Bring4th

Full Version: Can Creator Make Decisions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or is the Creator at the complete whim of free will of it's creation, and can only experience. I'm talking about Infinity. Can aware Infinity make decisions?
I know that Creator experiences ever-increasing joy and agony from the Q'uo transcripts. I wonder in merging with Creator at the end of the Octave if we'll be experiencing all that Creator experiences, including the agony. And is making decisions personifying Creator where it is not an individual?
If we are the Creator, and the experiential nexus for the Creator, then we are just as much the decision that it is making, as we watch it play out. There was a decision made to experience finity, and perhaps watching it play out is the decision. Kind of like running a computer simulation, without interference, to see what the result would be.
(09-10-2013, 06:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Or is the Creator at the complete whim of free will of it's creation, and can only experience. I'm talking about Infinity. Can aware Infinity make decisions?
I know that Creator experiences ever-increasing joy and agony from the Q'uo transcripts. I wonder in merging with Creator at the end of the Octave if we'll be experiencing all that Creator experiences, including the agony. And is making decisions personifying Creator where it is not an individual?

Making decisions takes one out of the highest orbit of infinity. This is the first distortion: free will.

In the highest orbit of infinity, all decisions are already being explored, in a sense. Everything exists, but not in separation. Singling out one of those decisions results in duality, or separation. Nothing wrong with that. It is what it is. Not good or bad, except in subjective experience.

However, suffering is only possible in duality. But there is joy there too.
In 4D will there still be duality? Or does duality fall away at mid 6th density?
I thought suffering was limited to 3D. Or that 4D+ doesn't have suffering.

Unbound

Polarity exists from 2D to the beginning of 6D. This is, however, not quite the same as having a "dualistic worldview". Suffering to the extent in and in the manner we experience here is much due to the veil between the conscious and unconscious mind. I would not necessarily say that suffering "ceases" or becomes completely unnecessary until 5D as there are still many dualities of activity in fourth and much activity between polarities. Rather, the experience of suffering becomes less and less as more of the self is accepted.

Also, there is something that leads me to believe that Infinity does have some apparent capacity of choice, based on its ability to "discern".

Quote:The intelligent infinity discerned a concept. This concept was discerned due to freedom of will of awareness. This concept was finity. This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One. Thus the one intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness. Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration, thus, is free to continue infinitely in an eternal present.
If we fully accept other selves, that means we fully except ourselves, correct? Well, there are certain actions we cannot or will not accept such as being put under the heel by a negative entity. So we cannot accept all things probably until 6th density. I believe one who is able to accept the dark side of themselves will have greater effect of magic. Tanner, your wisdom never ceases to amaze me, in how simplistic you make these complex topics seem. I liked what you said about us being a sun one day. With 200 billion stars in our galaxy, I can imagine an entity going through evolution and training on how to be a star. I would love and shine my light on the beings that I would help create. I'm not ready to create a galaxy, but a star is something I could definitely have a vested interest in.
judging by my user name, it's obvious i think that every decision that can be made already has been -- since an infinity ago...i think fate is fixed & things can only appear to be new but that there's actually never anything new under the perfect sun. i think everything that can happen did in 1 moment & that moment is somehow always in the now.

Unbound

"Every man and woman is a star."

Are we not all things? In time you will be able to experience more of your other bodies in other times and places and densities. I believe what we are learning here are the beginnings of understandings which will allow us to consciously experience those other levels of us, as opposed to having them simply be present unconsciously. Until you are ready, the Creator takes care of everything that is not in your conscious awareness, tending to those things that need tending in accord with your own nature as Logos. Somewhere in time and space there is already a star that is you, perhaps many.

And yes I would say that acceptance of other self is indicative of acceptance of self, as so long as you reject things outside you, you are rejecting things within you.

(09-11-2013, 11:18 AM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]judging by my user name, it's obvious i think that every decision that can be made already has been -- since an infinity ago...i think fate is fixed & things can only appear to be new but that there's actually never anything new under the perfect sun. i think everything that can happen did in 1 moment & that moment is somehow always in the now.

So you believe infinity is already "finished" or completed?

Oh, p.s., thank you for the kind compliment GW, as making approachable and simple that which appears and is complex has been a long endeavour of mine.
[deleted / swiss cheese]

Unbound

Ah, but will the Creator ever be finished having fun? Wink
[deleted / swiss cheese]

Unbound

Aha When did the Creator decide to be female? Or is that just your personal reflection of it? Just curious.
[deleted / swiss cheese]

Unbound

Oh, it does not matter to me how one chooses to identify with Infinity, for there is no incorrect identification. Regardless of what identity you perceive, you are perceiving the Creator.
[deleted / swiss cheese]
Never thought I am already a sun somewhere in time and space. I sometimes feel warmth/heat in my heart chakra. Perhaps that's my connection to these stars.
(09-11-2013, 10:21 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In 4D will there still be duality? Or does duality fall away at mid 6th density?
I thought suffering was limited to 3D. Or that 4D+ doesn't have suffering.

