Bring4th

Full Version: Theory: The "One Infinite Creator" is a veiled statement.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is all my own personal conjecture:

Ra and other Confederation entities, for various reasons, could not espouse a cosmology that did not include acknowledgement of a God-like figure without infringing on the freewill of a significant amount of individuals. So they took the philosophy of pantheism and contorted it to where they called all life and all things united "the one infinite creator."

In essence, I am led to believe that worshipping "the creator" is simply worshipping the entire universe and all things.

Quote:39.9 Questioner: I see. “The Nine” describe themselves as the “nine principals of God.” Can you tell me what they mean by that?

Ra: I am Ra. This is also a veiled statement. The attempt is made to indicate that the nine who sit upon the Council are those representing the Creator, the One Creator, just as there may be nine witnesses in a courtroom testifying for one defendant. The term principal has this meaning also.

The desire of the scribe may be seen in much of this material to have affected the manner of its presentation just as the abilities and preferences of this group determine the nature of this contact. The difference lies in the fact that we are as we are. Thus we may either speak as we will or not speak at all. This demands a very tuned, shall we say, group.

Even "The Council" is another governmental organization. It just happens to be made of very evolved entities. And so it seems they can only speak on behalf of an entity that can provide no direct voice.

It becomes very clear to me this supposed "creator" is silent, because he is only figurative. This "creator" we are to become is right before us it seems. The absolute unity we inevitably achieve is only a new beginning.
I never did like the word 'creator' or 'god' either. To me it tends to suggest a bit of hierachy/control/conformity and contradicts the notion of all is one. We're all creating the 'creator' not the other way around! Thats why we humans get muddled up so easily, converting ideas and energies and limiting them to words.

Unbound

Where has 'worship' ever been mentioned in any regard through the Ra Material? God, or "battery", or both, I know not, but I am confused where it has ever been implied that worship is needed or wanted in any form?

Brittany

As I become more in tune with the nature of my own existence, I find that my every action becomes a song that glorifies the creation, my every movement a dance that sends waves across the cosmos, and my every thought a seed that stretches into infinity like the branches of a crystalline tree. This is what I consider worship truly to be. I do not lower myself before any concept, yet the rhythm of my heartbeat is one of rejoicing and thanksgiving in the infinite moment. My entire being is a gift to that from which I came, and continue to embody with the rest of creation.

Unbound

Yes, absolutely! Key here is that you don't 'have to', but it is something which naturally occurs for some without even intending it.

Also, most statements humans make are veiled, for is not the vibratory sound complex a veil over the reality?
(09-10-2013, 11:37 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Where has 'worship' ever been mentioned in any regard through the Ra Material? God, or "battery", or both, I know not, but I am confused where it has ever been implied that worship is needed or wanted in any form?

The mention was simply figurative. Replace "worship" with "admire."
Adonai, what is it, specifically, about the idea of a "Creator" that bothers you?

I think people often fall into the trap of "personifying" the creator. The creator is impersonal, meaning, it is the container for all that is personal. Much as the "intangible" is the container for all that is "tangible". Any "personifying" characteristic you imagine is but a small cross-section of its infinite reality. We, as personalities, are small cross-sections of its infinite reality. There is only One of us, and that is the creator. That one is all powerful, and all knowing, and omnipresent across time and space.

Everything comes from unity. I find that a comforting thought, so it perplexes me why it would disturb. Shy
You are the creator, you are the creation.
(09-10-2013, 11:37 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Where has 'worship' ever been mentioned in any regard through the Ra Material? God, or "battery", or both, I know not, but I am confused where it has ever been implied that worship is needed or wanted in any form?

Ra mentioned it in a positive light a few times. For one, it was worship of the sun which allowed Ra to contact the Egyptians and the other sixth density SMC to contact the South Americans. Carla's worship of the Creator is mentioned as being of a positive benefit. Probably most notably, Ra actually mentioned it in giving parenting advice: "There are two things especially important in this relationship other than the basic acceptance of the child by the parent. Firstly, the experience of whatever means the parent uses to worship and give thanksgiving to the One Infinite Creator, should if possible be shared with the child entity upon a daily basis, as you would say."

I think the term "worship" might carry a charge due to religious bias. One can simply view it as intentionally paying reverence, honoring, or adoring, probably through some ritual.

I also think that interpreting the Ra material as conveying "the Creator" as a type of "God-like figure" would be the result of cultural impression. In our culture, "the Creator" is almost always synonymous with a type of creator deity. Removing this bias broadens Ra's words and helps put things in a grander context. I believe that the term "the One Infinite Creator" is only veiled by our perception, not by Ra's intention.

