Bring4th

Full Version: Don't mind me, Just playing with crystals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After my latest acquisitions over this last weekend, (road-trip to Louisville and back) I've managed to assemble a large enough crystal collection to really begin playing with them.

Here's my latest thoughts realizations, etc.

I've learned how to cleanse my crystals with intent. I forgot that imagination plays a huge deal in intuition. I simply imagine the crystal that I'm holding as a vibration. What I get is that noise is dirt or negative energy. A pulse is a thoughtform that the crystal is holding. A tight clear frequency is a cleared crystal.

I learned some of that while clearing a handful of quartz points. I 'intended' that they would clear things to their natural high vibration as I cleared them. I noticed then that a very strong wide pulsation began when I did this. I then realized that while I was purifying them, I wasn't really clearing them. I was programming them to clear other crystals. I then just intended that they be clear, and that went away. I might program quartz crystals to do this and test the effects. ^.^

[Image: ut0c.th.jpg]

This is the crystal grid that sits under my pillow while I sleep.
I'll spill the beans on this guy as it is pretty effective already. I use a laboradite crystal on the right side. At the top is a rough, unpolished moonstone, and at the bottom is a small point off my hematite-capped amethyst cluster. In between are simply small double-pointed quartz crystals.

My intent for the grid is to allow more awareness in dreams so that I may more ably process catalyst from my waking life.

These larger grids are simply generic grids that are giving me practice in this under-explored art. When I find very functional combinations of crystal + intent I will elaborate on them. As of now, I simply notice that they create various strong sensations in my third-eye and crown.

This is the red ray grid that I made last night:
[Image: 3rvi.th.jpg]

This is the orange ray grid I made tonight:
[Image: 8tqu.th.jpg]

[Image: zxf7.th.jpg]

This guy, after a trip to KY decided it was done with me and slipped into the steering column of my parents' car. I'm hoping it works on whomever is driving the car. Or perhaps it will transform a humble 1996 Honda accord into an Acura. Do cars have higher selves?
(09-10-2013, 11:59 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Do cars have higher selves?

It would seem so.Tongue

You might want to pay attention to the polarity of your layout. You are creating energetic circuits, and a single piece out of alignment has a similar effect to reversing a AA battery in a flashlight.

Unbound

These are some cool set ups, I like. I bought a Shungite pyramid while in KY and it is blowing my mind how efficient it is at clearing dissonant energy and assisting in release. Thinking I should try it out in some grid formations fo sho.

Also, it seems that moldavite is on quite an adventure!
I can attest to the power of GR's grids. First night he setup some crazy assgrid of like 15 crystals maybe 4 feet away from the corner of my bed and I kept waking up feeling energy move around in my solar plexus. I only ended up getting some rest when I crawled to the edge of my bed away from the grid and got some distance and some.sleep lol.

Brittany

I'm glad that moldavite decided to visit me before departing. So potent! I must get one for myself when I've cleared myself to the point of being able to handle its vibration on a constant basis (some work yet to do there). My car ate my favorite pocket knife in a similar fashion.

One of the crystals I bought while Tanner was with me has up and disappeared into thin air. I searched the whole house and it is gone. My guides told me "We took it. We are upgrading it and will return it to you in a more powerful form, but you must not search for it, for this is also a test of faith. If you are looking for it, you will not find it."

Made me kind of angry at first, but what am I going to do about it? Time to get my faith on.
[Image: rg59.th.jpg]

Here's a Blue Kyanite specimen I couldn't resist. Got this a month or so ago. This is the before picture as I applied rubbing alcohol and a toothbrush to it liberally.

The rock shop here in my hometown was finally open, and I stopped in. The owner goes to shows and festivals and sets up a booth and sells her rocks all over the place. Kinda neat. Picked up an inexpensive purple fluorite. I mentioned doing some social media advertising for her as I literally couldn't find her while looking for shops in the area online. She declined mentioning that she felt that I'd do much better using crystals to heal instead of selling them.

Oh Xise, she had returned with some Black Kyanite, so I got to replace the piece that I gave to you. Immediately after getting home I was longing for a nice deep grounding stone and didn't have my go to pal.