There is still duality in 4D. There is less duality than in 3D however. There is less separation, more connection.

There is not much physical suffering in 4D, however, the catalyst of mental and physical pain are still prevalent.
Is it not like we are having a "life flashing before our eyes" moment as we live?
(09-11-2013, 11:23 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]"Every man and woman is a star."

Somewhere in time and space there is already a star that is you, perhaps many.

I knew it. Sometimes it feels like there is a star burning in my heart charkra.

Ra did say that in the balanced being the energies lie waiting for the Creator to pluck harmony. So the Creator does something.
The Creator makes an infinite amount of decisions at any given moment. As this thread was created, so was a decision. As the replies to this thread were created, so was a decision. Every decision that is made is a decision made for the Creator and by the Creator
(04-26-2014, 11:46 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]The Creator makes an infinite amount of decisions at any given moment. As this thread was created, so was a decision. As the replies to this thread were created, so was a decision. Every decision that is made is a decision made for the Creator and by the Creator

I guess I was talking about the highest orbit of Infinity. Whether Infinity is still or it makes decisions. But since we are all Infinity, your thoughts make sense. We are Infinity experiencing itself through finite awareness. If only I could change the channel to experience a new reality.
I got no clue if this is true or not, but in some ancient scriptures, there is this idea explored that:

Infinite creator starts from a scratch, and as the infinity becomes aware of itself, it grows and decides to divide itself to learn more about itself. It explores and explores until it reaches a point, where every principle it wanted to explore has been thoroughly explored. At this point, it pulls all of the creation back to the One source, and realizes that beyond exploring all the principles, only one thing remains and that is experience.

At this point, it deliberately goes to a sleep, and starts from scratch again. Repeating this infinitely, extending the infinity forever. So, experience becomes paramount. Which implies that in essence infinite creation is life itself.

So, even though in essence infinite creation knows everything, it deliberately learns again, and experiences eternally. So, infinity is an infinite number of individual infinite creations, where every individual infinite creation has a unique form of infinite creator. Same principles are learned every time, but with a different experience. And, this carries on infinitely, always adding to the infinity.

I have no way to figure it out, but the idea is interesting, and kinda adds to how Ra material describes that the infinite creator learned from the previous octave. So, it is a learner, yet in essence it has already learned everything. Basically, mind-f***. We will find it out, when we are there.

This may suggest that the infinite creator focuses more on experience rather than the act of creation. It does create the structure, but then within the structure we are the creators. And, at the end of the cosmic day, we are all this very infinite creator. Sounds like the infinite creator just likes to mess with our minds.

Since the infinite creator does provide us the structure, for all I know it may make decisions every once in a while to help the structure evolve based on what the infinite creator has learned in this specific infinite creation.

ps: There is also an idea that as the infinite creator goes to sleep after exploring a specific infinite creation, all the spirits/souls go in latency mode as part of this creator, and the next time the infinite creator explores infinity again, this same set of infinite spirits/souls are brought into existence again. I think Ra mentions it too that the spirit/soul essence of every entity exists infinitely, eternally.

Probably one of many guesses, we will find out when we are there. When we actually become the Oneness, rather than feeling it here and there. Too far away, who cares.

(04-26-2014, 11:46 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]The Creator makes an infinite amount of decisions at any given moment. As this thread was created, so was a decision. As the replies to this thread were created, so was a decision. Every decision that is made is a decision made for the Creator and by the Creator

Jeremy, that is precisely true. So, easy to forget though.

ps: This whole idea is just so exquisite, and such a good representative of infinite intelligence that no wonder many religions limited it to simpler interpretations, and many scientists and philosophers do not want to address even its possibility.

We are lucky to explore these ideas. Lucky to be alive from the bigger picture (life can totally suck from the immediate perspective for the hungry, lonely, those tortured etc.). But then, how is it luck if that is how it was always meant to be.

We are One from the bigger picture perspective. Only from the bigger picture though. Kinda limited to say that we are One as we are in third density. When people make such claims from Earth that generally means either they are some highly evolved wanderer, or they simply have a nice, comfortable life and are simply feeling good at the moment. Lots of new agies running around saying "We are one," until their next "down" moment.
It makes me wonder in between creations when Creator sleeps, how it knows when to awaken again. What keeps it from sleeping forever. Is it some sort of internal clock like we have that wakes us up automatically after so many hours?

