Bring4th

Full Version: can Ra ever be channeled again?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this question is one that has challenged some preconceptions of mine.

there is no doubt that Don, Jim, and Carla were a rare group and configuration. Ra scanned long and hard before finding a match that could hold their vibration for any length of time.

Quote:26.11 Questioner: Has Ra communicated with any of our population in this century, in the last, say, eighty years?

Ra: I am Ra. We have not.

but it also seems true that there are many more Wanderers today, and another configuration seems possible whereby a dedicated group could bring through answers to any outstanding questions via trance.

do you think this is possible? or even worth following up on?
It maybe possible but I feel it would be akin to digging up your grandma and propping them up at the family dinner table just because they can be dug up and propped against the family dinner table. To be macabre. Ra as such ceased to exist when its "task" was complete which was when Don reincarnated. At least in a way. That is my view on it though it isn't the totality of it. I would say that Ra could be channeled again but it would, far as I can tell only go "ouie, why are you asking me instead of the people more in tune with the times man?"
(09-09-2013, 10:43 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]"ouie, why are you asking me instead of the people more in tune with the times man?"

LOL. Yeah, there are many entities in the Confederation that would be itching for a chance to be channeled.
(09-09-2013, 10:40 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Ra scanned long and hard before finding a match that could hold their vibration for any length of time.

It's not a matter of holding vibration. In fact, such a concept doesn't hold any metaphysical water. Similar mentions of purity and tuning are exclusively descriptions of L/L Research methodology.

The only factors and variables are clearing the mind, going into a proper trance and doing the job right with proper protection. And perhaps you're correct in the sense that it is relevant if the body at hand can handle it as well.

There is nothing divine here. In fact, in my assessment, these entities want as many people channeling them as possible. They want a grassroots and massive movement.
I'm sure they can be channeled again...
I tend to resonate with much of what I read of channeled material. It's hard to know what is truth. Just because I resonate with it, doesn't mean it's truth. If someone else channeled Ra, in the same way with trance and all, I'd probably resonate with that material. I never read Wilcock's channeling of Ra, because he said later that it wasn't Ra.

But really I'd go for any material channeled from a Confederation entity. They are all on the other side of the veil, and actually experience unconditional love for me and for all of Creation. So it would be nice to hear the words of a being that loves me for who I am. Thanks Parsons for that encouragement of Ra being able to be channeled again.

Aloysius

(09-09-2013, 10:52 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2013, 10:40 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Ra scanned long and hard before finding a match that could hold their vibration for any length of time.

It's not a matter of holding vibration. In fact, such a concept doesn't hold any metaphysical water. Similar mentions of purity and tuning are exclusively descriptions of L/L Research methodology.

The only factors and variables are clearing the mind, going into a proper trance and doing the job right with proper protection. And perhaps you're correct in the sense that it is relevant if the body at hand can handle it as well.

There is nothing divine here. In fact, in my assessment, these entities want as many people channeling them as possible. They want a grassroots and massive movement.

I'm sorry but I disagree with you thoroughly here.
Vibration, perhaps an ambiguous term within the context, is a factor to consider: "narrow band vibration" and all.

L/L Research are responsible for giving us the Ra Material and the Ra material was produced by the blending of Ra with three members of L/L Research so to discard the terms they use is perhaps a little too brave. If you believe the Ra material holds water, but reject the terms that Ra (and L/L) uses, then I am left befuddled lol. All things are a product of something else, if we can't see the immediate connections that does not mean that are not there, or that they are inherently devoid of value.
Also I would like to know what metaphysical "system" you are using to invalidate such proposals.
Also, grassroots? lol i dunno bout that, perhaps though...

Anyways to your point Plenum; Well yes, but not in the same way (if that wasn't obvious LOL). There's a whole bunch of people claiming to have channeled Ra (non trance style) and to be honest I have yet to see compelling material produced by these folk. I'd say it's possible but I think that it's for the most part a pretty fruitless endeavour, though don't get me wrong I would like to see it if a bunch of well trained and dedicated peeps were keen. Hell I'd even offer to go trance, but not for Ra maybe another "confederation" entity, I owe Ra enough already lol. I think Ra got their message through.
The "tuning" in the respect of that vibration is merely opening ones mind up to the contact and focusing on the message at hand. This is basic meditation. It's nothing abstract nor overtly mystical.

When Ra speaks of looking for a group, they only wanted certain parameters and certain people that would lead to a successful and clearly published channeling. Feel free to term this "vibration." When it comes to people seeking Ra directly, one can assume it's free game.
Quote:L/L Research are responsible for giving us the Ra Material and the Ra material was produced by the blending of Ra with three members of L/L Research...

