Bring4th

Full Version: 6th density wanderer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and wanted to post my story. Ever since I was little I have always felt different. I remember there being nights that I would talk to myself and wanting to make sure I remember what I told my self, but of course I forgot ( usual symptom of a wanderer ). There was a very important night were I was looking at my mirror and I felt drawn back. I was filled with fear and I didn't know why. Looking back I can understand why this is. See I am a 6th density wanderer, and in my situation my soul ( not my higher soul ) lives outside my body. Now I understand that I was just feeling sadness out of my situation. I know this all might seem a little odd and might seem like self preservation for my ego but I know it to be true. I cannot hear other people. When people talk in their head I cannot hear what they are saying. I didn't even know that people could do that until the end of high school. My mind always is racing because of my soul wanting to teach me. I can tell when it is my higher power talking because the idea will come instantly to me. When it is my soul, the message comes verbally. I have had an incident where my third eye opened which allows me to repeat out loud what my higher soul wants to tell me. The incident happened one day while meditating. I felt the top of my head warming up and all of a sudden I felt and hear a crack on the top of my head. Right after that this feeling of tingling from my cells vibrating fast started to drip down my head down to my feet. Now whenever I am working toward my spiritual development I get those chills. Anyway, I have had psychics tell me that I am not from this world. With that, and not being able to hear other people, my life paints a pretty obvious picture that I am a 6th density wanderer. I have a lot more I could talk about but I won't make this too long. I just wanted to say the basics of my story.
Welcome friend. I too get 3rd eye sensations and chills when I am on the right path. May I ask what you mean by "not being able to hear other people"?
(09-11-2013, 03:45 PM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome friend. I too get 3rd eye sensations and chills when I am on the right path. May I ask what you mean by "not being able to hear other people"?

Basically what I mean is telepathy. I cannot hear what other people say aloud in their head. I know that the world pretends like people can't hear what others are saying, but I know that other people can.
(09-11-2013, 04:56 PM)raggamuffin5684 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2013, 03:45 PM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome friend. I too get 3rd eye sensations and chills when I am on the right path. May I ask what you mean by "not being able to hear other people"?

Basically what I mean is telepathy. I cannot hear what other people say aloud in their head. I know that the world pretends like people can't hear what others are saying, but I know that other people can.

Little bit of a dead giveaway there wasnt it.

6th D has a different feel to it.
Who in the world talks out loud in their heads? Thought that was only on TV.
*whispers silently under Zennies ear in his head* Hi.
(09-11-2013, 08:36 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Who in the world talks out loud in their heads? Thought that was only on TV.

Well sadly I do. I cannot control what goes on in my mind because that is how my spirit talks to me. Its like having a second head on my shoulder. And yea it does get me in trouble... A LOT!!!
(09-11-2013, 08:52 PM)raggamuffin5684 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2013, 08:36 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Who in the world talks out loud in their heads? Thought that was only on TV.

Well sadly I do. I cannot control what goes on in my mind because that is how my spirit talks to me. Its like having a second head on my shoulder. And yea it does get me in trouble... A LOT!!!

One word my friend, one word. Well Two actually.

Shugo Chara.

You will absolutely love the show. Smile I did.

Anyway. Yeah, the convo can get distracting but I think this says it well as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yECUU16dXuE

Also this:

when engaging in telepathy you do not hear words and stuff it's like transmitting pictures thoughts and emotions.

i can send you a mental image, a mental feeling or a mental thought pattern in the form of various pictures but i can't say something put it in energy and then send it off to you and you get the message. At least I'm not advanced enough in my telepathy to be able to say sentences and have you get them.
Behind these eyes look back a thousand tiny minds.

(09-11-2013, 09:21 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]when engaging in telepathy you do not hear words and stuff it's like transmitting pictures thoughts and emotions. i can send you a mental image, a mental feeling or a mental thought pattern in the form of various pictures but i can't say something put it in energy and then send it off to you and you get the message. At least I'm not advanced enough in my telepathy to be able to say sentences and have you get them.

Yes you do, if you want to, its a little unnerving but you can hear or sense anything without interior/Exterior bioundary as veil is imaginary BUT STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. that is to say, the belief that you are doing something besides looking at a exterior surface of your spherical illusion which you give arbitary values.

If you want you can picture your reality so that the people you meet are all able to talk in your mind as well as walk in your reality, its no more difficult than imagining your reality to not be composed. It depends on who feels "comfortable" around you, if you feel comfortable around people with natural telepathy then people with natural telepathy will be the people around you. Or is there a difficulty with the concept of resonance?
(09-11-2013, 08:54 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2013, 08:52 PM)raggamuffin5684 Wrote: [ -> ]

One word my friend, one word. Well Two actually.

Shugo Chara.

You will absolutely love the show. Smile I did.

Anyway. Yeah, the convo can get distracting but I think this says it well as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yECUU16dXuE

Also this:

Just started watching the show, and I already am hooked! The way my higher spirit and my "second head" reacted, I can tell that I will be growing spiritually from watching this.
Let me know when you want to see my Batsu-Tamago. I have pictures.
(09-11-2013, 09:30 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]Behind these eyes look back a thousand tiny minds.

