Bring4th

Full Version: Constant indigo energy in my vision.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both perhiphals of my vision are shrouded by indigo energy rather constantly. What the heck is happening? Heh.

Unbound

I experience that as a blockage in my third eye, my peripherals become obscured and my clear sight is made narrower. When I clear my third eye the distortion goes away and my peripheral vision opens up. That is my experience, anyways.

I have often experienced it when I have felt that there is distortion in my ability to perceive things clearly with and unclouded mind and eye. Many times I also find it is connected to thoughts of a brooding manner, and sometimes experience "greetings" from entities which attempt to "narrow" my perception to make it more in accord with their own. Perhaps this isn't it for you, but I have gotten this and experience it on and off.
Do you see it as clear bright indigo energy? It doesn't blind me but it's there, haha.

Unbound

Hmm, perhaps we are experiencing different things, as mine tends to be more opaque, although it depends. I don't really look for it, it is just either there or not there, I see it as a visual perception of the movement of my energy body, particularly my "ki".
I don't have indigo in my vision, but I have had the experience of my indigo ray projecting a video on a wall from my subconscious. The video was flying over mountains, and it felt surreal. Felt dense energy in my 3rd eye as well as my occipital lobes.

Brittany

Boiling over at the eyeballs, are you?
I don't get indigo in the peripherals but I do sometimes get bright indigo spots, almost like afterimages from looking at a bright light even thought I haven't been looking at any lights. Dunno what that means if anything Tongue
(09-12-2013, 07:08 PM)Brittany Wrote: [ -> ]Boiling over at the eyeballs, are you?

Not sure what you mean. Wink

It was hard to keep the video in focus and still, as it moved with my head.
(09-12-2013, 07:12 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get indigo in the peripherals but I do sometimes get bright indigo spots, almost like afterimages from looking at a bright light even thought I haven't been looking at any lights. Dunno what that means if anything Tongue

I get violet spots, sometimes afterimages, sometimes brighter, usually in dimly lit or dark rooms. The visuals are superimposed on my vision - during these visuals if I close my eyes the violet energy-like shapes continue to exist and move exactly as they were when my eyes were open.