Bring4th

Full Version: Meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
disclaimer: read with a pinch of salt, pepper and sugar. This is from my experiance during meditation that I share. I have no ideá of how much is true. But then again who knows whats true. If you feel I´m creating distorion please let me know or confirm that it resonates. I feel tuned in, I just dont know what to trust at this point even if I resonate with it.

Vision of body’s being massacred
The bodies are transformed in to furniture being smashed
I hear; nearly equal in the big picture, there is a difference, just not very much of a difference. Nobody is ever really harmed, you are safe or it would not be permitted to take place.

I get a vision of a time when there was only light. Then I see a yin/yang sign and hear; creator/light created/dark. Then I get the sense of light creating a game where there is dark, of light beings taking on the role of acting insane in an opposite game.
Then I hear; every demon you see will return to light eventually, the negative had a beginning and thus will have an end, unlike the light that will be forever bright. Take your time, you have forever to shine. In our collective whole there is only a dash of negativity; bitterness added for flavour, contrast that deepens our eternal savour.
I think that time where there was only light is still true, as all that is manifest is light.
I agree that every dark being will return to the light eventually.
What you are saying is true. I agree there is more good than darkness in the world.
All the people I know care about one another. I work in a good place.
Light is definitely forever bright. Foreverness is discovered in 7D where the light is no longer seen as illusion,
but you finally get to see what is real. You finally know Creator in its fullness.
Dark and light duality is like a game, or a stage performance, whereas when we're on the other side of the veil,
we will congratulate everyone for the terrific game they played.

I don't believe though in created/dark. Created can be of the light too, and is of the light. Ultimately, everything is of the light, but we won't know that until 7D. I mean really know and feel and experience it.

I agree that nobody is really harmed. Souls are eternal, and are of the light. I like that we will experience timelessness of an unimaginable nature in 7D, the law of foreverness. We are approaching Creator forever. But he lets us know what he knows, and feel what he feels in 7D. It is ultimate bliss and joy, and unity. I miss the unity of 6D. 7D the unity has no doubt about it. When you're on the other side of the veil, you understand (in 4D upwards) the dance. I look forward to this understanding. I cannot understand in 3D, and everything I have said is not true understanding. It's only what I can imagine the higher densities to be. My imagination is limited to a veiled 3D mind.

Much love and joy to you in your seeking. I sincerely long for the day when we all understand, and know Creator's love.
Thanks for your feed back Gemini, I appreciate it =)

Unbound

Salt, pepper and sugar don't mix very well.
This is very interesting.