Bring4th

Full Version: the unasked question about Haiti
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I look at the unspeakable suffering in Haiti and it is heart wrenching.
I cant look anymore as i already know what i will see. The unasked
question i have is why do we as the human race permit people to live
in such abject poverty. Before the earthquake Haiti was a disaster
and has been a disaster for as long as i can remember.
Along with many other places on this planet. Iraq is a disaster
In the documentary fahrenheit 911 by michael moore there is a
shot of a little 2 year old iraqui child in the emergency room with
there hand blown off. thats when i stopped watching.
the truth is that a lot of people live under intolerable conditions
and that we as the human race keep it blotted out of our minds. if we
were to focus on it we would have to do something about it and we dont
want to because that would mean giving up some of the things we have
and focusing our time and energy on those less fortunate than
ourselves. what we also are missing is that we would receive a
tremendous sense of personal satisfaction and joy from being of
service to others.
bottom line here is that the only cure for what ails us is our
movement into 4d. then the focus there will obviously be on sto.
as wanderers we wil be going back to where we came from or at
the very least have the option to do so. personally i cannot wait
for this event to occur . i long to live in a world where the focus
is on love and not on self. with every day the time is getting shorter
and that is very good news. shortly before we know it we will
be living in a better world

HeartHeartHeart norral HeartHeartHeart
And yet being here, for a wanderer, is service to others, and is one of the reasons we chose to be here in this seemingly difficult time. It is a great offering of self to help guide the way of others. When I say "seemingly", it is because this is not real. This is but an illusion, a grand stage where each plays their part until death, when they choose and don a new costume in the next lifetime. A missing limb, a mental disability, richness, poorness, these are only parts of the costume.

Consider this incarnate experience you are in now, broken down into hundreds of segments. There have been segments of great joy, segments of great sorrow, segments of learning, and segments of quiet, segments of anger, segments of... the list goes on and on... yet all of these segments are part of the makeup of you, which is a better person for them, a person of more purity, of less distortion. So it is the same for lifetimes, for each lifetime molds the spirit, the bigger part of us, the true self into becoming that which is closer to being one with the One Creator, free of distortion.
(01-17-2010, 07:45 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]The unasked
in such abject poverty.

Thank for you for bringing up this deeply compassionate subject.

I have found some measure of understanding in the Law of One material, and also in the work of Buckminster Fuller. In my opinion, these sources very much reinforce each other's messages.

The Law of One information says that death or physical suffering of a current incarnation is not necessarily the worst thing that can happen to a mind/body/spirit complex. It also says that in some cases, the depth of struggle is planned before the incarnation, as a type of exceptionally intense catalyst for learning.

In terms of understanding the negative path, Bucky Fuller's explanations of world history as the manipulations of the most strong, clever and ruthlessly uncaring, perfectly fits in with what the Law of One says about the service-to-self path. To be clear, I believe that Bucky was a shining example of open-hearted service to others. Part of his service was to shine a light on much that had been kept hidden in darkness by those who did not want to be exposed. His book Grunch of Giants, which is freely available online, may be the best overview of what he learned about history.

In addition, another channeled source, the Michael Teachings, have been very helpful for my own understanding. This material's description of "soul ages" explains that most people are simply so busy trying to figure out what their own life is about, and how to participate in their immediate society, that they just don't have much capacity beyond that to seek a larger perspective of meaning. They have been taught that governments and charities are there to help on a scale that the average person just couldn't comprehend, and that the news media will help them know what is important. Therefore, they wait for official leadership to tell them what to think and do about crises like the Haitian disaster.

If they had the option, I believe that most middle-class people would willingly accept a 5% reduction in their personal wealth and lifestyle if this would guarantee a complete end of grinding poverty and harsh inequity in their lifetimes. However, there are a small number of excessively rich manipulative elites who would need to give up 95% of their unearned, undeserved positions on the top of the heap to bring out justice and fairness. From their STS point of view, they are unwilling to make these kinds of sacrifice to benefit people they don't care about anyway. Bucky goes into quite a bit of detail about how this works, from hunter-gatherer days on up to the present.

My personal hope is to join the planet's evolution into 4th density that will leave these manipulations behind.
(01-17-2010, 02:20 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]And yet being here, for a wanderer, is service to others, and is one of the reasons we chose to be here in this seemingly difficult time. It is a great offering of self to help guide the way of others. When I say "seemingly", it is because this is not real. This is but an illusion, a grand stage where each plays their part until death, when they choose and don a new costume in the next lifetime. A missing limb, a mental disability, richness, poorness, these are only parts of the costume.

