Bring4th

Full Version: Love and Understanding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

Quote:Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with the present societal complex. Thus, the harvest shall be such that many will repeat the third-density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However, there are few to harvest.

I found this quote interesting because it gives an alternative way to view the "vibration of love" and also suggests that there is some entailment of grasping the position that another stands in from their own perspective.
How's that?
So as wanderers we have the honor/duty of being harvesters too?

Unbound

What is understanding if not broadening the scope of awareness through knowledge, wisdom and love? What is there to discover besides the self, also as other self? If you are looking through any eyes but your own, you are looking through the eyes of another. Cultivating understanding, would, to me, mean being able to see through more eyes than one's own. To realize the connectivity between things and the essence of each unique individuality.

Maybe I have no idea, but that is how it seems to me.

(09-10-2013, 04:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So as wanderers we have the honor/duty of being harvesters too?

I would say more "polarizers" just by mere presence.
(09-10-2013, 04:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So as wanderers we have the honor/duty of being harvesters too?

I say that this is, and has thus far been, by and far my most pleasurable job. And also one of the ones that I actually cant do more than every now and then. It feels, to me, even today... after all I've done.... Unnatural.
I don't feel like a harvester. My mission as I understand it is to be the experience of Creator. I'm here merely to experience and offer my vibration, not to convert people by knowledge of the LOO. It excites me when I'm more in the vibration of Creator with little distortion. I also get thrilled when I get feelings of dying and feeling like I'm moving closer to tiime/space and intelligent infinity. I've pierced the veil a few times, which these experiences left me with questions that will be answered after I've passed on. I relish that day when it comes.
(09-10-2013, 04:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't feel like a harvester. My mission as I understand it is to be the experience of Creator. I'm here merely to experience and offer my vibration, not to convert people by knowledge of the LOO. It excites me when I'm more in the vibration of Creator with little distortion. I also get thrilled when I get feelings of dying and feeling like I'm moving closer to tiime/space and intelligent infinity. I've pierced the veil a few times, which these experiences left me with questions that will be answered after I've passed on. I relish that day when it comes.

http://imgur.com/gallery/JnTNX1U One day.
(09-10-2013, 04:27 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2013, 04:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't feel like a harvester. My mission as I understand it is to be the experience of Creator. I'm here merely to experience and offer my vibration, not to convert people by knowledge of the LOO. It excites me when I'm more in the vibration of Creator with little distortion. I also get thrilled when I get feelings of dying and feeling like I'm moving closer to tiime/space and intelligent infinity. I've pierced the veil a few times, which these experiences left me with questions that will be answered after I've passed on. I relish that day when it comes.

http://imgur.com/gallery/JnTNX1U One day.

I'm fortunate to get that close to my wolfie every day. We are pretty bonded. He's about 5 going on 6 years old. I look forward to finding anthros to be real on some plane.

(09-10-2013, 04:10 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I would say more "polarizers" just by mere presence.

Just read this. Makes sense. Just by being here, I probably am helping others to polarize as well.
Yes..I like this one too.."These givens, shall we say, apply to millions of your peoples, those aware of evolution and desirous in the very extreme of attaining the heart of love and the radiance which gives understanding."

It's just interesting how radiance paves the way for progressive lifting of the veil.

(09-10-2013, 04:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't feel like a harvester. My mission as I understand it is to be the experience of Creator. I'm here merely to experience and offer my vibration, not to convert people by knowledge of the LOO.

Ra agrees with you.."We, ourselves, do not feel an urgency for this information to be widely disseminated. It is enough that we have made it available to three, four, or five."

"Each entity will receive the opportunity that each needs. This information source-beingness does not have uses in the life-experience complex of each of those among your peoples who seek."

The role of a healer, first and foremost, is to do your own inner work. If you haven't done your own work by being able to see yourself in the other, you can't provide an opportunity for healing. So others are actually your teachers, providing an opportunity to put into practice what you have learned, which is what Ra actually means when they say if you're not teaching what you're learning, you do they/you little good. They're referring to the responsibility of appropriately using the tools of understanding you've gained.

So I like to view the burden as being on myself, not that they may see my point of view, but that I may see myself in them and because of that radiant unified energy, I've provided an opportunity for understanding to present itself potentially, and what should be will be. I find the idea of harvesting others silly, as if they much catch up so they're not left behind, and prefer to think of it as my duty to see unity in the other so that we may walk together. If distortion exists, both do not move forward. That's my opinion at least.