Unbound

Ah, so it can be said to be used in a positive light, but it is not "necessary" and is a choice like all things. I like the idea of "honouring", myself.
How many are there? One.
How far does it extend? Infinitely.
What does it do? Create.
Quote: The term principal has this meaning also.
(09-10-2013, 04:12 PM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]How many are there? One.
How far does it extend? Infinitely.
What does it do? Create.

I'd like to add to this:

What does it do? Think.

Aloysius

Quote:Even "The Council" is another governmental organization. It just happens to be made of very evolved entities. And so it seems they can only speak on behalf of an entity that can provide no direct voice.

During that channeling the scribe also acted as questioner, and thus could provide his own direct voice...if that's what you mean, he's also wrote a book about it so he provides voice in that way but i'm really not sure what you're getting at lol
To provide example:

Quote:AP: "It approaches infinity between ninety-nine and one hundred per cent?"
Yes. Now these are only theoretical indications. We cannot really go on with experimentation in this direction, but if we get seven times the electrical equivalent of the human body - if we get it seven times - do you know what would result? It would result in sevenon of the mass of electricity. That's a very strange term, but it's true. If it gains sevenfold, corresponding approximation to light velocity will be ninety-nine per cent. That is the point where human personality has to be stretched in order to achieve infinitization. This is one of the most secret insights. Our problem now boils down to this, how to get the human body seven times what it is in electrical terms. One more tremendous secret. Copper is a phenomenon which succeeds in giving half of seven resultant to human body particular. That is why your copper cage succeeds. Tremendous secret. That is why the idea of a copper cage is so revolutionary, so enormous in its possible effects on parapsychological effort....

I'm not really sure what you're trying to get across but I will add that pantheism and animism are very early (yet significant!) stages of the view that Ra is trying to convey in saying that all is the creator.
Anyways I'm off to rejoice (worship?) in the love and light of the one infinite creator.

Quote:Austin
I believe that the term "the One Infinite Creator" is only veiled by our perception, not by Ra's intention.
Also this
It is a literal one.

[Image: OneInfiniteCreator.jpg]
Omniscient
Omnipotent
Omnipresent
Without judgment
Parsons, that reminds me of the Mool Mantra (Central mantra of Sikhism)

One God
Truth is his Name
The Creator
Without Fear
Without Hate
Outside of Time
Unborn
Self-existent
By The Guru's Grace

Aloysius

Really? it reminds me of a Tool Song called Merkaba lol
Tool-Mool? lol
(09-26-2013, 10:48 PM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]Really? it reminds me of a Tool Song called Merkaba lol
Tool-Mool? lol

Those are the exact lyrics hehe. Zomg can't wait for there new album !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw them live in Brisbane this year soooo gooooood.

Aloysius

Yeah I'm pretty keen to see what the old fellas will be kicking out these days. Aw man that's awesome you got to see them live, I was gonna see them at Big Day Out a couple years back but missed out (didn't want to go to that festival just to see one band, probably would have been worth it though lol).

Bat

It sounds like word play, universal consciousness or God, it doesn't really matter. I think they probably had to choose a word that resonated with Carla's persona. I myself enjoy the concept of universal consciousness rather than the creator but it doesn't really matter, words are empty and dualistic in there own nature to begin with.
I like the word "God," but I use it in so many different ways and with so many different nuances that someone with a different world view would surely object were they to view my thoughts.

Simultaneously I accept that for me much having to with "God" and "creator" is a mystery, and perhaps that's one of the fun parts of the game.
If conversation requires me to discuss the One with someone that doesn't know about the LOO, I will say "the creator" instead of God, just because most western people associate that term with the masculine pronoun. If God is male, then what does he do with his penis?

"The creator" as a term has, to me, more magnificence than "God," but perhaps that's just me. For some reason that I never learned, many fundamentalist Christian types insist that "God is a separate being." Maybe that is from STS influence somehow.

Anyway, rather than "worship" the One, I just try to accept that I see the creator whenever I have my eyes open and that other beings, whether people or plants or animals, are me.
Kyachi, use of the word God is less than ideal because it is a name, for the nameless. Therefore titles and epithets such as: The Creator, Father, Lord (Adonai), Great Teacher (in Sikhism), are all preferable.

