Bring4th

Full Version: Exploring Defiance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BTW a lot of my spiritual experiences have been exploring being defiant. When I had experience that policemen were tying me to a chair, which didn't really happen, I sort of fought them with mental prowess. They ended up being afraid to come near me. But this was an experience that was all in my mind. It seemed real, but after that I was told that I behaved nicely. I remember rolling around on the floor of the police station, which too did not happen for real. But I remember actually rolling around and having a police man step on my back with one foot and hold me down. I even once found a key that had the word Defiant printed on it. I got a thought that was the key to the Defiant Octave. This is the Love Octave. The next Octaves as my experience had would be: Unity, Wisdom, Defiant.

I don't know why I was supposed to explore defiance in this life. Defiance is not very STO is it? I was defiant towards others, when I was having spiritual experiences.
I find myself in a constant state of opposition or rebellion throughout my life. Even rebelling against rebelling. I think its part of understanding duality. Its also why I can't argue as I see both sides to every story and respect them both. But sometimes I do go out my way to be 'different', if someone/everyone likes something I like, chances are I will no longer like it. It is a still concept/catalyst I am exploring.
I haven't been defiant or rebellious towards other people. It's been mainly with thought-forms during simulations as I can best put it. These spiritual experiences of defiance have been simulations that I've gone through.

Unbound

There is ever required some degree of defiance in order to change, shape and grow within the self for one must defy stagnancy.
(09-12-2013, 11:53 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]By the way a lot of my spiritual experiences have been exploring being defiant. When I had experience that policemen were tying me to a chair, which didn't really happen, I sort of fought them with mental prowess. They ended up being afraid to come near me. But this was an experience that was all in my mind. It seemed real, but after that I was told that I behaved nicely. I remember rolling around on the floor of the police station, which too did not happen for real. But I remember actually rolling around and having a police man step on my back with one foot and hold me down. I even once found a key that had the word Defiant printed on it. I got a thought that was the key to the Defiant Octave. This is the Love Octave. The next Octaves as my experience had would be: Unity, Wisdom, Defiant.

I don't know why I was supposed to explore defiance in this life. Defiance is not very STO is it? I was defiant towards others, when I was having spiritual experiences.

u feel defiant because to conform to the current world customs is not what u and i are meant to do we are meant to "evolve""ASCEND" " OR BECOME like those spiritually advanced being, the defiance is not neccicarly important but the lesson or concept learned from the experiance