Consider this incarnate experience you are in now, broken down into hundreds of segments. There have been segments of great joy, segments of great sorrow, segments of learning, and segments of quiet, segments of anger, segments of... the list goes on and on... yet all of these segments are part of the makeup of you, which is a better person for them, a person of more purity, of less distortion. So it is the same for lifetimes, for each lifetime molds the spirit, the bigger part of us, the true self into becoming that which is closer to being one with the One Creator, free of distortion.

Dear Peregrinus
thats a beautiful way of looking at it. thanks for sharing that.
(01-18-2010, 12:16 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2010, 07:45 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]The unasked
in such abject poverty.

Thank for you for bringing up this deeply compassionate subject.

I have found some measure of understanding in the Law of One material, and also in the work of Buckminster Fuller. In my opinion, these sources very much reinforce each other's messages.

The Law of One information says that death or physical suffering of a current incarnation is not necessarily the worst thing that can happen to a mind/body/spirit complex. It also says that in some cases, the depth of struggle is planned before the incarnation, as a type of exceptionally intense catalyst for learning.

In terms of understanding the negative path, Bucky Fuller's explanations of world history as the manipulations of the most strong, clever and ruthlessly uncaring, perfectly fits in with what the Law of One says about the service-to-self path. To be clear, I believe that Bucky was a shining example of open-hearted service to others. Part of his service was to shine a light on much that had been kept hidden in darkness by those who did not want to be exposed. His book Grunch of Giants, which is freely available online, may be the best overview of what he learned about history.

In addition, another channeled source, the Michael Teachings, have been very helpful for my own understanding. This material's description of "soul ages" explains that most people are simply so busy trying to figure out what their own life is about, and how to participate in their immediate society, that they just don't have much capacity beyond that to seek a larger perspective of meaning. They have been taught that governments and charities are there to help on a scale that the average person just couldn't comprehend, and that the news media will help them know what is important. Therefore, they wait for official leadership to tell them what to think and do about crises like the Haitian disaster.

If they had the option, I believe that most middle-class people would willingly accept a 5% reduction in their personal wealth and lifestyle if this would guarantee a complete end of grinding poverty and harsh inequity in their lifetimes. However, there are a small number of excessively rich manipulative elites who would need to give up 95% of their unearned, undeserved positions on the top of the heap to bring out justice and fairness. From their STS point of view, they are unwilling to make these kinds of sacrifice to benefit people they don't care about anyway. Bucky goes into quite a bit of detail about how this works, from hunter-gatherer days on up to the present.

My personal hope is to join the planet's evolution into 4th density that will leave these manipulations behind.

dear questioner

thanks for sharing that information. i had heard of Bucky but was not really familiar with who he was. definitely a man ahead of his time.
and i agree 100%, the real problem belongs with the super rich. my
hope is the same as yours to see this planet enter into 4d

(01-18-2010, 09:25 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]i had heard of Bucky but was not really familiar with who he was.

A very fascinating person. I plan to talk about him in more threads throughout the year. I feel I understand about half of his material. Everything I understand seems 100% right-on to me. :idea: So my guess is that if I could understand the rest of what he said, that other half would be great too. Wink

fairyfarmgirl

Good Greetings All:

Here are two places in which to gain a greater understanding of the why and what to do next and how to do so that I have found to be of great benefit to Humankind and Mother Earth/Gaia/Terra. These are what I term applied Law of Oneness Response teams. -- fairyfarmgirl

http://eraofpeace.org (led by Patricia Robles

http://www.responseoflight.com/ (led by Julie Redstone)
In the meantime though...catalyst has thrown the people of Haiti a mean curve ball. So, if your are able to help but not sure of how?

Not sure if this method works for those you not in the states? But otherwise….

Here is a safe method to help those folks out. Its been snoped and checked out through FOX News…. or you can follow the link below and check it out yourself

From the State Department Website:

http://www.state.gov/p/wha/ci/ha/earthquake/index.htm

Use this method to donate $10.00 to help with the relief efforts in Haiti

text "HAITI" to "90999" and a donation of $10 will be given automatically to the American Red Cross to help with relief efforts, charged to your cell phone bill;

Richard
Hello

Posted in the Norway Spiralthread but thought it might fit in here as well.
I saw a video with graph of an HAARPexperiment shoot up the day before the earthquake and come down the day after. Also i just found this link: "Haiti is rich in oil" Coincidence?

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?opti...12%3Ahaiti

What's the "purpose" of this suffering of the haitian pple? For all of us to show compassion.

transiten