Bring4th

Full Version: Psychic towards Ra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If there's anyone here who can tune into Ra and get some answers, I'd appreciate it.

How many of wanderers Ra's social memory complex are here on Earth in 3D today?

What's the total population of Ra's social memory complex?

If I ask Ra to show me a video that represents them on YouTube, will the next video I find really be true about how they see me?

Does Ra really hold me when I ask them to?

Those are just a couple that come to mind. I think anything more might break the Law of Confusion.
I can give it a shot but cant guarantee any results, I tend to exist in the Ra mentality quite a lot but there are problems with it and answering questions, most of which are sidestepped by the randomness of the questions as presented here;

1; Wanderer numbers; Best as I can tell, due to the volatility of our experiental nexus/time space nexus this cant be accurately counted right now.

2; Ra has no understandable population as it exists simultaneously as an individual and everyone who has been Ra in any time. So infinite and just one.

3; If your desire is of sufficient purity and powered by the desire to and in confirmation in what you view as "past" of your desire to use the video for STO purposes and that you are able to or think you are able to maintain the contact thus generated, then its possible. As to the guarantee of accuracy I would have to know step by step how deep into the belief you are and exactly every thought as they appear in your mind step by step as you go through the steps of faith towards the calling manifesting into reality as Ra talking. But it would require presence, suffice it to say. It is possible but if its actually them/it depends entirely on the purity of your call and the secondary calls that power it.

4; Almost always. But which who of you is it that calls, so which Ra of Ra is it that answers.

That being said these are just my takes on this.
IANAR (I am not a Ra), but I can tell you from my own communications that:
3. If you ask them about "the next video" then no, it will not be. However, if you felt "led" towards one, then maybe. I say maybe, because you can receive from more than one source, and that which leads you may not always be Ra, but very well could be too.
4. If by the concept you mean that Ra will hold your spirit up and send waves of positive emotions in attempt to lift you spiritually, then yes. However, it's not just them, there are MANY others that are doing the same.

That being said, IANAR is not accurate either. Although I may come from a different complex... I am them, and they are me
I've heard that counting the numbers is without virtue or something like that.
Kainous, I did that once, asked for Ra to show me a video, and I got one that I resonated with. Might not be from them, but it was a song called "Here in Your Arms". It seemed like a love song of sorts.
I meant Ra holding me energetically, and giving me positive vibration.
I agree that asking how many of Ra there are is pointless, because there could be infinitely many of them, as they say "are you not all things" and that "every encounter is self with self, so every encounter is extremely close".

So I don't have to desire meeting them. I'll find them in due time, and the wait will be worth it.
Not Sure, that sounds about right for a Ra answer for #1. Due to cross-density translation, the numbers of wanderers might be difficult to approximate.

These were just a few questions I have. I honestly hadn't thought of anything else to say, and wanted to make a post about something I was curious about.

There is the whole Confederation that I could be receiving answers from. Not just Ra. So the extent of the Confederation could possibly be Infinite. I don't know how many beings in Confederation have opened up to Intelligent Infinity. There is also the Council of Saturn that is above Confederation's doings.
The biggest harm in asking "how many" and "if you are one" and even sometimes questions of what density someone comes from is that there may be one or the other that may use the information in judgement within 3D
(09-20-2013, 05:14 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If there's anyone here who can tune into Ra and get some answers, I'd appreciate it.

In 1981 there were 4.5 billion people and 60 million wanderers. So 1 in every 75 persons was a wanderer. I assume the ratio is similar today. How many from Ra it is impossible to say.
(09-23-2013, 06:27 AM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2013, 05:14 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If there's anyone here who can tune into Ra and get some answers, I'd appreciate it.

In 1981 there were 4.5 billion people and 60 million wanderers. So 1 in every 75 persons was a wanderer. I assume the ratio is similar today. How many from Ra it is impossible to say.

Personal belief based on observation is that the ratio is closer to 1 for every 4-5 people now. But thats just my take on things.