Bring4th

Full Version: The mystery applies to Creator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra said that all things begin and end in mystery. Does this apply to Infinity as well. Is Creator not bound by mystery but sees through the illusion? Or does mystery apply to the Infinite Creator too?

And do we ever become Infinity? Or at least an individualized portion of Infinity?

Unbound

Something tells me that the whole reason the Creator sought to experience itself was to discover and understand its own mystery.
So we can say that "All things begin and end in mystery" includes Infinity and Creator.
It's great that Creator has such curiosity, in that there will be no end to Octaves or to mystery.
You put it straight forward.
(09-12-2013, 02:30 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Something tells me that the whole reason the Creator sought to experience itself was to discover and understand its own mystery.

The greatest post I have ever read, this is awesome thought for subsequent consideration and thinking.

Unbound

I love mystery and it is what ever urges me onwards. The Creator IS its own mystery. What is what is, but a mystery?

The grasping at "knowing" must be abandoned for one to touch mystery, because in mystery there is the One, but the mystery is that there is many. Mystery leads the way to the now for only in the ever existent present may infinity unfold its mystery. There is no end to mystery, and that is one of the greatest mysteries of all.
Ah, mystery- to boldy go where no one has gone before! It has massive appeal.
I've sort of been in a rush to meet Creator, or to pass through the veil. At times it's been like going from warm water into hot water. I've been burned by the light before, where it hurt in my muscles, and would cause spasms. I've even been willing to die to get a glimpse of Creator in a much expanded awareness. I want to be closer to the Original Thought. This density is not of understanding, so I don't have to understand, I just want to feel and to experience. So whenever Creator sees fit to take me along into time/space, I'll be ready. My only real desire is to be with the One. There is also a Buddhist meditation on Death. I've been meditating on this concept lately.

Unbound

You mean the Creator has been meditating on this concept lately, no?

What has the Creator discerned from this concept?
An individualized portion of Creator has been meditating on death lately. By doing so, he's noticed more synchronicity. Today he noticed 11:11, 2:22, and 4:44 on the clock. I'm not sure if I will individualize more as I climb the densities. Creator has discerned that it's possible to transition if you are truly ready and have no doubts. This portion of Creator has had doubts, and is uncertain.

Unbound

Then that means there is, perhaps, more mystery waiting for you here to discover?
I have a feeling my higher self wants to take as much advantage of being here in 3D as it can. Creator is fine either way, as there are no mistakes. 3D is my temporary home, but it is home for now. I'll still ponder death, and see where those thoughts take me. No matter where I am, there is mystery. So I don't feel that's a reason that's keeping me here. It's not fear of the unknown, except what would cause my death? Short of opening up to intelligent infinity (should it be difficult?), there is no pleasant way to consciously go. If I go in my sleep, my mom won't be taken care of by my insurance.

I will continue to meditate on death, and I have asked Ra for their input on it, but haven't gotten very far with that. Bashar even says you can leave your body anytime you're ready. But if it natural cause, my mom won't get insurance to protect her.

Unbound

Maybe it is living you fear?
(09-12-2013, 06:58 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it is living you fear?

I don't hate my life, but I am spiritually weary. You are quite correct there.

Unbound

How does the spirit weary, my friend?
It is getting difficult to approach Creator any closer in this life. I'm on medication for schizophrenia, which came about because I was approaching Creator in an unbalanced manner without sufficient grounding. I'm having trouble keeping my will going strong. I am not physically worn out because I get enough sleep. That's why I called it spiritual weariness. The medication keeps me from approaching any closer to Creator, and has set me back quite a distance. There's not any real magic in my life. I have those I love, which help me to demonstrate unconditional love, and see Creator in others. I've looked in the mirror and said "hello Creator" so I identify myself as Creator. This Creator wants desperately to get back to creating galaxies and being a star. And this time not in a simulation like my past has been. Creator went through several simulations, and passed the tests. Creator is not greedy was one of the first tests. But when Creator was at Logos level, there was no rest for him because of the limits of the 3D mind in framing a galaxy.
Imagine being the Creator for a minute. An omnipotent being that knew all yet couldn't experience all. What results is the infinite arm chair experience. Always seeing yet never being yet when free will was introduced, this opened the proverbial flood gates of mystery in so much that it allowed the mysterious to be not so mysterious.