(09-11-2013, 09:21 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]when engaging in telepathy you do not hear words and stuff it's like transmitting pictures thoughts and emotions. i can send you a mental image, a mental feeling or a mental thought pattern in the form of various pictures but i can't say something put it in energy and then send it off to you and you get the message. At least I'm not advanced enough in my telepathy to be able to say sentences and have you get them.

Yes you do, if you want to, its a little unnerving but you can hear or sense anything without interior/Exterior bioundary as veil is imaginary BUT STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. that is to say, the belief that you are doing something besides looking at a exterior surface of your spherical illusion which you give arbitary values.

If you want you can picture your reality so that the people you meet are all able to talk in your mind as well as walk in your reality, its no more difficult than imagining your reality to not be composed. It depends on who feels "comfortable" around you, if you feel comfortable around people with natural telepathy then people with natural telepathy will be the people around you. Or is there a difficulty with the concept of resonance?

Well I've learned that when I say something in a instant that it comes from my higher spirit. But people can hear the words you say aloud in your head.

On another note, I don't think that I could magically stop people around me from hearing me... if that's what you meant. But I do agree that putting out ideas of being around nicer people will give you a greater chance of being surrounded by those people. I do believe in manifesting things into reality, but not turning off peoples ability to hear me telepathically
you cant turn off their ability to hear you, you can turn of your desire to find people with an ability to hear telepathically, or do you not belive there are people with telepathy disability just as there are with hearing/vision/etc? Just find people with a telepathy disability and you'll be able to be "normal" amongst them no foul no harm.

Edit: I nominate this to be the best statement to describe my life I've put on B4 in Not Sure and Cyan personas.

.... Well *grabs front of pants* to you too Server error.

too bad I almost always Copy before post:

you cant turn off their ability to hear you, you can turn of your desire to find people with an ability to hear telepathically, or do you not belive there are people with telepathy disability just as there are with hearing/vision/etc? Just find people with a telepathy disability and you'll be able to be "normal" amongst them no foul no harm.

Edit: I nominate this to be the best statement to describe my life I've put on B4 in Not Sure and Cyan personas.
[deleted / swiss cheese]
Welcome you! Smile

Oh and speaking in ones head consciously is fun, I have and do it from time to time. Usually for the lulz BigSmile
First welcome.
I am going to be little sceptic, by nature I am, no offense, nothing against you.
You understand that 6th dimension residents go through millions of years of evolution to get there. The level of inteligence is beyond our understanding. They are capable of complete consciousness transfer. It is unreasonable and almost disservice to incarnate in 3rd dimenson, unless with complete transfer and specific mission. Prime example for that is recent Ra appereance, and we all know how their incarnations went down.
Even here on Earth, a higly developed adept can do the transfer.
Maybe not complete, but just enough to continue work. That's what I think you are. You are blessed, for you are on the right path.
Double post, sorry.
(09-12-2013, 11:06 PM)Crysis Wrote: [ -> ]First welcome.
I am going to be little sceptic, by nature I am, no offense, nothing against you.
You understand that 6th dimension residents go through millions of years of evolution to get there. The level of inteligence is beyond our understanding. They are capable of complete consciousness transfer. It is unreasonable and almost disservice to incarnate in 3rd dimenson, unless with complete transfer and specific mission. Prime example for that is recent Ra appereance, and we all know how their incarnations went down.
Maybe not complete, but just enough to continue work. That's what I think you are. You are blessed, for you are on the right path.

Your opinion is of course yours and you have reason for it im sure. It is most certainly not a disservice for a 6th density entity to incarnate on earth for many reasons. I'm also fairly certain that when reading the Law of One that Ra speaks of one of the lessons that is undertaken by 6th density entities is to forget all the wisdom they have learn't. (I couldn't find a quote sorry)
It is very much of service for an entity forget all the wisdom and serve out of love.
I agree. It was a sacrifice to come here from a higher density. All in the name of love, and willingness to serve in ways that we could not from a higher density. Secondary was the importance of polarizing while we're here.
(09-18-2013, 05:39 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. It was a sacrifice to come here from a higher density. All in the name of love, and willingness to serve in ways that we could not from a higher density. Secondary was the importance of polarizing while we're here.

I'm glad you agree although I don't believe it is a sacrifice. If you perceive it to be a sacrifice then that is your perception. Which in turn becomes your reality of the choice to come here.
This is indeed an unique time in our space/time on earth we are experiencing something truly remarkable and I cannot perceive it to be a sacrifice as it is anything but.

Sorry to pick out a word like that I just hope to show you my perception of being incarnate at this time.
(09-18-2013, 06:59 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad you agree although I don't believe it is a sacrifice. If you perceive it to be a sacrifice then that is your perception. Which in turn becomes your reality of the choice to come here.
This is indeed an unique time in our space/time on earth we are experiencing something truly remarkable and I cannot perceive it to be a sacrifice as it is anything but.

