Bring4th

Full Version: New Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Aloysius

Maybe my internet is just playing up but the previous Dream Thread seems to have reached the post limit if there is one lol
So, as it is one of the most visited (and one my personal favourite) threads I thought I'd start a new one.
Fell free to add your own dreams BigSmile

I'll get the ball rolling
Lately I've been having dreams where I have memories of the "dream world" (lol) where I am not Aloysius and it's been spinning me around a bit so i'll start with one from a little while ago:

Well this dream was actually comprised of 7 dreams where I lived in a house and would open a door in the house and go to a dream world and then wake up back in this house and then open another door, the house was of my dream as well to clarify lol

There was a big field, humongous with paths scattered everywhere and intertwining with each other. I stood at the very beginning of all the paths noting how one went straight through the center of the field to a mountain, this path had a hand rail.

There was a blacksmith near me fashioning some objects so I went and talked to him. He informed me that the mountain was "paradise" and the place all paths eventually lead. He went on to explain that his job was to make chains with which he gave to souls who would travel to paradise as quickly as possible. He called them "chains of righteousness" and the souls that took them would chain themselves to the rail of the direct path, never taking another path. He told me that his opinion of it was that "they are never impure, so they never experience or understand true purity" it took me a while to understand that, but that blacksmith taught me some big lessons. Then he fashioned me a sword which would come in handy in the next door of the dream (lol I slayed a dragon).
Metal Alloy:

the other thread isn't maxed out (at least, not yet); you just have to 'reply' a couple of times to make the 'hidden posts' show up.

go and try it now Smile
Wolf's Rain, one of my favorite anime's, had wolves that were seeking Paradise. These wolves could appear as human as well.

Aloysius

(09-16-2013, 10:53 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Metal Alloy:

the other thread isn't maxed out (at least, not yet); you just have to 'reply' a couple of times to make the 'hidden posts' show up.

go and try it now Smile

Oh, lol
cheers Plenum
[deleted / swiss cheese]
(09-16-2013, 01:29 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2013, 11:05 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2013, 10:53 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Metal Alloy:

go and try it now Smile

Oh, lol
cheers Plenum

i tried a few times & couldn't get my post to sho up so here it is:

haha. you're right! I posted to the other thread (and the post is there if you hit new reply, you can see the most recent replies), but the thread is still not showing the last 3+ posts.

ummm.

Unbound

I think it may be a server glitch.
I was asleep in another bed knowing it wasnt my room i was looking at the window when i fell off the bed backwards with my mind still knowing my body position was straight. I fell into the darkness where i felt like i was falling rapidly and felt my vibrations over my body. I tried to open my eye's as a usually do when these kind of 'dreams' occur and I found myself in my bed believing I was awake. I then saw a ghostly hand in front of me and I thought over and over I CAN SEE YOUR HAND! then the hand became more clear and defined then suddenly the hand was right infront of me shaking back forth in a strange manor. I could see the bones i the hand like an x ray and on the palm the where the letters K C.

*I usually attribute these dreams to be a form of sleep paralysis I'm not fully sure what they are.
Does the dream world really happen in the same place as the afterlife?

Will we still have sexual desire in the afterlife? I hope so.
(04-13-2015, 04:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does the dream world really happen in the same place as the afterlife?

This is also the afterlife of your previous lives, if that answers your question.
(04-13-2015, 04:18 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2015, 04:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does the dream world really happen in the same place as the afterlife?

This is also the afterlife of your previous lives, if that answers your question.

Fascinating. *swoons*

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid177874
Thats actually a really good point.