Bring4th

Full Version: Octaves and purpose of life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are in the 3rd density of the octave. Which one? I mean, that there exist 1d, 2d, 3d, 4d, 5d, 6d, 7d. The 8th density is the 1st density of the next octave?

So, if the entity evolves from 1st density where it is starting to experience life but being unconcious and then it steps forward to 2nd density, higher and higher to 7th density. What happens when on 8th density? Does the entity just connects with One Infinite Creator? While the entity on its evolution path is actually individual, it must lose its individuality on 8th density, that means becoming unconcious? Because if you are losing your awareness of just BEING then you do not exist. How exactly it becomes One Infinite Creator again?

Are there any information about the densities higher than 7th and octaves at all?
What is octave actually? Is it starting from 1st density again while going to the next octave being unconcious? What is the reason for experienced entity who evolved from 1d to 7d to become unaware of its experience again in the 1d of the next octave? Or if the entity finally connects with the Creator, then it stops to exist and it will never be the same entity again? Is it the real so-called death?

And I have some questions about the Creation. Was the whole Creation created in this octave for the first time? Were there any octaves before our one? Is this a first octave and will there be others in "future"? What is the difference between them? Are there any other octaves that do exist in the moment when our octave exists too?

Also, is there any information on how the Creation was created, when and where. Does it resonate with Big Bang Theory? Could it be created from nothing because nothing couldn't exist at all?
The most stupid but interesting question is surely WHO CREATED THE CREATOR THAT CREATED THE CREATION?

Where did Creator existed when there was no universe at all. In chaos? Is it time/space or space/time? I think that there should be time/space and the Creator created space/time after that. But where does time/space came from?

Other words, this is a great question of what existed first before the creation and Creator? The Creator should come from wherever, so what is this wherever?

All information I was able to find was like "the Creator created its Creation in order to experience himself". But there is no purpose what is it done for? Is he experiences himself in order to create the new universe?

Why then to destruct the already created one?

Do you think it is possible to know what is asked or we can only know this when we again reconnect with the Creator?
Creator is Infinity made aware. I don't know how infinity became aware.
(09-10-2013, 08:24 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Creator is Infinity made aware. I don't know how infinity became aware.

I found some article on this topic but it does not answer this question still.
http://spiritlibrary.com/owen-waters/how...he-creator

But how infinity became aware and where the infinite came from is what actually disturbs me to wanna know.
(09-10-2013, 08:17 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]We are in the 3rd density of the octave. Which one? I mean, that there exist 1d, 2d, 3d, 4d, 5d, 6d, 7d. The 8th density is the 1st density of the next octave?

No idea which Octave we are in. They are without number, apparently. The 8th density becomes the 1st density of the next octave in its later stages.

(09-10-2013, 08:17 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]So, if the entity evolves from 1st density where it is starting to experience life but being unconcious and then it steps forward to 2nd density, higher and higher to 7th density. What happens when on 8th density? Does the entity just connects with One Infinite Creator? While the entity on its evolution path is actually individual, it must lose its individuality on 8th density, that means becoming unconcious? Because if you are losing your awareness of just BEING then you do not exist. How exactly it becomes One Infinite Creator again?

The 7th density is potentiated intelligent infinity. The 8th density is unpotentiated intelligent infinity. The individuality is released at 7th density. You don't lose awareness of being. You become beingness itself.

(09-10-2013, 08:17 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any information about the densities higher than 7th and octaves at all?
What is octave actually? Is it starting from 1st density again while going to the next octave being unconcious? What is the reason for experienced entity who evolved from 1d to 7d to become unaware of its experience again in the 1d of the next octave? Or if the entity finally connects with the Creator, then it stops to exist and it will never be the same entity again? Is it the real so-called death?

There is a small amount of Ra material on the 8th density. As I said, the 8th density, which is the container for the octave of densities, is unpotentiated intelligent infinity awaiting potentiation by the distortion known as free will. Nothing ceases to be, it's perspective just becomes broader. Separation is the only place where death is a reality. In unity, there is no death.