Citation needed. Ra clearly says they remove the spirit of Carla from her body and use her body alone for the channeling.
Is channeling Ra the only potentially dangerous thing you can do with regards to Ra? If I do energy work with them, am I potentially subjecting myself to negative greeting? Like with energy exchanges. Can I talk to Ra, or is that channeling them? And lastly hearing them, and testing them as Ra, is that opening oneself to negative greeting? I believe Ra to be my social memory complex, so you can see how eager I am to get ahold of them.
(09-09-2013, 11:40 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is channeling Ra the only potentially dangerous thing you can do with regards to Ra? If I do energy work with them, am I potentially subjecting myself to negative greeting? Like with energy exchanges. Can I talk to Ra, or is that channeling them? And lastly hearing them, and testing them as Ra, is that opening oneself to negative greeting?

If you're actually having your spirit removed from your body, there's a risk of death. Regular channeling will subject you to more attention and a greater probability of psychic greetings. If you do not properly set intention in protecting your mind from attack, you may suffer temporary blackouts and psychosis.

The key in safety is setting a proper barrier around your mind.

Talking to Ra is channeling them.
85.20 ▶ Questioner: Well, I will just ask in closing: is an individualized portion or entity of Ra inhabiting the instrument’s body for the purpose of communication? And then, is there anything that we can do to improve the contact or make the instrument more comfortable?
Ra: I am Ra. We of Ra communicate through narrow band channel through the violet-ray energy center. We are not, as you would say, physically indwelling in this instrument; rather, the mind/body/spirit complex of this instrument rests with us.

You are diligent and conscientious. The alignments are excellent. We leave you rejoicing in the power and in the peace of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, then, my friends, rejoicing in the power and in the peace of the infinite love and the ineffable light of the One Creator. I am Ra. Adonai.
(09-09-2013, 11:48 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]85.20 ▶ Questioner: Well, I will just ask in closing: is an individualized portion or entity of Ra inhabiting the instrument’s body for the purpose of communication? And then, is there anything that we can do to improve the contact or make the instrument more comfortable?
Ra: I am Ra. We of Ra communicate through narrow band channel through the violet-ray energy center. We are not, as you would say, physically indwelling in this instrument; rather, the mind/body/spirit complex of this instrument rests with us.

You are diligent and conscientious. The alignments are excellent. We leave you rejoicing in the power and in the peace of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, then, my friends, rejoicing in the power and in the peace of the infinite love and the ineffable light of the One Creator. I am Ra. Adonai.

That would be so excellent if I could find rest in Ra. My spiritual journey has been anything but restful.

Aloysius

(09-09-2013, 11:36 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The "tuning" in the respect of that vibration is merely opening ones mind up to the contact and focusing on the message at hand. This is basic meditation. It's nothing abstract nor overtly mystical.

When Ra speaks of looking for a group, they only wanted certain parameters and certain people that would lead to a successful and clearly published channeling. Feel free to term this "vibration." When it comes to people seeking Ra directly, one can assume it's free game.
Quote:L/L Research are responsible for giving us the Ra Material and the Ra material was produced by the blending of Ra with three members of L/L Research...

Citation needed. Ra clearly says they remove the spirit of Carla from her body and use her body alone for the channeling.

Do you hold stock in the term "density" (ever read Oahspe? Don did, extensively....) lol
I'm glad you've given me permission to use "vibration" lol like the word BigSmile

Quote: We were able, as we have said many times, to contact this group using this instrument because of the purity of this instrument’s dedication to the service of the One Infinite Creator and also because of the great amount of harmony and acceptance enjoyed each by each within the group; this situation making it possible for the support group to function without significant distortion.

Lol it's not like Ra would give terms that meant nothing to them, they scanned the minds of those involved and used the best fits. I don't think the term "wanderer" was initially produced by Ra either, I think there was a book that Carla read that had a deep impact on her that used the word frequently (no I can't remember which one lol) but there are probably other terms as well.

Edit: Ah nice Not Sure that's one of the others I was looking for BigSmile

It's 2am over here AdonaiI'm not really that keen to go fishing for more quotes right now, maybe tomorrow, have a good day Cool
It would be great if I had as much purity in my dedication to service of the One Infinite Creator as Carla and the group. Sometimes it's easier to do nothing at all. I do my service through energy work on Earth, to help heal her. I've been good at shifting energy in the past.

Unbound

Sure, but there is the need for a configuration which is in alignment with the vibratory signature of Ra. This is the same as the need to tune a radio to a specific station or channel in order to receive that bandwidth. This also functions musically as vibrational entrainment as I believe Ra is able to communicate, as it says, not by actually entering the body but sending communication to the body through the violet-ray transfer.

The need for tuning IS the best mental protection as the tuning is what concentrates the consciousness upon the contact. This is like tuning an instrument. If you want to commune with Ra, you must tune your instrument, which is your complex, so that the playing of Ra, or any other entities "melody" may be done most clear. It is certainly possible to get entities that will gladly assume the name of Ra in order to get one's attention, sometimes or often with intention to infringe free will.

