Bring4th

Full Version: Experiencing the potentiation of yellow raw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, for a few years I've been experiencing anhedonia, and the catalyst has been increasing exponentially over the last few years. I don't have enough time to explain fully in this post, so I may come back later and fill in the blanks.

After a week of vacation in the most beautiful place in the world, I finally have my answer as to why it has been so difficult for me to remain in the body and getting more difficult to enjoy everyday things: yellow ray has gone away.

I was "told" this morning, that it is more difficult to draw on yellow ray love, but becoming increasing easier to draw on green-ray love. This has opened up the ability to almost see (or feel) the cycles more clearly. Red ray is also becoming less (just not moving into potentiation), which will cause extinctions and also greatly affect the fertility of mankind over the years ahead.

This is all a part of the transition period. Despite that I've read about it, I didn't know what the effect would be, but I'm beginning to realize that the effects have been all around me this whole time.

The realization has given me a new lease. It's so difficult to deal with something when you don't understand it, but easier to accept when you can at least put a reason to it.
I was told about 1½-2 years ago that the yellow ray would vanish around 2011-2013 year change period and after that its in the air.

Worked out almost to a T.
Except it hasn't vanished yet. It's still here.
Zen, it may not be gone, but it's like a sine wave, and it moved below the axis. It's moving away at full speed, and I feel it slipping more and more, as I'm turning more isolated in yellow ray, and more united in green ray.
(09-14-2013, 10:11 PM)kainous Wrote: [ -> ]I feel it slipping more and more, as I'm turning more isolated in yellow ray, and more united in green ray.
Goody, goody.
Respect.
No I'm keeping my yellow, orange and red ray.
I'm just starting to get somewhere in crystalizing my yellow ray. It's been hard to have a healthy yellow ray on this planet. My particular understanding is that we always have all energy centers but if we feel the need to bypass one (such as negatives bypassing green) we can. I don't think it's necessary to shut out yellow ray at all (Ra never mentioned M/b/s complexes loosing it). If it were me losing yellow ray I would see it as an imbalance in my self. We are supposed to build on the foundation, not do away with it altogether.