Knowing all and Being all are quite differential. Such mystery clad experience can only go so far until such experiential desire appears thus experiential existence was almost an inevitability. Once Free Will was introduced, such experience was then thrust into overdrive. The Creator can now experience the highest of highs and the lowest of lows yet the mystery still remains. Why? Because Free Will is the ultimate variable to the equation of creation. It allows an infinite amount of potential outcomes derived from an infinite amount of creations resulting in an infinite amount of experiential existence.

At the end of the day, even the Creator is probably sitting back, glued to it's virtual monitors wondering how and what will this day be like in "These are the days of our lives" soap opera of Creation.

Unbound

(09-12-2013, 07:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It is getting difficult to approach Creator any closer in this life. I'm on medication for schizophrenia, which came about because I was approaching Creator in an unbalanced manner without sufficient grounding. I'm having trouble keeping my will going strong. I am not physically worn out because I get enough sleep. That's why I called it spiritual weariness. The medication keeps me from approaching any closer to Creator, and has set me back quite a distance. There's not any real magic in my life. I have those I love, which help me to demonstrate unconditional love, and see Creator in others. I've looked in the mirror and said "hello Creator" so I identify myself as Creator. This Creator wants desperately to get back to creating galaxies and being a star. And this time not in a simulation like my past has been. Creator went through several simulations, and passed the tests. Creator is not greedy was one of the first tests. But when Creator was at Logos level, there was no rest for him because of the limits of the 3D mind in framing a galaxy.

Perhaps it must now be learned that the Creator is both human and infinity and we are part of that. I get a strong sense that there is still worthwhile work for you to do here. I understand you want to be close to Creator, but how much closer than interacting and exploring and experiencing the mysterious experience that is the Creator can one get?
(09-12-2013, 07:54 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2013, 07:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It is getting difficult to approach Creator any closer in this life. I'm on medication for schizophrenia, which came about because I was approaching Creator in an unbalanced manner without sufficient grounding. I'm having trouble keeping my will going strong. I am not physically worn out because I get enough sleep. That's why I called it spiritual weariness. The medication keeps me from approaching any closer to Creator, and has set me back quite a distance. There's not any real magic in my life. I have those I love, which help me to demonstrate unconditional love, and see Creator in others. I've looked in the mirror and said "hello Creator" so I identify myself as Creator. This Creator wants desperately to get back to creating galaxies and being a star. And this time not in a simulation like my past has been. Creator went through several simulations, and passed the tests. Creator is not greedy was one of the first tests. But when Creator was at Logos level, there was no rest for him because of the limits of the 3D mind in framing a galaxy.

Perhaps it must now be learned that the Creator is both human and infinity and we are part of that. I get a strong sense that there is still worthwhile work for you to do here. I understand you want to be close to Creator, but how much closer than interacting and exploring and experiencing the mysterious experience that is the Creator can one get?

To add to Tanners wonderful reply dear Wolfy, try to remember such desires to reintegrate within the Creator can only be achieved through the graduation of the densities. Therefore such contemplation of ceasing ones existence will only result in the repetition of the density resulting in the ever increasing distance between such reintegration.