Someone who disregards what Ra is and lacks an understanding of energetic transfer according to vibrational harmonic principles will more than likely only end up playing with astral beings who will tell you whatever you want to hear. I believe that Ra can and could only be channeled by a group purely dedicated to service to others as this is one of his most fundamental distortions and it would not serve a group or self serving individual. Such would "wreak havoc among Orion troops" if you will.

Ra is ever available, but just because one receives thoughts and the name Ra is attached to them does not mean that there is established a genuine contact. Ra is its own other self, and out of respect for Ra, I, personally believe that the methods which Ra have shared must be precursor to any contact which may be with him. This is both to honour and respect the work and endeavours of the three, Don, Carla and Jim, and to give honour and respect to Ra, not elevating any above any other but acknowledging and accomodating the unique other self that is each one.

Others may have no such regard or respect for these other selves and will simply treat them as a well from which to be drawn but no care taken therein as to its condition. Some will tend to the well and always insure it is full and in equal balance with the use of the well. I speak simply of basic respect for the needs of other selves. I do not doubt that Ra speaks to some personally, and that his presence is around and available, but that is different than the channeling of Ra's direct words spoken through an instrument.

There is much risk for power seeking and ego attachment with such a practice, as the temptation to use Ra's name as one's own or to draw authority of power as such is great for those who seek to command. Ra is a humble messenger, and as such, I would expect the delivery of his message to, at all times, be consistent with that. Ra IS its own self, so there would be, I believe, consistency in message and approach to teach/learning. This is all imo, of course. I am sure that people will do whatever they want, some in attempt to be of service to Ra as an other self, others who seek for Ra to serve the self.

I would also express that the techniques Ra has given were perhaps also given in the way they were because it affords a certain degree of objective experimentation whereby the practice of channeling is no longer just an art but is also a method of science. Ra gave details as to how and why the contact was initiated and gave instructions so that there may be consistent and reliable contact with members of the Confederation. Such was not given merely out of amusement, but for real, practical purposes.

Of course, these are just all my perceptions.
*whistles*

Quote:88.5 Questioner: The instrument has mentioned what she refers to as bleed-through or being aware, during these sessions sometimes, of the communication. Would you comment on this?

Ra: I am Ra. We have the mind/body/spirit complex of the instrument with us. As this entity begins to awaken from the metaphorical crib of experiencing light and activity in our density it is beginning to be aware of the movement of thought. It does not grasp these thoughts any more than your third-density infant may grasp the first words it perceives. The experience should be expected to continue and is an appropriate outgrowth of the nature of these workings and of the method by which this instrument has made itself available to our words.

I will only restate that a clear unconcious that does not interfere with any telepathic contact will get a clear message in any case.
Wait, I think I am undermining myself. I am probably doing better than I give myself credit for. I have sought Creator with all my heart. I will press strongly into the love/light when I walk the steps of light.
it seems to me that the hard task here is not to channel Ra or other 6d smc,but to produce/frame relevant questions that would concern the benefit of all humanity such as were the search for LOO

there was a post theme with questions for quo,but nearly all the questions were the same ,where is earth now is it 4d 3d etc..comparing to Don*s questions, ours seems like a child play,can we ( i certainly cant at this time) construct questions of non transient nature ??

knowing if we a 4d candidates or is earth here or there doesnt give us any more understanding of LOO it just satisfies our own curiosity.....ah

Unbound

(09-09-2013, 12:34 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]*whistles*

Quote:88.5 Questioner: The instrument has mentioned what she refers to as bleed-through or being aware, during these sessions sometimes, of the communication. Would you comment on this?

Ra: I am Ra. We have the mind/body/spirit complex of the instrument with us. As this entity begins to awaken from the metaphorical crib of experiencing light and activity in our density it is beginning to be aware of the movement of thought. It does not grasp these thoughts any more than your third-density infant may grasp the first words it perceives. The experience should be expected to continue and is an appropriate outgrowth of the nature of these workings and of the method by which this instrument has made itself available to our words.

I will only restate that a clear unconcious that does not interfere with any telepathic contact will get a clear message in any case.
What is a clear unconscious, exactly?
Tanner, do you think it's safe to go past one's comfort level when walking the steps of light? Or do you stop where it's most comfortable with unwillingness to go further? As if anyone can know that here. Ra mentions a point when the light becomes too glaring. I want to be sure that I make 4D at least.

Unbound

I believe there is a point where the comfort of oneself can become a resistence to the flowering of the self. However, I believe in a very gradual approach to such explorations so as to remain grounded and to be able to process each experience. I do not think there is required any such extreme jump as such from warm water to freezing cold water, but rather one may slowly, slowly as they are able to go in to new temperatures. This is how I feel about it, personally.