(09-10-2013, 08:17 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]And I have some questions about the Creation. Was the whole Creation created in this octave for the first time? Were there any octaves before our one? Is this a first octave and will there be others in "future"? What is the difference between them? Are there any other octaves that do exist in the moment when our octave exists too?

According to Ra, the octaves exist simultaneously. Time is completely an illusion. Thus, in some strange sense, the previous octaves still exist, and the future octaves do also. Infinity is mind boggling.

(09-10-2013, 08:17 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]Also, is there any information on how the Creation was created, when and where. Does it resonate with Big Bang Theory? Could it be created from nothing because nothing couldn't exist at all?
The most stupid but interesting question is surely WHO CREATED THE CREATOR THAT CREATED THE CREATION?

There is no "absolute" or "first" creator. There is no "beginning". Everything exists, because nothingness cannot. Nothingness cannot exist, so everything had to exist. This is just my intuitive explanation. Feel free to adopt, or discard it.

(09-10-2013, 08:17 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]Where did Creator existed when there was no universe at all. In chaos? Is it time/space or space/time? I think that there should be time/space and the Creator created space/time after that. But where does time/space came from?

All there is is consciousness. It is existence itself. Beingness. It is just pure spirit. Intelligent infinity. Time/space is simply the consciousness expressing itself in the form of the universal mind. Space/time is the consciousness expressing itself as the universal body. This is the mind/body/spirit complex of the Logos.

(09-10-2013, 08:17 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]Other words, this is a great question of what existed first before the creation and Creator? The Creator should come from wherever, so what is this wherever?

Linear time is a creation, thus, the concept of "first" or "last" doesn't apply. There is just the Eternal Now. Beginnings and Endings are creations. They are just the focusing of this Conscious Now. If it withdraws its focus, there is no "before". This part is hard to really grok.

If you reached the ultimately broadest perspective, you would see that everything is happening, and nothing is happening. All realities exist, all probabilities have been actualized, and yet, in the conscious awareness of all of this infinity at once there is absolute silence. Just awareness of awareness.

Just BEING. This is unpotentiation awaiting potentiation by free will. This is the platform for all existence. Everything kinetic is simply a distortion of this.

(09-10-2013, 08:17 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]All information I was able to find was like "the Creator created its Creation in order to experience himself". But there is no purpose what is it done for? Is he experiences himself in order to create the new universe?

You couldn't experience the sublime joy of growth, without the pain of separation. That which is all knowing cannot learn, if it doesn't first forget that it knows everything.

(09-10-2013, 08:17 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]Why then to destruct the already created one?

Nothing is destroyed. It only appears to be within the illusion of time. There is one creation in which there is no loss. There is only the eternal plumbing of the depths of our own conscious and infinite substance.

(09-10-2013, 08:17 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think it is possible to know what is asked or we can only know this when we again reconnect with the Creator?

This is not a density of knowing in absolute terms. But in relative terms, I believe you can know the answers to these questions. Ponder them sincerely. Ask your inner assistants for guidance on these questions relating to the nature of ultimate reality.

Have faith they will assist you in understanding, and they will.
Very good answers there, but I still wonder just what exactly is the difference between the octaves? Whats the point if its all just very similar..?

Coincidence strikes again as another thread is made of something I was going to ask..
I thought 8th density was reconnecting with the logos in the centre of our galaxy. What lays beyond that? Who knows.
(09-11-2013, 06:48 AM)Steppenwolf Wrote: [ -> ]Very good answers there, but I still wonder just what exactly is the difference between the octaves? Whats the point if its all just very similar..?

Each octave is a new exploration of infinity. They are the same only in the necessary septenary structure required for completion of the evolution of consciousness. The finite expressions of these given densities of a different octave could be very unique however.
(09-12-2013, 01:45 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2013, 06:48 AM)Steppenwolf Wrote: [ -> ]Very good answers there, but I still wonder just what exactly is the difference between the octaves? Whats the point if its all just very similar..?

