Bring4th

Full Version: Some new inquiries, I ask assistance of my brothers and sisters once again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will start this post off in saying that my meditations are becoming really difficult. to the point where I cannot focus on my breathing as I have some things tasking my mind as of late and I really do want to establish the connection i have previously had with the infinite. I am even having difficulties communicating with my spirit guides and even traversing the astral planes through projection. My lucid dreaming has also come to a standstill. I ask if anyone has any tips for me to rekindle what I have seemingly had put into stasis?

Secondly, I am curious about STD's, and how they are brought upon a person. Is this caused by imbalances as well? Or is this sheerly a microbiological thing that has nothing to do with any sort of energy miscommunication?

I have also noticed fordyce spots on my upper lip and they came in a cluster, now this is apparently not relevant to any sort of sexual activity and also has no contagious"ness" nor any form of harm that is not cosmetic and I was wondering if anyone had more detail upon those.

And lastly I have an inquiry about dietary health, and what I can do with little to no money at all to make significant changes to my health. I am even considering quitting smoking as I have already made the decision to quit smoking marijuana even though I have slipped up a few times due to stressful situations. I want to change my life for the better and the only way to do that is to actually make these changes i have been wanting so I ask my brothers and sisters if there is anything I can do without shelling out ridiculous money and if possible no money at all to make a difference i can feel in my health. Thank you all so much.
[Image: Z5aTH5h]
My friend...you may get MANY different opinions by asking such a request...so if that happens, read them all at a pace that you can process. Anyway, here's my opinion on your situation...

1.) Regarding STD's, just do the simple and obvious and go get tested. You will get mental clarity on that issue straight away, and know what to do after the results.

2.) Regarding your smoking habits (both of them)...I suggest a light and easy juice fast OR water fast, depending on you. You can do the research yourself, AND speak to a health professional. That would be an extremely cheap, and very powerful way to cleanse your body and give you a kind of mental grace when it comes to letting go of those habits.

3.) Regarding your meditative and astral experiences...They will become so much easier if you focus on your body first. Clean it up, and the higher/subtle energies will stream in much more smoothly.

Good luck!
I have an appointment wednesday for this. (regarding number 1)
So simply do not eat? Just drink? For how long? (regarding 2)
@Turtle
(09-09-2013, 10:59 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]I have an appointment wednesday for this. (regarding number 1)
So simply do not eat? Just drink? For how long? (regarding 2)
@Turtle

sometimes i find that the best medicines are the most basic natural ones

as far as stuff showing up on your skin. it's usually because your white blood cell count is too low.

I highly advise to drink diabetes free i mean flouride free water. and eat raw for a while
salads? with nuts and or dried fruit?
i don't use a lettuce base lettuce is empty calories you wanna bunch it up with spinach. carrots, mushrooms avocados sprouts, nuts flax seeds sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, nuts and seeds it up!! and maybe some nutritional yeast if you are feeling gung ho.

Keep this up for 2 weeks. Try to add in some raw juice too. then you will watch that s*** heal so quick, also love and intent.
meditations light working light visualization meditations with the intentions of healing your body and your dna.

this stuff will supercharge you and help clear your mind as well if you go about it right.

for the juice i recommend green algae, basically anything with alkaline properties and gives you all omega fatty acids

i do recommend to cut down on cigarettes and as for the marijuana, i think it's entirely dependent on the rest of your lifestyle. how many burgers did you have this week?
eh last week i had 1. Smile

the salad routine is going to make you crave meat... umm so eat meat too. just don't make meat the dominant thing on your plate Smile or if you want to take baby steps try just a few of the things by themselves like nuts and seeds

do not intake dairy, or refined sugars, stay away from overly sugary fruit juices like orange juice which has the highest glycemic index and leads to the most crashes.
I would use Lugols iodine on the spots every day. I would also start juice fasting and coffee enemas. These should solve all your problems.

Brittany

I face a similar problem of not really having the money to buy organic food right now, and especially not gluten free, which makes me feel the best (a box of gluten free spaghetti is nearly 4 bucks Sad), but I'm still trying to take in more fruits and veggies, lean meats and a little whole grains as well, and I'm trying to write off the junk food I've gotten back into for convenience, such as ramen, doughnuts and burritos. This type of switch can be made with little to no change in expense. It's just a matter of being conscious of what you are buying.

Also, I highly recommend dropping sodas, very salty foods such as chips, and overly sugary foods. While cheap and easy, they have next to no nutritional value and usually contain harmful chemicals as well. Taking vitamins and supplements can make up for any holes in your diet. I just found a new multi vitamin that ups my energy about 200% through natural ingredients. Different types of vitamins and supplements work for different people, so you might want to consult a holistic healer who has knowledge in that area.

I've thought of STDs as a byproduct of our collective consciousness' taboo on sexuality, spread mainly through religion, making many people feel guilty about having sex or see it as dirty. If we were all completely comfortable with our sexuality I doubt such manifestations would exist here, but once you get one, well...best to kill it with fire as quickly as possible.

Good luck to you, my friend.
Blatz gives good advice here.

Here's my suggestion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZEqQlOYXSo
Address the accumulated toxins in your colon.

Perhaps when it comes to the dream adventures it's time for back to basics?
I liked the pdf linked to at the top of this page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Out-of-Bo...9436078870

[Forgot to hit reply when I wrote this last night...]
[deleted / swiss cheese]
I do not in any way condone or support the use of MJ for those not already into using MJ.

However.

If you are into using MJ. I recommend a setting with a good sitter that can keep you from panicing due to lonelyness/distance of contacts and or harming yourself. And then eating a well blended drink with "a lot" of MJ in it blended to a fine powder before added to the drink preferrably.

"a lot" is around 3-5 times more than what you would normally smoke if you attempted to remain "high" for the entire duration of 8 hours from ingestion.

So if you usually go through say, 1 gram in a good rest-day, then eat 3-5 and chill.

It is completely different than mushrooms, which are more of a sudden sharp drop in the beginning followed by a glide back into normalcy, or LSD which is more of a "i'll shake you around and you may randomly hit something taht will tear a whole in your aura that you can then use to see things, or not, and it will heal on its own unless you pick at it".

Its more of a someone turning the spigot on your heart on and leaving it on and no matter what you do you being unable to close it until it wears off but its all good.
This is more or less a thread having nothing to do with pot besides the fact that i am making a concious effort to quit.
(09-12-2013, 04:39 AM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]This is more or less a thread having nothing to do with pot besides the fact that i am making a concious effort to quit.

how many years have you been smoking?
Nearly 6-7 years. @plenum
I've smoked it twice, although the 2nd try was a poor attempt. It made me hard to keep my balance, and it made dubstep videos look extra freaky. I didn't like the feeling of being out of control with it.