Bring4th

Full Version: The Choice quote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the Law of One material and have just started reading Carla's book, "Living the Law of One, 101: The Choice". I noticed in the beginning of the book she wrote: "The time that is short, and rapidly streaming past, is the time to make The Choice for ourselves. We have only the years between now and 2012 in which to make that choice".

Does anyone have any insight on this quote? Is Carla saying that we are now beyond the time where are choice of becoming polarized to STO will have any impact on being havested? I have trouble believing that myself, but thought I'd ask others for their take.

Does Carla and Jim ever participate on the forum?

Thanks!
Service orientation (and polarization) is ongoing and part of 3D life. Only when the opportunity to work within the limits of the local 3D mind/body is gone, is time up here.
The 'choice' is actually ongoing. It presents itself moment by moment.

every situation we face, we can choose to respond with love (acceptance) or control (separation). Our life in third density is just a sum total of these reponses or 'choices'.

actually, there is a third choice (beyond acceptance vs control) but its not really a Choice at all. It is the decision for 'avoidance'.

Avoidance is really a non-choice, a way of ignoring the situation, or pretending it doesn't exist. Avoidance is when we choose to distract ourselves from the given situation, to find something pleasant to think about or drug ourselves with our chosen entertainments.

avoidance is somehow 'safe', and a way of not dealing with ourselves. It keeps a certain anonymity from our true natures.

however, the 'choice' for avoidance is just the choice for delay; in the end, progressing through third density is about accumulating the awareness of either responding with love (acceptance) or control (separation). The more we become aware of this process, the more 'polarised' we become.

we can delay and delay, and years and lives have been lost due to avoidance (witness the parlous state of earth). But there's only one way out of this density. And that's to take ownership of every moment of incarnate existence, and when catalyst presents itself, to deal with it head on, and say: "I will find a way to accept and understand what is being presented to me, in this present moment".

and that is a truly empowered 3rd density life.

The Choice for Love is the greatest 'power' of all.

peace
(09-09-2013, 07:11 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]The Choice for Love is the greatest 'power' of all.

peace

That can be said for both positive and negative entities. Love being the 2nd distortion.
(09-08-2013, 11:51 PM)supedad Wrote: [ -> ]Does Carla and Jim ever participate on the forum?

Rarely:
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/search.ph...er&uid=214
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/search.ph...ser&uid=72

But they do maintain a daily blog:
http://www.bring4th.org/members.php?uid=72
The Choice to accept all things as one, to be aware of all things as the self, or to reject all things and to be aware of only your individual self as the self.