I feel your pain brother. This life is hard. It's unfair. It's so mundane compared to those around us but you have to remember that this difficulty is there for a reason. You have obviously chosen quite a difficult path which you yourself must discern as to the reasons. Regardless of the reasons though, always know that we shall all be there with you through the thick and thin wherever and whenever we can.
Perhaps it is a fallacy that I can get closer to Creator, as I am Creator. I am a portion of Infinity as well. So I don't have to seek outward to find Creator. And I can find Creator in this life. No matter how long my life is, it doesn't matter in the end when I transition. I can focus on the being here and now rather than meditating so much on death. I was thinking Bashar was correct in that you can just lie down, and depart your body if it is truly your time. I have my pets and my mom here to take care of, so departing early might be a selfish act, even if brought on through simply meditating on death. No matter how much I focus on life and living, the thought of death comes up. I so eagerly want to feel the unconditional love again. The veil keeps me from feeling it. There was one precious time where I felt unconditional love. There was one time where I felt such adorableness that I couldn't take it any further. Experiencing those again would be nice.
Such times shall come again when such times permit it. Meanwhile, focus upon the self while projecting the love that you have showed towards those of the 2D life towards those of 3D life and such love will be reciprocated many fold.
(09-12-2013, 08:04 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Therefore such contemplation of ceasing ones existence will only result in the repetition of the density resulting in the ever increasing distance between such reintegration.

That would be the case in suicide. But choosing to harvest oneself through intelligent infinity in the lifetime would not result in this. It's like if I die through meditating on it, I'm not really committing suicide, because it's still leaving it up to the higher self to determine when it is ready for me to transition. Bashar says that you can lie down, and exit your body if it is time, and wake up to a greater awareness where you can do anything you want.

So I don't think I'd repeat 3D by meditating on death. But if need be I can continue in life, however hard it is. But if I were to die in an accident because I meditated on it, that's using Law of Attraction. But no worries, the force keeping me here is stronger than the force/desire to leave.
(09-12-2013, 08:12 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2013, 08:04 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Therefore such contemplation of ceasing ones existence will only result in the repetition of the density resulting in the ever increasing distance between such reintegration.

That would be the case in suicide. But choosing to harvest oneself through intelligent infinity in the lifetime would not result in this. It's like if I die through meditating on it, I'm not really committing suicide, because it's still leaving it up to the higher self to determine when it is ready for me to transition. Bashar says that you can lie down, and exit your body if it is time, and wake up to a greater awareness where you can do anything you want.

So I don't think I'd repeat 3D by meditating on death. But if need be I can continue in life, however hard it is.

Yes but according to Ra, such requests for the end of the incarnation results in quite the deleterious types of death such as disease and illness like cancer. Would you really like to end this incarnation while in such agony and pain not only to your self but to those who care about you simply because you chose to give up? It may not be the same as suicide yet the results are the same to those who care about you
I am very fortunate to have my health. I do not want to go out in a deleterious manner. And don't want my loved ones to worry about me. I want to make life comfortable for them. My dogs would miss me too, and I care deeply about them.
(09-12-2013, 10:21 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said that all things begin and end in mystery. Does this apply to Infinity as well. Is Creator not bound by mystery but sees through the illusion? Or does mystery apply to the Infinite Creator too?

And do we ever become Infinity? Or at least an individualized portion of Infinity?

Consciousness is the mystery. Everything begins and ends in consciousness.

How do you know you exist?

Is the answer to how you know you exist the reason WHY you exist perhaps?

Hmmmmm.... Things to ponder.
Tanner said it nicely in post #2, I would add to that the primal (mother of all) question, the moment desire was born:

What Can I/We Do?

Herein lies the mystery, never to be resolved. Possibilities are infinite, so is the mystery.

I personally think it's a thing of beauty.
(09-12-2013, 08:16 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but according to Ra, such requests for the end of the incarnation results in quite the deleterious types of death such as disease and illness like cancer. Would you really like to end this incarnation while in such agony and pain not only to your self but to those who care about you simply because you chose to give up? It may not be the same as suicide yet the results are the same to those who care about you

Your post reminds me of this song.

(09-12-2013, 10:19 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Consciousness is the mystery. Everything begins and ends in consciousness.

How do you know you exist?

Is the answer to how you know you exist the reason WHY you exist perhaps?

Hmmmmm.... Things to ponder.

I exist because Creator wanted to try an experiment.
I just see Prime Creator setting all these things in motion and then go: "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... !?!?!" in a neverending ongoing flabbergasted question ^^.