Unbound

Dude that is a massive blue kyanite, that's rad. I love black kyanite but it seems to be kind of picky with me aha
Yeah, there's this store nearby where it seems obvious to me what specimens I should pick up as they are priced MUCH lower than I could get anywhere else.

As far as atunement goes, I'm 'dense' enough that I can just power (blunder?) through any temporary vibrational mismatch. It's only after I've been in a rock shop for over an hour or so handling rocks that I feel fried.

Unbound

I have no difficulities "playing" with stones, for myself, but when it comes to actually "having" stones it seems that they are very specific whether or not they would like to go with me or not, they have their own individuality which seems to either work well with me or not. Of course, I believe it is fully possible for them to "warm up" to you so sometimes it may be good to not take immediate impressions at face value and examine and play with/handle them thoroughly before deciding if it wishes to go with you or not.

What do you think? Do you think stones are picky like that? Aha

Also, do you find that some stones prefer to be put in to grids with particular other stones?
(09-13-2013, 07:12 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think? Do you think stones are picky like that? Aha

I think stones are generally less picky than we are. However, I also feel that some stones are either more aware, or are better conduits for awareness than others. These stones are the more active or mobile ones. They'll disappear and come back. I will have dreams letting me know when I'm done working with them.

Other times, my guides will direct me to pick up crystals that allow them better communication with me.

Quote:Also, do you find that some stones prefer to be put in to grids with particular other stones?

As far as grids go, they tend to mesh better if they are built with a purpose with some degree of specificity. Broadly defined goals will reap nebulous results. Clearly defined purpose will produce results that are more 'visible'. In that regard, I feel that they are best designed to interact with either physical reality, emotion, spirit, or mind. There will be overlap, but the purpose will direct what stones work best.

I do my best work on my body. Moving a stone over my body will produce different sensations in my third-eye and energy body. I tend to place it where I feel the strongest sensation, and then alter it's angle in the same way. This procedure gets very interesting results as a lot of crystals that are usually thought of as higher chakra stones end up below my heart. If I was using my intellect I would never end up with the configurations that I've been using. I have a feeling that I'm clearing a lot of lower ray chakra issues related to issues that reside beyond the veil. Towards that end a lot of crystals usually associated with the third eye and crown end up on my lower rays.

Even a few stones can produce very powerful effects, and I have felt that occasionally the stones just get me to a frequency or state where outside help can 'work' on me as well.

Thanks for asking. Smile

Unbound

Awesome, that is very much similar to how I use my stones as well! Good info, right there aha

You know as I was reading that I got this vision of you as this living crystal being in a humanoid form living on this planet of many different colours and kins of crystals, all living together as one, beautiful!
(09-13-2013, 05:31 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]You know as I was reading that I got this vision of you as this living crystal being in a humanoid form living on this planet of many different colours and kins of crystals, all living together as one, beautiful!

That's cool Tanner. What vision do you get about me? Someone once told me I'm more crystalized than I think I am.

Unbound

I see you in an interesting crystal form as well, it seems to morph back and forth between animal forms and human forms, a natural connection with the creature form. Lots of moon light as well, but the crystal environment around you, and you, are golden and radiant.
Thank you Tanner. I resonate with your words.

Unbound

Aha I am glad you vibe!
Ok, interesting experience. If you have any thoughts, let me know!

I decided to get a nice long meditation in since I haven't had a chance to in a while. I grabbed my nice large danburite and selenite crystals and sat down to meditate. I put the danburite on my root, and held the selenite above it.

After a short amount of time, the thought came to me: "Why not your angel aura danburite? So I got up and swapped my danburite for the treated specimen I have as it's been showing me a lot of red in it's iridescent shimmering. Made sense.

After a short amount of time, my dad calls up to me interrupting my meditation saying that my parents would be heading out for a while. As I'm a sucker for sensation I grabbed my black kyanite and put that between my feet where it tends to be quite active.

I put on some ambient music on youtube and get to meditating. Near the end of my meditation I move my feet together and don't feel the black kyanite. I don't worry about it as it's a relatively small stone and simply assume that it's sitting between the arches of my feet. I finish my meditation and get up. I look down and my black kyanite is not between my feet at all. This is highly unusual. I then proceed to clean my entire room as I'm not inclined to believe that crystals will simply just up and leave you casually breaking all known laws of physics at a whim.

