Bring4th

Full Version: can someone draw this for me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am really inept at visualizing and some passages of Ra befuddle me because I interpret them in a fixed way.

could someone draw what this looks like for me? It is Ra describing the movement/passage of green-ray energy.

thanks.

plenum

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=73#17
Quote: the energy of the green-ray center of the body complex spirals twice; firstly, clockwise from the green-ray energy center to the right shoulder, through the head, the right elbow, down through the solar plexus, and to the left hand.

This sweeps all the body complex energy into a channel which then rotates the great circle clockwise again from right — we correct this instrument — from the left to the feet, to the right hand, to the crown, to the left hand, and so forth.

ps

Chicken says it is this, and I think it looks right. Opinions?

ChickenInSpace: no, it's an increasing spiral starting at the heart

ChickenInSpace: overlay the 'fibonacci spiral' on top of 'vitruvian man' and you'll notice what he means
(09-16-2013, 09:36 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]ps

Chicken says it is this, and I think it looks right. Opinions?

Is there supposed to be an image here? I would like to attempt to interpret and draw this.
Hi Diana,

no, no image there. It was Chicken's 2 line interpretation of what that passage of Ra described.

and yeah, I'd love to see what you could sketch!

thanks Diana Smile

plenum
(09-16-2013, 01:00 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Diana,

no, no image there. It was Chicken's 2 line interpretation of what that passage of Ra described.

and yeah, I'd love to see what you could sketch!

thanks Diana Smile

plenum

I am going to read more of those passages first, because I would like to derive a better understanding, so it may take me a few days working around work so to speak. As usual, you pose such interesting questions. I went right o this like a magnet. Smile
I'd love to see that image too, Diana! Smile Because it is a bit confusing to me too: from the heart, then to the right shoulder, then through the head, then the right elbow, and then through the solar plexus, and to the left hand... Say whaaat? Wink
I will try to muster the effort to paint this tonight, if there is one service I can do here, this is it.
(09-16-2013, 07:00 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]I will try to muster the effort to paint this tonight, if there is one service I can do here, this is it.

Looking forward to it Smile.
I'll have to take another shot at this tomorrow as I'm tres fatigue and sort of unleashed my temper cause I messed it up big time, and don't have enough paint to correct it right now...

I'll plan for this weekend, I get paid friday so I can get some paints, and no work so I'll have lots of time to be very patient... |)
I think Ra might have made some transmission mistakes. The first description would make sense if it went from right shoulder, to head, left elbow, solar plexus, right hand..visualizing it as if a spiral had been laid upon the body. I don't know about the second.
Oh, actually I think the second description may also be befuddled because one spirals out of front and second spirals out of back, both going clockwise (if watching front or back respectively). Hence also the correction of left/right, I assume.
this is how i imagine the first spiral. the larger spiral confuses me still Smile

[Image: 86yf.jpg]

hoping someone else can match a second spiral to my first
My confusion lies in the angle of each vortex, specifically how the spiral travels down through the solar plexus..
@falcor; isn't that counter-clockwise?
I not saying that is wrong but I believe the axis of the heart is vertical and the spiral is going around the body, and oscillates up and down through the respective locations/energy centres. The second loop is wider and repetitive. according to my interpretation of the description. If you can interpret this... Tongue
i see it as being clockwise when i can become the image.... it matches the description best to my imagination Smile but i think i know what you mean. let me see....
Icaro, you had an interesting thought, which matches falcor's picture. So, according to your thought, instead of what Ra actually said: "from the heart, then to the right shoulder, then through the head, then the right elbow, and then through the solar plexus, and to the left hand", you mean that Ra should have said: "from the heart, then to the right shoulder, then through the head, then the left elbow, and then through the solar plexus, and to the right hand". Right?

falcor, IF Ra said it wrong, and instead of the right hand, meant left hand, just as you drew it, then the second spiral, i.e. "from the left to the feet, to the right hand, to the crown, to the left hand, and so forth", would continue from the left hand, where your spiral stops in the picture, to the feet, then to the right hand, to the crown, and back to the left hand again, making a circle: "This sweeps all the body complex energy into a channel..." I think.... :S

EDIT: Nope. I am too confused here. Falcor drew it backwards compared to Icaro's thought... And now it all make even less sense to me for the moment... Sorry, folks.
Yeah it's confusing. I'm not sure it's worth trying to understand.
So I've already painted over the whole thing in black so I can start anew but here's how far I got on the first spiral, though it went through both shoulders by accident. overall the quality of the image is close to none, but it gives a basic idea of the first spiral..;
_____
[Image: abwc0vmZ.jpg]

I wasn't going to show this but I know it will be a time before I complete the image I desire. Dodgy
(09-22-2013, 10:48 AM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]So I've already painted over the whole thing in black so I can start anew but here's how far I got on the first spiral, though it went through both shoulders by accident. overall the quality of the image is close to none, but it gives a basic idea of the first spiral..;
_____
[Image: abwc0vmZ.jpg]

I wasn't going to show this but I know it will be a time before I complete the image I desire. Dodgy

oh wow wow wow!! AMAZING!!!

I think my brain just exploded.

that is beautiful mr abyss,

apropos to you.

[Image: lPZaIdE.jpg]

thank you for showing me something I could not see for myself.

Smile
No that's good primordial. I considered the same perspective and drew it in a cad program, but that gives a good visual. The second spiral would make sense then if it is circling around the body as it travels. It either continues from where the left hand of the first spiral left off, or maybe from the chest. But it sounds like it spirals down and circles both feet, up to the right hand, around the back up to the crown, and down to the left hand.
I can see it start out through head/shoulder, over to arm, then down to return up through the plexus, then moving to the other side and going through the outer circumference to circle the head to feet.

[Image: chakra4_ananda.jpg]
BrownEye, I love that pic. It makes me smile. Smile
From the web, I didn't draw it. It is a cross section view of the double torus generated by the heart.
Ahh, regardless...Smile