I'm sure going to enjoy sleeping with Creator. The rest will be amazing, though if I am unconscious at that time I probably won't appreciate it. Not sure if Creator dreams when it sleeps.
(04-26-2014, 07:11 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It makes me wonder in between creations when Creator sleeps, how it knows when to awaken again. What keeps it from sleeping forever. Is it some sort of internal clock like we have that wakes us up automatically after so many hours?

I'm sure going to enjoy sleeping with Creator. The rest will be amazing, though if I am unconscious at that time I probably won't appreciate it. Not sure if Creator dreams when it sleeps.

Gemini, it is one of the many ideas. It may or may not be true.

However, exploring within this sleep mode idea, it could be in a mode, where it more comprehensively experiences life, without any active creation happening. Simply experience. Or, it simply resets itself, to start learning again. So, for the One, it could be an instantaneous reset switch, or a long state of consciousness, where experience dominates, but with only observations, no creation.

The reason for the sleep, to reset, to start again could be this:

(Just lame guesswork) But think about it. No matter how intelligent an entity might be, at some point it will be done with all the learning that it wants to do, as well as all the creation. In quite simple, generic human terms, at this point this entity may be "bored," or have nothing more to learn. Now, if such an entity is infinite creator, it may think, I have learned everything about myself, yet "I am life itself" so i cannot stop. Life has to carry on eternally. Experience has to carry on eternally, infinitely. So, knowing everything that it had ever needed to, the One creator may retain some of the essential life lessons, reset its knowledge, go to a sleep mode, and then start from scratch again. This will enable life to never cease, infinity to forever carry on, infinite creator to forever learn and experience.

Think about this. Ra material says that infinite creator "learned from the last octave and decided to add veil in this octave."
If it is the infinite intelligence, highest that can ever be, why would it need to learn from the previous octave. Why did it not think of veil earlier? I think the paradox of infinite creator knowing everything, yet still learning about itself can be resolved by it deliberately starting from scratch after having completed "all that there is to learn" perhaps infinite times already. So, it retains some key points, and resets with all its faces (spirits/souls) and starts learning again. That way creation adds to infinity.

Whatever the truth might be, amazing thing is that as we are in this limited third density, all this will be revealed to us naturally at the final stages of our path. One of infinite paths that we as the creator will traverse again in another infinite creation. Ofcourse, "we," "I" won't matter at that point. It will just be all One.

Thinking about all this humbles you in a strange manner, where you do not wanna be the expert that necessarily knows these final truths. You simply want to experience as you are, and learn as we go. That is why I do not grasp the desire of some here and in other new Age forums to prove to others their adepthood. It is easy to tell that is what is going on subconsciously in some minds. All fun and activity though. If I had come across Ra 10 years ago, I could have been a wannabe expert too.

Anyways, thinking about infinite creation, its infinite limitations and imperfections, which we slowly understand to have been perfect all the time - all this humbles you, and wants to just experience as you are. Joke, rant, criticize, fight, make-up, love as you are.

That is why, I personally think that the kind of fascination you have with Anthros is totally fair, and you should not feel any shame in exploring it. Many religions and New Agies make higher densities sound boring and suffocating. No way Jose. No way, it is incessantly worrying about your chakras. This infinite creation is more than dynamic enough to satisfy every one. Just maintain your love, Gemini. And also, learn on your way.

(04-26-2014, 07:11 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if Creator dreams when it sleeps.

Maybe that sleep is its dreaming stage. Where, now that it has learned everything, it simply experiences, enjoys the experience. We as the creator will be One at that point, so enjoying the experience with it, as it, in it.

I like the idea that some of our life's primary characteristics music, humor, dreaming etc. come from some grand life plan that is the essence of everything that the creator/creation learns every time. It learns them, stores the essence, and starts again. In essence this could be seen as creation becoming a creator, learning everything, so much so that it again becomes the creation itself to start all over again, adding to experience and existence infinitely. So, infinity becoming a creator, adding to itself, and resetting to become the creator again, and on and on.

And, to top all that complexity, there could be many, many more possibilities of how creation does it all. How infinity and infinite creator separate (in cosmic sense) and then morph again. With experience gained every time. So, on our micro scale, good to appreciate simply the experience, even if things may not be going our way.

Compare this to religious Gods, which come out as dominating and controlling. Many new Age people also perceive creation as limiting and controlling (in subtle, loving manner), when it is just their individual perspective being reflected as creation. This creation has requisites of love and wisdom for learning for very good reasons, but beyond those requisites, you are free to explore, free to provide catalyst, accept it, or simply live and experience.