Bring4th

Full Version: Third Eye Visions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Stimulated by some comments that fairyfarmgirl made in the "Chakras Only" thread, I thought I'd post an account of something I experienced recently.

Back around Thanksgiving, I was unable to sleep one night. About 1 or 2 in the morning, I decided that I might as well use the time to meditate. I began with the Gurdjieffian body-sensing technique that I usually employ, and then manifested light, both in my body, and in the body of my sleeping wife who was next to me. Despite my fatigue from insomnia, I was having a good meditation, and was able to manifest the light much more solidly and steadily than I usually am able to do. After a few minutes, I began seeing with my third eye.

I saw, in front of me, a doorway; and on the other side of the doorway was brilliant white light. It was really intense. I sensed that I ought to enter the light, but for a while, I couldn't figure out how to do it. Then, all at once, I was in. Alas, the light was too intense for me, and after a short stay, I was compelled to withdraw.

As I was leaving the light, I became aware that there was another presence in the light; another being was there with me. He followed me out of the light. I turned to face him (I use the male pronoun here generically, as I have no idea of the sex of the being, or even if the term applies). I could see his face clearly. His head was shaped like an inverted and rounded deltoid. He had enormous, round, black eyes, which were in the upper corners of his head; this gave him a rather mantis-like appearance. His nose was not prominent, but was shaped like a puffin's beak; and he had a slit for a mouth, with no visible lips.

As I looked at him, I received, as a sort of instantaneous download, this information about him:

His name is Ellonn. He and his kind are high fifth-density, close to attaining sixth. His people exist in a near-perpetual state of meditative quietude. As we (humans) reckon time, eons may pass between thoughts for them.

These beings are now few in number....a few dozens. Their lifespans are enormous, on a par with those of planets and stars. As they live so long, they no longer reproduce biologically, as we do.

As I was facing this being, I had the presence of mind to ask him, telepathically, if he had any wisdom to impart to me.

His slit of a mouth curved up into a smile, and he gave me this reply, also telepathically:

"There is much humor in the Universe. Be aware of how comical you really are!"

ayadew

Hey Eddie, thank you for your message! That sounds like a profound experience! Ellonn and his kind must have a time of their life if so, eons of constantly unfolding humor.
This reminds me of the entity Latwii who's humor I very much appreciate. Also I am reminded of Ram Dass' guru who's name I've forgotten who was always filled with humor and took nothing 'seriously'. 'Despite' this he was a true ascended master and deeply in touch with intelligent infinity.

What I take from your message is that one does not need to take the universe so seriously. Play as the daisies upon the wind...
(01-18-2010, 11:31 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]"There is much humor in the Universe. Be aware of how comical you really are!"

haha, that is sooooooooooo the vibe i get from my higherself, i couldn't have described it any better

thank you for sharing your experience BigSmile
I like Ellon already.

Richard
(01-18-2010, 04:42 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2010, 11:31 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]"There is much humor in the Universe. Be aware of how comical you really are!"

haha, that is sooooooooooo the vibe i get from my higherself, i couldn't have described it any better

thank you for sharing your experience BigSmile

When I went into that 5th-density light, I probably looked like a slug that crawled into a salt warehouse...Tongue
Thank you Eddie Smile
Finding a way to laugh at yourself or the situations in which you find yourself is a great way to "loosen up" and shake off sadness. (not just for yourself, but for all around you) I think it helps you realize that you are, in fact, both the observer of life experience and the life that experiences at the same time. I've noticed that those who are upset with themselves tend to take their life experience very seriously/dramatically while somehow not valuing it deeply.

I admire the person who can say "I'm so pissed right now!" being genuinely disturbed by something, and yet be amused with themselves at the same time. Everyone holds the key to their own awakening and is discovering how to use it in their own time.