So, that's my story. I'll post if I find it, but I pretty clearly remember grabbing it and putting it between my feet. Unfortunately there's no crater in my bedroom floor to mark it's leaving.
My mom complains that spirits like to move things, and when she gets on the other side she's going to slap whoever moved her things. Little things like pairs of scissors and pens go missing. Probably into another dimension.

Unbound

Brittany had an experience recently whereby a brand new stone she bought, was simply sitting on her side altar and she woke up one morning only a few days after getting it and it had vanished. When she asked her guides, they said they had taken it and that it would be "upgraded" and returned to her later when she needed it and it is a test of faith and trust. Maybe you are receiving a similar guidance? You could ask Brittany more about it, she might know more. Sounds interesting though!

What are some of your favorite crystals to meditate with? My girlfriend is obsessed with selenite, it helps you sit in the "in-between".
I haven't used crystals lately when meditating. I feel they might supercharge me, when I'm really going for silence in which to find Creator. Or sometimes I go for experiencing unconditional love, and sharing that.

Unbound

Maybe you should try a grounding stone like obsidian, onyx or hematite?

This question is also to you, GentleReckoning. Smile
I wonder how guides can take stones and other items. Do they dematerialize them, or shift them over to their density? My mom is tested quite a bit with missing items, and she always gets mad at whoever is taking them. She thinks it's spirits doing it for laughs. We had 3 pairs of scissors vanish, as well as every pen in our house.

Unbound

In The Crystal and the Way of Light by Namkhai Norbu he talked about the dakinis and how they both give and take objects away. Basically, dimensional energy transfer by higher density beings.
(09-14-2013, 07:45 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Brittany had an experience recently whereby a brand new stone she bought, was simply sitting on her side altar and she woke up one morning only a few days after getting it and it had vanished. When she asked her guides, they said they had taken it and that it would be "upgraded" and returned to her later when she needed it and it is a test of faith and trust. Maybe you are receiving a similar guidance? You could ask Brittany more about it, she might know more. Sounds interesting though!

What are some of your favorite crystals to meditate with? My girlfriend is obsessed with selenite, it helps you sit in the "in-between".

Well, I did just order a pretty rad treated black kyanite pendant... My upgrade could be considered to be on the way. Smile

(09-14-2013, 08:10 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you should try a grounding stone like obsidian, onyx or hematite?

This question is also to you, GentleReckoning. Smile

I will consider your proposition. :p

Unbound

Aha Oh language, that question was for Gemini Wolf, the question I meant for you was, what stones do you prefer to meditate with?
To be honest, I haven't been meditating very consistently, and to top it off, I've been receiving crystals faster than I can thoroughly investigate them.

The most consistently interesting experiences has been with my black kyanite. It's often said that it connects you to past lives and future possibilities, and the mini-visions I've had meditating with it have seemed to fit the bill. Amplifying the effect with programmed quartz points produced more than I could really process. Revisiting that with a clearer purpose would probably be more fruitful.

The most clear contact with my guides has been from channeling quartz crystals. During one meditation I was holding my channeling quartz and my angel aura danburite, and as I was establishing communication the danburite became hot-feeling in my hand. After I dropped it, I had a clear connection. There is an ease of connection when working with the energy of this specific type of quartz.

I'm most interested in working with my apophyllite as I feel it's a crystal that you really need to get to know before it can really take you places.

Finally:

Selenite Caves! =D
Okay, so I meditated just a short time with my apophyllite crystal last night...

[Image: usfa.th.jpg]

As I lay me down to sleep, I dimly saw three branching corridors barely outlined in light. I traveled through the middle one, and saw little but just the edges of a corridor limned in light. At some point, I tried to control it, and was looking up and getting turned around in this corridor. Shortly after, I saw a flash of geometric colors and shapes, and it was gone. This reminded me of this passage from "The Book of Stones":

Meditation is one of the chief ways of working with Clear Apophyllites. I especially suggest focusing upon 'entering' the stone. If one can imagine one's point of awareness moving into the interior of one of the Clear Apophyllite crystals, one will find, once 'inside', that geometric corridors of Light lead off in all directions, and that one's consciousness can travel along these corridors to myriad realms of inner experience.

