Bring4th

Full Version: Crystal Transformations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

Most of you know I have amassed a rather expansive crystal collection over the years. This collection includes quite a few smoky quartz, as they are one of my favorite stones to work with. Recently, after removing some enormous, long-standing blockages and ultimately having a massively transformative spiritual experience, every single smoky quartz in my house, including my unusually dark master crystal, began to turn white. Over the course of a few days I watched the black recede the way the darkness gives way to the rising sun. Most of them are an odd hodgepodge of black and white now, with brilliant flashes of iridescent rainbow popping up everywhere, making them look otherworldly.

I am told this happens due to fractures within the crystal, but for it to happen that quickly to multiple crystals, while all other crystals remain completely unaffected, makes me wonder what the heck is going on. Also, my black master crystal continues to grow new, tiny clear crystals on its surface (see this thread: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1969). I've been aware of advanced consciousness in several of my crystals for some time now, but I am rather blown away at the way they seem to be reacting.

I've also heard crystals will crack in the face of negative energy, but I've never felt this good, and having a Tanner in the house for an entire week ramped up the positive energy even more. Has anyone else experienced something like this with their stones?
I've heard of a vogel cut crystal fracture when it was applied to a young baby. The crystal destroyed itself rather than give the baby too much energy. It did not want to hurt the baby. Vogel cut is one of the most powerful cuts.

Back when I was more energy sensitive I could feel my Lemurian Dow taking on my vibration and amplifying my vibration and my distortions. It acted like an amplifier. The days of me working with crystals has passed.

Brittany

I found out that the tiny crystals growing on my master crystal are called barnacle crystals, and it's a pretty common thing, though I'd never heard of it before, so nothing supernatural going on there, though metaphysically barnacles are supposed to be a sign of a powerful crystal.

I also read that smokeys can lose their color if exposed to sunlight or extreme heat. I've purposefully kept my stones out of the sun after a few faded when I tried cleansing them with sunlight, and it definitely isn't over 300 degrees in my apartment (and I'm not putting them in the oven, either). I found lots of pictures of similar smokeys, so I guess it isn't that uncommon for them to have that look. The majorly unusual thing was how quickly and dramatically it happened.

Curious, but after looking around it seems I don't have a reason to wet myself with excitement just yet.
(09-08-2013, 10:43 PM)Brittany Wrote: [ -> ]I found out that the tiny crystals growing on my master crystal are called barnacle crystals, and it's a pretty common thing, though I'd never heard of it before, so nothing supernatural going on there, though metaphysically barnacles are supposed to be a sign of a powerful crystal.

I also read that smokeys can lose their color if exposed to sunlight or extreme heat. I've purposefully kept my stones out of the sun after a few faded when I tried cleansing them with sunlight, and it definitely isn't over 300 degrees in my apartment (and I'm not putting them in the oven, either). I found lots of pictures of similar smokeys, so I guess it isn't that uncommon for them to have that look. The majorly unusual thing was how quickly and dramatically it happened.

Curious, but after looking around it seems I don't have a reason to wet myself with excitement just yet.

Isn't life itself reason enough? I'm processing changes from the weekend pretty quickly, and I have no reason to believe I'm done. Smile