Each octave is a new exploration of infinity. They are the same only in the necessary septenary structure required for completion of the evolution of consciousness. The finite expressions of these given densities of a different octave could be very unique however.
Is this true, that this octave is exploration of love itself?

So could it be said that we are in 4th octave now by comparing 7 levels of densities and 7 colors of chakras? So that the next octave will be of wisdom? And the previous one was of conciousness and polarity?

What will be then after 7th octave finished?

P.S. Why I said this octave is of love, I believe Ra said so, but may be wrong though.
Ra even stated that their knowledge above their own density and octave is very limited due to the law of confusion from their teachers. This in essence means that all these answers you are seeking area even inaccessible to entities far beyond our level of incarnational experience.

They also stated on numerous occasions that the knowledge that they possess cannot be taken as fact since they are also still learning plus this may also be a way to adhere to the law of confusion.

This all boils down to the first Law of One which is the law of confusion or free will. One cannot and will not have access to every desire of the knowledge that it seeks because to do so would negate the very reason for the entire creation. It would be like playing poker when everyone could see everybody's cards.

Why is it so important to find all of these answers anyways? Is it purely out of curiosity which would certainly be fine but the continuation to seek something that was never intended to be discovered within this density will only lead to disappointment and frustration which you seem to experiencing.
Dont be afraid to assume the locus of all knowledge if it suits your temporary needs;

[Image: 250px-Hesburger.jpg]
Check out graph f(x)=tan(x), eh?
ASYMPTOTEs!!!
The underpinnings of the sin/cosine duality wave, created by a perfect circle.
This idea could be extrapolated, try imagine the unit "sphere" created by n-dimensional space..
(09-12-2013, 08:23 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]Dont be afraid to assume the locus of all knowledge if it suits your temporary needs;

I don't understand. I watched the video and I don't understand. How these cuils are connected? What is the actual meaning?
(09-12-2013, 08:40 AM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2013, 08:23 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]Dont be afraid to assume the locus of all knowledge if it suits your temporary needs;

I don't understand. I watched the video and I don't understand. How these cuils are connected? What is the actual meaning?

Cuil is advanced material in comparison to recognizing the other self as a co-creator.

Once you establish that the "other self" is the co-creator, you can start to do things like cuil theory. Beyond that I'd prefer not to talk of.
(09-12-2013, 06:59 AM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]Is this true, that this octave is exploration of love itself?

So could it be said that we are in 4th octave now by comparing 7 levels of densities and 7 colors of chakras? So that the next octave will be of wisdom? And the previous one was of conciousness and polarity?

What will be then after 7th octave finished?

P.S. Why I said this octave is of love, I believe Ra said so, but may be wrong though.

As far as I'm aware, all Octaves are an exploration of Love. Love being a word that describes a level of connection. The ultimate connection is oneness. Since everything comes from oneness, and returns to oneness, everything is always an exploration of love.

But who knows, you could be right. Perhaps there is an even higher level of seven, which involves seven octaves. This could account for the fact that "concepts" from one octave are carried over from a previous octave, despite the eighth density being unpotentiation, which, in my way of thinking, would normally involve the erasure of all relativity. Perhaps absolute unpotentiation is reserved for the completion of seven octaves.

It's interesting food for thought, in any case.
What does absolute unpotentiation mean? You become Infinity? And is becoming Infinity like unconsciousness/sleep, before you become aware again?
(09-12-2013, 11:44 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What does absolute unpotentiation mean? You become Infinity?

Gemini Wolf. This is something I thought would find no interest in a this forum but since it did I will write about it here in length in one of the next few days. Thank you for making a good inquiry.
I have had similar, though not so specifically LOO, questions all my life. I would suggest that instead of looking for "answers," you form "working theories," and proceed in the spirit of exploration and excitement to discover insights. There are no final answers, as even though there may be truths and happenings, everything is evolving (include time: past, present and future), in my working theory. BigSmile
(09-12-2013, 11:44 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What does absolute unpotentiation mean? You become Infinity? And is becoming Infinity like unconsciousness/sleep, before you become aware again?

