Bring4th

Full Version: Paradoxical Calls for Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in this passage here Don is asking about the 'many voices of the Creator' and how if all things are the Creator, and they are all requesting different types of service, how do we go about navigating this sea of requests?

for eg, some parts of humanity want to hear this information, others do not, and others want to actively cease (suppress or squash) it. How then to decide our actions?

Ra goes quite eloquent in their answer saying that basically we can only serve in the way that aligns best with the totality of our beingness (as best we can understand this totality) and that the biases of many thousands of lifetimes and choices will inform the perspectives of our actions and choices. In the end, it seems, you can only be true to your understandings as best as they have been accumulated as full glimpses of the Creator.

those with more limited viewpoints will serve in such and such a way; those with more expanded viewpoints will see the greater totality. Each offers their service to the One Creator in the way they can 'see' it. ie the limit of the viewpoint determines the level of service because the limit of the viewpoint is the point of perspective.

peace

- -

Quote:67.11 Ra: I am Ra.

Consider, if you will, that you have no ability not to serve the Creator since all is the Creator.

In your individual growth patterns appear the basic third-density choice.

Further, there are overlaid memories of the positive polarizations of your home density. Thus your particular orientation is strongly polarized towards service to others and has attained wisdom as well as compassion.

- -

You do not have merely two opposite requests for service.

You will find an infinite array of contradictory requests for information or lack of information from this source if you listen carefully to those whose voices you may hear.

This is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency. This frequency determines your choice of service to the One Creator. As it happens this group’s vibratory patterns and those of Ra are compatible and enable us to speak through this instrument with your support. This is a function of free will.

- -

A portion, seemingly of the Creator, rejoices at your choice to question us regarding the evolution of spirit.

A seemingly separate portion would wish for multitudinous answers to a great range of queries of a specific nature.

Another seemingly separate group of your peoples would wish this correspondence through this instrument to cease, feeling it to be of a negative nature.

Upon the many other planes of existence there are those whose every fiber rejoices at your service and those such as the entity of whom you have been speaking which wish only to terminate the life upon the third-density plane of this instrument. All are the Creator.

There is one vast panoply of biases and distortions, colors and hues, in an unending pattern. In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well. No more than this can you do for your portion of the Creator is as it is and your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are.

- -

Could you, then, serve a negative entity by offering the instrument’s life? It is unlikely that you would find this a true service.

Thus you may see in many cases the loving balance being achieved, the love being offered, light being sent, and the service of the service-to-self oriented entity gratefully acknowledged while being rejected as not being useful in your journey at this time.

Thus you serve One Creator without paradox.

- -

it is a deep and moving speech.

namaste

plenum
(09-14-2013, 10:31 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]it is a deep and moving speech.

I agree.

To toot my own project's horn a little: this is one of the answers that was most improved by relistening: http://www.lawofone.info/show-diff.php?s...=o-e-ao#11
In infinite dissonance there is infinite peace.
How do you interpret "your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are". Does it mean that value increases as authenticity increases? Or does it mean that value is only derived from an approach which seeks authenticity?
When one is united with (or in control of) the self, polarization and power increases. I interpret this as "authenticity." I think the answer is clearly the former. As for the latter, I don't believe there is an objective approach.
What do you mean by objective approach and why would there need to be an objective approach?
(09-14-2013, 11:32 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by objective approach and why would there need to be an objective approach?

There is no single way, which you seem to recognize.

We approach authenticity in every moment as we try to acheive our desires and vice-versa. Once we unite/harmonize/embrace or control/fight/resist our way to our genuinely desired ends, authenticity is acheived.
(09-14-2013, 11:07 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]How do you interpret "your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are". Does it mean that value increases as authenticity increases? Or does it mean that value is only derived from an approach which seeks authenticity?

This was my favorite part of the above excerpt. I think the above bolded is closer to the mark.

My interpretation of these words: The value of authenticity is first to the evolution of self, and what follows naturally is the effect of this authenticity--which must excite more movement or vibration or resonance because it involves no denial or resistance to what is in self--to the evolution of all. This is a linear way to describe an aspect of what must be a continually changing soup of consciousness in flux and expansion.
I like the Law of One, because it is one of the few, if not the only philosophy where you don't have to take action to be of service.
(09-14-2013, 11:38 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2013, 11:32 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by objective approach and why would there need to be an objective approach?

There is no single way, which you seem to recognize.

If there was a single way, then how would be able to contribute anything at all?

(09-14-2013, 11:38 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]We approach authenticity in every moment as we try to acheive our desires and vice-versa. Once we unite/harmonize/embrace or control/fight/resist our way to our genuinely desired ends, authenticity is acheived.
I don't think there is an end? This is mainly due to our "genuine" desires being transient and replaced by more "genuine" desires.

(09-14-2013, 11:48 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2013, 11:07 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]How do you interpret "your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are". Does it mean that value increases as authenticity increases? Or does it mean that value is only derived from an approach which seeks authenticity?

This was my favorite part of the above excerpt. I think the above bolded is closer to the mark.
The thing is, that at any point in one's "purity" there is something which the seeking itself offers for others, as far as that point of experience. If you evolve past that point, there may not be recognition for another and therefore less value.