal processing and that each processing is different.
Also high distortion from destination in the catalyst on it's journey to integration is seemingly what makes distortions arise in the self namely emotion.