Unbound

I would add that I don't believe the role of Harvesters is to push any to be harvestable. Polarizers do more to aid that effort passively. Harvesters are simply there to be available for those who, of their own volition, are ready to be harvested. Much like the wheat who must do its own growing for the farmer to recognize its readiness for harvest. The Harvester is merely a gatekeeper of sorts. They do not decide who is supposed to pass through the gate, they merely manage the gate so that those, who are ready of their own accord, may have access.
I agree with the spirit of your thoughts. I've experienced enough to know that I don't truly understand what's going on though. Whether or not one is a harvester, I can't say. I prefer to view being here as a testing ground for my own self.

Unbound

I don't know if there is any way to really ascertain the precise role one is playing. One could choose to engage a particular role if they so desire I am sure, but that is up to the discernment of each. I imagine everyone plays multiple roles throughout their life, sometimes more than one at a time.
I only offer caution to those who feel satisfied by being passive only. That is bound to be of some value to the planet and its people, but consider stepping beyond that to showing compassion and thoughtfulness to others. Living in space/time has the advantage of moving ourselves upward, ever closer to the One, IMO, whereas in time/space the advantage is having access to information.

In time/space, you build up the resolve and courage to make the next space/time life as meaningful and useful as you can. Well, here we are in space/time so let us DO stuff--act on our notions of what we should do to make a difference in the world and ourselves. Angel

As a bonus, when we need some of that wonderful information available in time/space, all we need do is meditate. :idea: Cool
So is the imagery I get when I close my eyes in meditation straight from time/space? A lot of it doesn't make sense, or doesn't seem to apply to me. It's like a random story unfolding that I cannot make heads or tails of. Occasionally I will gain an understanding.

(09-13-2013, 10:43 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if there is any way to really ascertain the precise role one is playing. One could choose to engage a particular role if they so desire I am sure, but that is up to the discernment of each. I imagine everyone plays multiple roles throughout their life, sometimes more than one at a time.

Agreed. I have played the role of a compassionate person, and one who is defiant. I've explored both sides of the emotional spectrum. Though anger and rage are not emotions I really experience. I can easily forgive others. Today in the restaurant one of the employees spilled sour cream on my pants and she apologized. All I said was "I didn't expect you to take the tray". I probably could have said "it's alright". That would have been a more compassionate answer. I missed the chance of exploring compassion there.
(09-15-2013, 02:54 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I only offer caution to those who feel satisfied by being passive only. That is bound to be of some value to the planet and its people, but consider stepping beyond that to showing compassion and thoughtfulness to others. Living in space/time has the advantage of moving ourselves upward, ever closer to the One, IMO, whereas in time/space the advantage is having access to information.

In time/space, you build up the resolve and courage to make the next space/time life as meaningful and useful as you can. Well, here we are in space/time so let us DO stuff--act on our notions of what we should do to make a difference in the world and ourselves. Angel

As a bonus, when we need some of that wonderful information available in time/space, all we need do is meditate. :idea: Cool

Yes, excellent point Lee.

Catalyst is what is called into action when we do not act on our resolve and courage.
When an entity 'dies' one of the first reactions is usually a deep sense of regret that they did not 'do more' whilst incarnate in order to effect change. In the higher densities we become more aware, are able to understand more, but it is not possible to correct or 'right wrongs'.
That's why we are here.
One of the first messages I received from my guides was;

"Regardless of the intensity of your contacts with us and the extent of the Information that is provided you MUST DO IT in 3rd DENSITY to cause the change you desire."

Obviously this could mean anything, from parachuting to earth from the edge of space to simply telling someone that you love them.
Evidently little work is done in polarization in the higher densities. Or do we actually continue to polarize in 4D? 5D?
(09-15-2013, 03:32 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Evidently little work is done in polarization in the higher densities. Or do we actually continue to polarize in 4D? 5D?

One continues albeit more slowly.
Imagine living a life of utter comfort if you can.
Now would you have sufficient motivation to 'look for god'?
No matter what we have done in 3D, when we're in higher density looking back, we'll realize we could have done more to polarize. It's like a neverending journey.

If I were in bliss all the time, I'd probably not be seeking Creator as heavily. That is until the next density harvest was near. So if I were 4D going into 5D, I'd probably work harder.

Of course you have the benefit of a social memory complex, which all seeks together. That would probably give motivation. I wonder if food is easy to come by, and if it's vegetarian in 4D.

But I have my sights set on 6D. Ra is eager for 7D, and so will I too be when I'm back with them. That is of course if I'm from them. I feel like I am, but it's hard to say. I can imagine living in the core of the sun, and having nonstop ecstasy. Sure beats work, and makes my few years here seem worth it.

When I'm on the other side of the veil, my seeking of Creator will undoubtedly slow down because I will see Creator in everything. And at last I'll be able to understand the dance.