I discussed this here http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=8029 Suspecting that 1. This is what led to name Yahweh, (Who Ra says is "Now Unnamed") being replaced with Adonai in Judaism 2. This is why lists of "Names of God" are essentially all Titles and epithets.
I have told God I loved him so much with tears in my eyes. But I still can't see past the One Infinite Creator being at the top of the hierarchy, and God coming from this. Rather than God is the One Infinite Creator. I really don't know. I just don't want to be going against him by reading occult material. My dad and a good friend both think the Law of One is occult and of the devil. I personally don't believe in a devil, but I do believe in Lucifer. I just don't talk much about him because I've been burned by him a number of times.

It could be called the Tao, which is nameless. I prefer Source, since that has no gender. One Infinite Creator still for me describes a personality. My friend says you have to put God before everything, even give away your free will to God. I did that before, or thought I was doing that, and it was a mistake because I ended up doing stupid stuff. Free Will is a gift from Creator. Infinity is another good word to use that's not a name.
(09-27-2013, 02:17 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]My dad and a good friend both think the Law of One is occult and of the devil.

80.10 Ra: [...] It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not.
Thanks anagogy. I find Christianity as it is to be very limiting in how we can express ourselves. It's all based around judgment. I remember a pastor telling me "you better beg God for forgiveness".

Pantheism is much closer to my belief of Creator being the Creation. Law of One gives me so much more freedom as you have quoted. I don't see myself as adept, but maybe I am in some regards. It was suggested by my friend that I'm letting demons in my head. That was part of my schizophrenia, of which my dark side came out.

So if I can free myself more from the thoughts and opinions of otherselves, I'll be more an adept. Adepthood is something I am always eager to obtain, but my ultimate objective is to be able to depart this incarnation in a manner that I choose after achieving intelligent infinity. I don't know if that's possible while on psych meds. It might be, since I feel pressure in my 3rd eye, but I am staying grounded too. The last 8 months have been pretty good for me. December - January 2013 I lived in an alternate reality in my head. I took what was on tv literally, with my own story behind what was said.
(09-27-2013, 03:17 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks anagogy. I find Christianity as it is to be very limiting in how we can express ourselves. It's all based around judgment. I remember a pastor telling me "you better beg God for forgiveness".

Pantheism is much closer to my belief of Creator being the Creation. Law of One gives me so much more freedom as you have quoted. I don't see myself as adept, but maybe I am in some regards. It was suggested by my friend that I'm letting demons in my head. That was part of my schizophrenia, of which my dark side came out.

So if I can free myself more from the thoughts and opinions of otherselves, I'll be more an adept. Adepthood is something I am always eager to obtain, but my ultimate objective is to be able to depart this incarnation in a manner that I choose after achieving intelligent infinity. I don't know if that's possible while on psych meds. It might be, since I feel pressure in my 3rd eye, but I am staying grounded too. The last 8 months have been pretty good for me. December - January 2013 I lived in an alternate reality in my head. I took what was on tv literally, with my own story behind what was said.

“The schizophrenic is drowning in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight. Edgar Cayce made the same observation in his readings”

― Joseph Campbell

Personally, I think an adept is anyone who seeks lessons beyond those offered by their current density. I agree with you about most forms of Christianity. Listen to your emotions (your heart). It is the conscious translation of the part of our minds that is most closely in touch with the spirit complex, which is the integrator between the microcosm and the macrocosm. It won't lead you astray.
I'd love to be able to swim in these waters with delight. Just take baby steps, and things will be fine.

So how can the schizophrenic become the mystic? I've had some very profound experiences, but saw them through the lens of fear.

Anagogy, you're one of my favorite posters on b4th. Your posts always seem relevant and enlightening.

I noticed you liked my latest post before I had made a change to it.

So how can the schizophrenic become the mystic? I've had some very profound experiences, but saw them through the lens of fear.

My greatest desire was to create a world, or a universe for anthros. Because they are near and dear to my heart. But when I would create this in my heart, I felt I had violated their free will by determining how it was to be designed. I think I took the whole process of creation too seriously. It's hard to live just out of love, including self-love. I didn't feel worthy to be a creator of anthros. They are just too much for me. Too much of awesomeness.
@GeminiWolf,

I'm curious, and if this is too personal and too invasive, please simply ignore. How were you "burned" by Lucifer?

Earlier this year I've read something called "The Hidden Hand Material". It's from Lucifer. You may want to take a look at it; it's positively oriented, and have some nice information. I really like the manner in which Hidden_Hand (Lucifer's channel) handled himself in the face of the naysayers. "Believe, or not believe, we are divinely indifferent." That strength of character alone is worth the reading.
Pages: 1 2