Sorry to pick out a word like that I just hope to show you my perception of being incarnate at this time.

Well I hope my situation could lend you a push toward your own spiritual awakening, with regards to us being in a "unique time"!!!!
I was just thinking of what we left behind to come here for this short journey.
What a relief to hear this from someone else. Much of my life, I've had a voice that I communicate with, and I'm beginning to discover that there are multiple (that are also one at the same time). In addition, many times I have had images or knowledge just "drilled into my brain" without any idea how it got there. Although I struggle to explain the difference, these are not like "my thoughts" (if there is indeed such a distinction).

When I have talked to others about "conscious channeling" this is usually what I was referring to.

So, I have to ask then if you had an imaginary friend growing up. I know that you knew it was imaginary, but my question is if it not only "played" with you, but also discussed things with you too, maybe esoterically (in the games).

and... please explain:
Quote:And yea it does get me in trouble... A LOT!!!
I was quite the same. Having a chatter in my head and wanting to run my life in its own way. Endlessly I argued with 'myself', or soul self, or slightly higher self, until one day I finally tired of the ego little bastard running the body and swapped places =D. Fear was gone as such and only programmed lessons caused any sort of fear and was quickly dealt with.
The 'ego' me is consulted when needed but I tend to go along the voluntary multi-nonpersonality( which I seemed to have coined to Not Sures great amusement ^^) these days. It's just more fun and makes it easier to move about, so to speak.
[deleted / swiss cheese]
Well from what I learned is that when you have information transferred to you in an instant, that is your higher power. When you voice in your head is controlled it is a spirit or something else.

And no, I have never had an imaginary friend. My thoughts always raced my whole life and I lived inside my own head. Its to the point were I can't control it, because my soul lives outside my body ( hence what I said before).
(09-12-2013, 11:06 PM)Crysis Wrote: [ -> ]First welcome.

I tend to think I am a 6D wanderer, but cannot be sure. I say so because Ra said most wanderers are 6D, and I feel the sense of alienation of a wanderer. It does not feel like Earth is home. I find it hard to ground.
(03-07-2014, 11:36 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I tend to think I am a 6D wanderer, but cannot be sure. I say so because Ra said most wanderers are 6D, and I feel the sense of alienation of a wanderer. It does not feel like Earth is home. I find it hard to ground.

Gemini, from your posts, its easy to tell that you overthink this wanderer stuff. Just relax, enjoy the furry imaginations. Its all gonna be okay the moment this Earth journey ends. Overthinking about this kinda stuff just leads to anxiety. Just take it easy, and daydream about furry adventures, furry realities.
In this infinite journey, every spirit is gonna get experience what it desires, complete satisfaction, every desire fulfilled, until its understood. Just relax, and stop worrying about higher densities, about contacting higher spirits, higher realms. Your life's plan is being handled by infinitely patient, loving realms exactly according to your deep wishes. See if you can create ZERO stress about all this higher realm, Ra, higher self stuff.

If all that higher stuff is based on enormous wisdom and patience, no need to worry about it. Its all about the veil. The moment it drops, you will be in your own, personal peaceful, purposeful heaven. So, why worry about trying to get through this veil now, and be deceived by the unknown?

I do find your random musings very funny though. A thread topic could be about some serious philosophical conflicts, but you randomly drop in threads, and list your current thoughts, anxieties etc. (often quite unrelated to the topic being discussed) and break the flow.

I personally like it. I also think that all of these random anxieties that you often seem to suffer from, could so easily be challenged. Who cares if Ra talks to you or not, or you are from Ra or not? Just enjoy your furry adventures, and once the veil drops, life will turn out to be exactly how you want it to be deep down.
32.9 Questioner: I am assuming from what we have previously looked at… we have on Earth today and have had in the past fourth-, fifth-, and sixth-density Wanderers. As they come into incarnation in the physical of this density for a period as a Wanderer, what types of polarizations with respect to these various rays do they find affecting them? Can you tell me that?

Ra: I am Ra. I believe I grasp the thrust of your query. Please ask further if this answer is not sufficient.

Fourth-density Wanderers, of which there are not many, will tend to choose those entities which seem to be full of love or in need of love. There is the great possibility/probability of entities making errors in judgment due to the compassion with which other-selves are viewed.

The fifth-density Wanderer is one who is not tremendously affected by the stimulus of the various rays of other-self and in its own way offers itself when a need is seen. Such entities are not likely to engage in the, shall we say, custom of your peoples called marriage and are very likely to feel an aversion to childbearing and child-raising due to the awareness of the impropriety of the planetary vibrations relative to the harmonious vibrations of the density of light.

The sixth-density, whose means of propagation you may liken to what you call fusion, is likely to refrain, to a great extent, from the bisexual reproductive programming of the bodily complex and instead seek out those with whom the sexual energy transfer is of the complete fusion nature insofar as this is possible in manifestation in third density.

This can maybe help you to understand from which density you are.
Pages: 1 2