Thanks for sharing this valuable message, Eddie!
Eddie, thanks for starting this thread and sharing your amazing experience. I'm very interested in this thread and I hope it goes a long way.
Lately I've been trying to spend more time in an alpha state (I guess you would call it) when falling asleep. I find it tricky to remain in this state without falling asleep, but I'm able to remain longer and longer in that state the more I practice. It's a very peacefull state. Not quite awake but not quite asleep. I think it might be like a very deep meditative state. Maybe someone else can explain it better.
Anyhow, while in this state (eyes closed), I become aware of a blueish purpleish sort of light that seems to be in constant flux. This gives way to seeing faces and landscapes sometimes.
I think this is my third eye activating partially.
I'm curious to know what you guys think about this. Anyone else have this happen?
(01-19-2010, 02:34 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]Lately I've been trying to spend more time in an alpha state (I guess you would call it) when falling asleep. I find it tricky to remain in this state without falling asleep, but I'm able to remain longer and longer in that state the more I practice. It's a very peacefull state. Not quite awake but not quite asleep. I think it might be like a very deep meditative state. Maybe someone else can explain it better.
Anyhow, while in this state (eyes closed), I become aware of a blueish purpleish sort of light that seems to be in constant flux. This gives way to seeing faces and landscapes sometimes.
I think this is my third eye activating partially.
I'm curious to know what you guys think about this. Anyone else have this happen?

PSG--please refer to this thread:

Chakras Only!

Starting at post #15, we discuss exactly this subject.
Thanks Eddie.

fairyfarmgirl

I concur with Richard, I like Ellon as well! Thanks, Eddie--- that is priceless!

fairyfarmgirl

ayadew

Do channel more of this guy, he's awesome
(01-19-2010, 04:32 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Do channel more of this guy, he's awesome

Ayadew--

(As I told someone else), given the laconic nature of this being, I feel it would be a rude imposition on my part, to insist that it speak at my convenience; thus I have not attempted to contact him.

In any case, I don't know that I would be able. I'm not very good at meditating (although I do it regularly). I can think of only 3 times, this one included, when I have reached that deep state where something like this is possible.

In one of those occasions (the one previous to the incident recounted above), I was transported to something that I can only describe as the inside of a spacecraft or flying saucer. And while there, I experienced a state of serene ecstasy that I cannot hope to describe to you....but I would give virtually anything to return.

You see, while I was there, I experienced not only my own ecstasy, but the ecstasy of the Universe. The whole universe (apart from those on the negative path, and those, like us, who are covered by the veil of forgetfulness) exists in a state of ecstasy! While in that craft, I could see out a wide window, looking into space; and I could sense the ecstasy of God's limitless creation on the other side of that window, as well as on the inside. I only wish all of you could experience that state. If that was a taste of 4D existence, then it is worth anything we have to do, to get there.

fairyfarmgirl

I would encourage you to read the book, "Connecting with the Arcturians", David K. Miller. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0...ith+the+ar This is a book I have found to be invaluable in connecting with 5D Beings. What you are describing is familiar to me--- I know them as a Corridor where it is a brightly lit door that leads to a kind of Light that is indescribably incredible and beautiful and so full of Light/Love that you feel as if your very atoms will come apart in a moment of ecstacy... This book is really a meditation book with guided mediations that are just phenomenal in their ability to tune the third eye. It is one of my favorite books and what I consider to be a spiritual classic... indispensable along with the Ra material!

fairyfarmgirl
Thanks---I'll check it out. I'm about midway through the Seth library right now.

ayadew

Well Eddie, you obviously have a relation to this entity. Your TV is able to pick up his channel, to use an analogy.
Do as you wish, I'm sure you'll attract enough information to start a conscious channel if you want to! And Ellon seems like a decent guy, I'm sure they'd welcome some channeling catalyst to experience something new and fun.
Your 4D experience is perhaps akin to mine in my thread "Opening yourself to love". If so, well, words cannot express. I can only say I also look forward to that stuff BigSmile

Brittany

Sometimes humor is the only thing that keeps me from going insane. I'm glad to know that even these high, enlightened beings still have it. That sounds like an amazing experience! I've never had anything quite that profound.
Beautiful! Should you meet again, please give Ellonn my warm regard Smile

Brittany

Today I was driving by Golden Corral with my dad, and almost all the letters on the sign had shorted out. The only ones still lit spelled GO Ra. I almost died laughing. In my opinion, cosmic humor was at work. I love the little messages the universe sends when you look for them. BigSmile

ayadew

I've got a big, looming house here filled with important working people which is called "STS"..
I always found it a little funny that NASA frequently uses the name 'Orion' in their spacecraft, and for some reason the missions they go on start with STS, and then a series of numbers. I just chalk it up to coincidence though. Although I'm sorely tempted to start a conspiracy. Smile

(01-22-2010, 03:56 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a big, looming house here filled with important working people which is called "STS"..
(01-22-2010, 08:04 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I always found it a little funny that NASA frequently uses the name 'Orion' in their spacecraft, and for some reason the missions they go on start with STS, and then a series of numbers. I just chalk it up to coincidence though. Although I'm sorely tempted to start a conspiracy. Smile