So, of note is that it happened after I was in bed and going to sleep. I'll try meditating with it when the lights are off next time. Also I'm wondering how I can increase my perception of these realms as I would very much enjoy experiencing altered states of reality while meditating. =D

I'm very grateful that this crystal chose to work with me. I was worried that it might be a green apophyllite crystal as deep within the crystal are hues of gentle green, but this experience makes me think that it is either clear or both. Also on the bottom right in the photo you can barely make out the stillbite that it grew on top of. It reminds me of a borg cube as the outgrowths look random, but undoubtedly exist in a coordinated attempt to bring all life into the collective.

Unbound

That is awesome, I gotta get me one of those! I started meditating with a pyrite sphere today I received as a birthday present. It was awesome to "exercise" my solar plexus and to amplify the light in my whole system, almost too much so, I need to add something to it to ground out the mix.

Do you think a crystal matrix has to be set up as a geometric grid? I have been experimenting with just "clusters" of stones all touching together to create a collective field with all of their energies. The pyrite is really good for creating and maintaining a field which can hold other energies it seems, while amplifying them.
(09-16-2013, 12:04 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]That is awesome, I gotta get me one of those! I started meditating with a pyrite sphere today I received as a birthday present. It was awesome to "exercise" my solar plexus and to amplify the light in my whole system, almost too much so, I need to add something to it to ground out the mix.

The Clear Apophyllite supposedly doesn't work on the physical body at all. It's purely a stone of the other side. Definitely a winner. :p

Quote:Do you think a crystal matrix has to be set up as a geometric grid? I have been experimenting with just "clusters" of stones all touching together to create a collective field with all of their energies. The pyrite is really good for creating and maintaining a field which can hold other energies it seems, while amplifying them.

Leave it up to the stones. I bet some of them work as well or better making physical contact. Others, no-go. Let me know what further results you get. *edit* I've worked with this. I've stacked crystals in my grid, and some will work very well together, but occasionally you'll make a connection that will 'short' out the energy. Again, use your intuition. It's very good.

You'll know.

Let me add that although size doesn't seem to matter I get much better results from more 'complete' specimens. If you want, I could pick one up for you and try sending it to Canada. The shop near me has an unusually large supply of them and the owner likes giving me deals. Smile

Unbound

I don't have any purely "other side" stones I don't think, although this merlinite I got is pretty crazy on the third eye. I have a "cluster" right now made with a shungite pyramid, which seems to have a near limitless ability to dissolve negative energy, a pyrite sphere, the clear quartz you gave me, and the merlinite. The pyrite seems to make and maintain a solid light field, the clear quartz acts as a battery and "circulation management", while the properties of the shungite are added to the field as an augmentation or modification. The merlinite seemed to cause all of the energy to enter the system, or my system, and to transmute it all and raise it up levels. This caused too much in the third eye though so I am going to add in an amethyst to diffuse and soften the energies, as well as make the full violet connection cause it seemed to stop at the third eye with the merlinite. Also going to add in a green moss agate just to connect it all to the Earth grid and to help ground and stabilize.

I definitely agree that some stones negate eachother or even downright repel eachother, but these relationships are actually useful in more complex configurations, there is no limit to the articulation of a grid.

Also, that would be awesome, I have never seen any of that around here, I will totally find something to exchange with you, I work heavily with my intuition so I have a good sense of what is being called for.

What are some of the main "functions" you utilize with your grids? Like for my cluster I have it arranged so as to act as a shielding and field buffer. It does have pretty good negative energy dispelling capabilities but I think I could set up a grid more specifically for that that would be more efficient.
I have a power wand somewhere, which is a piece of orgonite with a crystal inside, wrapped with a mobius coil, and pulsed at 15Hz. It amplifies thought. But I have since misplaced it, and haven't done any real work with crystals for some time. I do pretty good at meditating on my own.
Pages: 1 2 3