I think the key to exploring the boundaries beyond one's own comfort is in compassion for the self. One must know their comfort and boundaries that they may be carefully expanded in integrity with the whole, imo.

(09-09-2013, 01:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Tanner, do you think it's safe to go past one's comfort level when walking the steps of light? Or do you stop where it's most comfortable with unwillingness to go further? As if anyone can know that here. Ra mentions a point when the light becomes too glaring. I want to be sure that I make 4D at least.

My friend, you are abounding in love within yourself, and from what I have seen of you, you put much care in to many moments in order to be of service to others and to care for your own complex. From what I have seen even your desire to be of 4D is connected to a desire to love and be of service to other selves.

To me, especially on this forum, you are a shining beacon of honesty and genuineness. I think you seek closer to the ideals of positive 4D/5D than many without even, perhaps, being aware of it. I never feel I am receiving anything but your genuine self of the moment in each post and I appreciate that deeply.
Creator one day gave me an experience of love/light, felt in my heart. Feelings of unworthiness made me cry, so unworthiness is a resistance too. Ra said at the edge of each density there is resistance, and can be difficult to cross. This resistance could possibly be in how worthy do I feel about myself. I believe Creator understands my intentions and desires, and the making it to 4D is not like answering a trick question. Creator does not trick us. I believe it comes down to how earnestly we are seeking.

Unbound

Trust your inner knowing and the Creator that you feel in your heart. You are growing in wisdom, and I believe you know, for yourself, without needing anyone else to tell you, the nature of your own communion with the Creator. You know that which you are striving for, so do not discount yourself the effort, honour your seeking. Yes, sometimes we make mistakes and our seeking takes us through many challenges of personality and choice of action, but the Creator will never stop loving us. That we seek to align ourself with the Creator that is ourselves is a worthwhile endeavour, imo.
Good point. Can I love myself in the way that Creator loves me? I've told myself in the mirror "hello Creator" and I smiled. So I have appreciation for who I am. Even when I'm exploring the subject of death and the afterlife, and higher densities, my curiosity is like that of Creator. I am thankful for even the negative experiences I have had. I am thankful for everyone on this message board. People don't realize it, but every individual helped me to balance my energy when it was expanding out of control. So I received unconscious help from everyone. Ra even gave me a glimpse into the previous Octave, or at least what I thought was the previous Octave. But I only got a couple seconds glance before I experienced massive distortions. They shake my mind something fierce.

Unbound

Aha Such is the need for caution, with honesty. It is not always easy to expand in awareness of the Creator as self and other self and maintain the discipline of the personality. I commend you on your efforts, though, as you seem to be so genuine in your seeking.

Also, I agree for myself that the members of this forum have assisted me in ways beyond words. I have many thanks and blessings.
Yeah, were it not for my meds keeping me grounded, I would not be able to maintain my connection with Creator as deeply as I have. It's so easy for my mind to go traveling. My mind used to expand out of control. But at least I feel safe. Even when I was willing to die to experience harvest, I felt safe. Must have some high-caliber angels watching over me. Whenever I've made creations in my mind and thought them through, I have always given them back to Creator. I have given Creator the fruits of my work.

Unbound

Aha I can bet you do. Smile

I think you are more crystallized than you may think, my friend.
Quote:Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.

Unbound

Ever wonder if Ra guides us to the quotes we find in the material to express ourselves along-side?
(09-09-2013, 01:08 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]To me, especially on this forum, you are a shining beacon of honesty and genuineness. I think you seek closer to the ideals of positive 4D/5D than many without even, perhaps, being aware of it. I never feel I am receiving anything but your genuine self of the moment in each post and I appreciate that deeply.

I pretty much resonate with any of the densities 4th - 7th, so being native to any of them would thrill me. Well 7th does not look back, so I'm probably not a wanderer of that density. Though Ra does say that beings from the next Octave also wander. I could have come straight from source for all I know. The veil is pretty thick for me too. Though I've penetrated it when I've had visual hallucinations, and auditory ones as well. Even videos on YouTube would be more special, and I haven't found again some that I found when I was spiritually high. One of the videos I saw on YouTube said there were 10^48 universes in a larger Universe called an Absolutum, and that the great central sun is called a Sohar to the Pledians. I sometimes wish I could have those experiences again, but not get freaked out when synchronicities become more rapid. Pretty soon you get conscious of how the Universe mirrors everything back to you.

(09-09-2013, 02:14 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Ever wonder if Ra guides us to the quotes we find in the material to express ourselves along-side?

I'm sure Ra helps us in any way they can. They showed me what I believe to be time/space when I asked them to please kill me because I was so weary spiritually. They just won't violate free will of course. And funny being that I am got all excited when I thought daddy Ra had just done so.
Pages: 1 2