(01-22-2010, 03:56 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a big, looming house here filled with important working people which is called "STS"..
There are no "coincidences" with NASA. They're very occultish. Richard Hoagland has a whole book on the subject.
Eddie I love the parting advice. Thanks for sharing that experience.
(01-22-2010, 09:38 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]There are no "coincidences" with NASA. They're very occultish. Richard Hoagland has a whole book on the subject.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Hoagland claimed a Mars rover's capsule insulation debris that had blown free to the surface, was actually an animal. Hoagland also claimed that "rectilinear" jpeg compression artifacts in some digital photos were proof of cities that had been built on Mars.
(12-13-2010, 10:10 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Hoagland claimed a Mars rover's capsule insulation debris that had blown free to the surface, was actually an animal. Hoagland also claimed that "rectilinear" jpeg compression artifacts in some digital photos were proof of cities that had been built on Mars.

Or so they say. Are you sure Hoagland was wrong?

I would believe Hoagland over NASA, that's for sure.
(12-13-2010, 10:10 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2010, 09:38 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]There are no "coincidences" with NASA. They're very occultish. Richard Hoagland has a whole book on the subject.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Hoagland claimed a Mars rover's capsule insulation debris that had blown free to the surface, was actually an animal. Hoagland also claimed that "rectilinear" jpeg compression artifacts in some digital photos were proof of cities that had been built on Mars.

I was referring specifically to the timing of their launches, which are aligned with dates that are occultist/Masonic. Hoagland had done a good job exposing this.
(12-14-2010, 07:18 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I was referring specifically to the timing of their launches, which are aligned with dates that are occultist/Masonic. Hoagland had done a good job exposing this.
We tend to see what we want to see. The unseen hand and headless govt makes us feel better about our lack of free will.

My experience today - and yes it feels like a dream and I feel like maybe I'm going crazy because reality is seeming to unravel with how often my heart seems to speak to me - I wasn't planning on meditating in a random hotel room but when I thought about it my heart lit up so I did it...the result (from journal):

Experience 6-8-12 in best Western meditation. Meditation asking to contact Ra. Touching quo book. 5-10 mins in Felt energy from my fingers. First saw a crying woman's face. Felt like quo. Felt like I was comforting quo - said I am suffering but I'll be ok. She told me she was crying for all 3d suffering. Felt like I was a higher dimensional entity/wanderer as I continued to comfort her as has always been my basic nature. Then pondered real life concerns about how to help others find the light such as my drug addicted clients. Then when that pondering ended I felt a circle-like aura-entity descend to me through the third eye and enveloping my awareness. Almost overwhelming energy. Saw a face vaguely. Ended mediation early because I felt a little uncomfortable with the energy since I was meditating in a random hotel room. Then randomly flipped open Aaron quo dialogues book to pg. 539: "we come to you as brothers and sisters of sorrow for we hear the call of your earth."

That line was the first thing on the page I read when I flipped open the book. its like neo is trying to contact me through the matrix ...lol I must be losing it.!!
Eddie you mentioned this thread to me but I forgot it's name, then Xise bumped it back into rotation.

Profound experience and, whether intended by Ellon or not, one of the best punch line's to a story I've heard. That such is their attitude indicates to me that they/he/she must watch a lot of the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. :-)

I think humor is one of the more appropriate responses to most catalyst.

L/L, GLB

PS: Xise, follow the white rabbit... Wink
(06-13-2012, 02:50 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Profound experience and, whether intended by Ellon or not, one of the best punch line's to a story I've heard.
I think humor is one of the more appropriate responses to most catalyst.

Gary, it took me a long time to realize the full meaning of Ellon's statement.

You (not just Gary, but all reading this, and all not reading this) are whole and complete, the perfect expression of God. You are journeying into Duality to explore it. The entirety of Creation is yours.

You perceive pain, confusion, abuse, and debasement by other-selves. I know, I have too...I thought this would kill me at times.

What a thought, to believe that the one consciousness from which everything springs could be killed! To think that the perfect expression of God would perceive only pain and abuse! To a being such as Ellon, we must appear as buffoons, wild unbridled comics, playing the parts of self-indulgent crackpots, wallowing in the most ridiculous situations we can conjure. We should be laughing immoderately at our own constructions. Tongue

This next Homecoming will be so very special! Cool

Pages: 1 2