Bring4th

Full Version: can Ra ever be channeled again?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Unbound

Is thers something particularly terrifying about the experience of reality as "working with you"? It seems that many people find this unnerving.
(09-09-2013, 01:46 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Aha I can bet you do. Smile

I think you are more crystallized than you may think, my friend.

Thank you my friend. It's a darned hard thing to do to open up to intelligent infinity. I may be crystalized, but there's always more that I can do to serve others. That's why I stay incarnated. If my mission were truly over, I would have left my body last week.

(09-09-2013, 02:21 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Is thers something particularly terrifying about the experience of reality as "working with you"? It seems that many people find this unnerving.

Can you rephrase the question. The only terrifying thing was when my own distortions were amplified in the presence of Ra. Working with them per se did not terrify me. The scariest was when I thought I was mentally in the 8th density (next Octave) and it rocked my mind. Working with Ra does also bring out mental distortions.

Since I've had that 8th density experience, where I peeked into the previous octave, nothing has shaken my mind as much.

Unbound

So is the challenge you have and why you find your medication useful is that you find it easy to get carried away?
My mind tends to expand out of control as best I can put it. I once thought I was talking with God, and he told me to do bad stuff, and I did, which I later regretted, but have since forgiven myself for. Carried away is part of it, though there's probably a better word for it. I get excited for what I am experiencing much of the time, and begin to take my experiences at face value. Later then it turns out what I learned was incorrect or not what I thought. For instance I didn't really see the previous Octave I don't think. It's hard to put into words what I saw, it was more a feeling of things moving around.

Unbound

Do you still experience the difficulty of being able to keep in awareness of your microcosmic self while experiencing macrocosmic perceptions? I am curious because it seems the difficulty is not the extent of your perceptions, but the challenge of remaining grounded and in awareness and connection to this life and this body. Maybe that is because you have not anchored yourself enough here by giving and choosing reason for yourself to be in this world?

Personally, when I am exploring lofty perceptions I try to assess and examine the experience as soon as possible after having it. I believe it is a matter of some technique, but there may also be some individuals which simply require different catalysts and lessons for their growth.
Grounding has always been an issue for me since I smoked DMT and took Ayahuasca a number of times.
Here hasn't felt like home so I haven't really tried all that hard to anchor myself here.
True, when experiencing macrocosmic awareness, I can sometimes lose touch with my microcosmic self.
I see it as going with the flow. I became fluid, learning to accept all.
Ra said are you not all things, so I opened myself to Lucifer and Ra, and was convinced that Ra and Lucifer are one.
I then had experiences of throwing Lucifer into a hell like what God of the bible did, and I was pretty
selective of what I was "dishing out" to Lucifer. I thought I was supposed to be punishing him
just as "God" would. Then I believed I was being pulled to hell because of violating free will of others.
My mind went a number of ways, thinking what I was experiencing was truth.
(09-09-2013, 10:40 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]but it also seems true that there are many more Wanderers today, and another configuration seems possible whereby a dedicated group could bring through answers to any outstanding questions via trance.

do you think this is possible? or even worth following up on?

I would love to see it.

However: "We may say once again two notes: Firstly, we searched long to find an appropriate channel or instrument and an appropriate support group. If this opportunity is ended we shall be grateful for that which has been done, but the possibility/probability vortices indicating the location of this configuration again are slight. Secondly, we thank you for we know what you sacrifice in order to do that which you as a group wish to do."

You'd need a channel as foolish as Carla, willing to risk her life and her soul's freedom for every session.
It would be best that whoever attempts it next becomes a practiced adept in the art of self-defense. With that done, it becomes a lot more practical to lend your body to an entity as in the case of most of the LOO material.

Unbound

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We of Ra communicate through narrow band channel through the violet-ray energy center. We are not, as you would say, physically indwelling in this instrument; rather, the mind/body/spirit complex of this instrument rests with us.

The body isn't used per se by Ra, I believe it is more of a telepathic communion by closeness of vibration, Carla "merges" with Ra in a way, I feel. This is done mutually, Carla accepting what Ra is offering and Ra only offering what Carla will accept, energetically I mean.

Ra also expresses quite explicitly the physical location of the entering of the narrow-band vibration and I think this is a good, very basic guide to help tune to Ra. It also mentions here how the one receiving may "speak [Ra's] thoughts as they come" and this is the manner through which Ra communicates directly, by sharing of mind, body and spirit, they become as One.

Quote:I am Ra. I am again with this instrument. We are close to initiating a contact but are having difficulty penetrating a certain mental tension and distraction that is somewhat characteristic of this channel. We will therefore describe the type of vibration which is being sent. The instrument will find us entering the energy field at a slight angle towards the back of the top of the head in a narrow but strong area of intensity. We are not able to offer any conditioning due to our own transmitting limitations. Therefore, if the instrument can feel this particular effect he may then speak our thoughts as they come to him. We will again attempt this contact. I am Ra.

I believe it is this technique which is just one part of what makes the Ra Material genuine and "pure", however I would stress thus the tuning process. One wants to make sure they are tuning to Ra, and not some other entity simply masquerading behind its name.

Therefore, I would say the best defense would not take any combative form, but more protective in its nature, not seeking to rise up and strike down any but neither yielding its own beingness to the strikes of others. Passive in activity, and active in being. The greatest defense sees no enemy, but only the One in dance, for all "combat" is truly a dance.

Once again, all imo. Smile
Pages: 1 2