Well, Gemini, that seems to be the $64,000 question doesn't it? Smile

Unpotentiation means no longer potentiated or no longer distorted in any particular direction. A state of zero distortion, hypothetically. Now, many wonder whether this state of zero distortion is a state of unconsciousness. My emphatic opinion is: no.

There are portions of the Ra material where the state prior to the first distortion, free will, is still referred to as "intelligent infinity". Intelligence, in my humble opinion, denotes consciousness. Unconsciousness would not connote intelligence, in my way of thinking. Unconsciousness, in every case, is an illusion. Existence is consciousness. Consciousness cannot become unconscious. It can only pretend that it is. Existence can't stop existing, it can only pretend that it can.

However, prior to the free will and logos distortion, there was no self-awareness. There was just BEINGNESS. Beingness is awareness of awareness. The absence of duality. But it is also the absence of self. Selves are dependent on duality. This is pure intelligent infinity. Pure creative energy.

The absolute absence of all resistance and limits.
I think it's possible that neither the beginning, nor-end of the octave is ever reached as somehow it works like a tangent 'wave', wherein the 'beginning' and 'end' are both non-conclusive. Therefore as one refines closer and closer to eight it becomes more and more aware of the infinity of creation in existence across all octaves/possible experiences/etc...
I believe it may be possible to come to similar ultimate realisations when pondering the beginning potential eternity as the final endless mystery, as all may be and will become. Maybe the paradise of heaven is just that, within the octave exists infinity. Relativity...
Maybe 'hell' is essentially seeing possibility in potential but not having the active ability to experience it in full vibrancy like this spectrum with which we bless Oursel(f/ves). The roots of the Great Tree of Mind stretching into the Origin, blossoming succulent fruits in becoming 'reality'.. Smile mmmm, the harvest of Duality. Such a complement to Unity. Equilibrium, kinetic energy working faithfully off that potential fulfilling more and more that which it has in store ever-unravelling, such a meticulous balancing act, it makes sense why Ra states clearly that the balancing of the energy centres is a(the?) primary focus to the entity which is offering a 'finely tuned instrument'.

Aloysius

Love is the dynamic principle which gives motion to the exploration and exhaustion of lessons in each octave. I would not say that the purpose of this octave is as much Love as polarity.
Positive/negative (polarity) is different to mover/moved (the big lesson of the last octave) for example positive/negative is expanding/retracting or attractive/repulsive and mover/moved is a single direction with potential for resistance to be overcome.

This is a guess for the record.
(09-25-2013, 04:03 AM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]it makes sense why Ra states clearly that the balancing of the energy centres is a(the?) primary focus to the entity which is offering a 'finely tuned instrument'.

I believe that it's possible for someone who is unaware of chakras or energy balancing to be more balanced than someone who is aware and strives to balance them. It's all about situations and how they deal with catalyst. There's that word, I don't use the word catalyst much. I prefer calling it contrast.
If 42 is the answer till infinite then does that mean that the totality of the answer is 420 forever?
If we make a choice, we are no longer infinite in that moment. Infinity implies every possible choice, and no choice.
(09-25-2013, 09:37 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2013, 04:03 AM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]it makes sense why Ra states clearly that the balancing of the energy centres is a(the?) primary focus to the entity which is offering a 'finely tuned instrument'.

I believe that it's possible for someone who is unaware of chakras or energy balancing to be more balanced than someone who is aware and strives to balance them. It's all about situations and how they deal with catalyst. There's that word, I don't use the word catalyst much. I prefer calling it contrast.

True.

However, there is a rough chakra/pain/bodily dysfunction feedback system in place for even the most non-sensitive or unaware entity. It operates whether the entity is consciously aware of the connection between imbalanced beliefs and energy centers or not. You often hear people have butterflies in their stomach when they are nervous, etc, people's voice weakens when they are unsure of what to say, etc.

I like the term catalyst because it is a beautiful if somewhat esoteric sounding word - beautiful because it implies the potentator for change.