Bring4th

Full Version: The Case of Paul Shockley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in reading the Ra material, it continually amazes me how well-connected the channeling group was to the people around them. Don and Carla, especially, seemed to have an awareness of the 'who's who' of the metaphysical community, and were in close personal contact with many prominent players.

one such individual was Paul Shockley, who asked Jim to relay some questions to Ra. Paul had information of being involved in building the Egyptian pyramids. Could Ra confirm or deny this?

this is the answer given:

Quote:27.1 Questioner: This session I thought we would start Book Two of The Law of One, which will focus on what we consider to be the only important aspect of our being.

However, Jim has felt the obligation to ask two questions that were asked of him by Paul Shockley, and I will ask those two first, in case you are able to answer them before we really get started. First question is: Paul Shockley is presenting channeling— correction, Paul Shockley is presently channeling the same source which Edgar Cayce channeled, and Paul has received information that he took part in the design and construction of the Egyptian pyramids. Can you tell us what his role was in that effort?

Ra: I am Ra. This was in your space/time continuum two periods and two lifetimes. The first of a physical nature working with Confederation entities in what you know of as Atlantis, this approximately thirteen thousand [13,000] of your years ago. This memory, shall we say, being integrated into the unconscious of the mind/body/spirit complex of this entity due to its extreme desire to remember the service of healing and polarization possible by the mechanisms of the crystal and the charged healer.

- -

The second experience being approximately one thousand [1,000] of your years later during which experience this entity prepared, in some part, the consciousness of the people of what you now call Egypt, that they were able to offer the calling that enabled those of our social memory complex to walk among your peoples.

During this life experience this entity was of a priest and teaching nature and succeeded in remembering in semi-distorted form the learn/teachings of the Atlantean pyramidal experiences.

Thus this entity became a builder of the archetypal thought of the Law of One with distortion towards healing which aided our people in bringing this through into a physical manifestation at what you would call a later period in your time measurement.

some people have stayed in this sphere and continue to offer extreme service to humanity. Truly outstanding.
I don't know if by being here I'm offering extreme service. Who knows what I have done for mankind in past lives. I could have had some in Atlantis, but I do not recall. Maybe I had some in Egypt during the Ra visit. I cannot confirm that either.
Of course you are offering extreme service. You're here aint yu? You don't need to fret about what to do or what not to do, whats been done and what hasn't. It's all happening at once, and you are doing all those extraordinary things right now. Dont forget we are all connected and everybody we see and talk about is just us.
If I recall correctly, Jim had gone out to the west coast to work with Paul Shockley's group but returned to Louisville to work with Don and Carla instead. Shortly afterwards, the Ra contact began.
(09-21-2013, 05:22 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: .... Paul Shockley is presently channeling the same source which Edgar Cayce channeled, ....

Paul Shockley was the interpreter for Cosmic Awareness Communications. He channeled Cosmic Awareness, the same source that Edgar Cayce channeled.

http://cosmicawareness.org/history/biogr...kBCelNWVL4

Aloysius

A while ago I had a project of researching all the people and events connected to and resulted in the birth of the Ra contact, some of the associations were surprising. There were some links that connected back to some very interesting individuals and events. To be honest I found way more than what I was expecting. It led me to the conclusion that this channeling was a more major planetary event than I had previously thought.
(09-23-2013, 10:58 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]A while ago I had a project of researching all the people and events connected to and resulted in the birth of the Ra contact, some of the associations were surprising. There were some links that connected back to some very interesting individuals and events. To be honest I found way more than what I was expecting. It led me to the conclusion that this channeling was a more major planetary event than I had previously thought.

Sounds interesting. Did you write up your findings?
I think the Law of One is more Universal than planetary. But yeah, it affects everyone. There is a Law of Responsibility that how we do, based on the wisdom we have, is important.

Aloysius

I don't think so, and i'm currently hitting my head against a wall because of it. I may have bits and pieces lying around in some journals, i'll let you know if I find any. The timespan I used was well over a few hundred years, in that time everyone is bound to be somehow associated to a prominent individual but this was all a bit different. I wasn't too strict as to the requirements to be "associated" though, Zé Arigó (a minor character in this web of association) was in there (he met Andrija and had a pretty big impact on the fella). The only requirement was to have met and significantly influenced/impacted someone who would have met and directly influenced/impacted someone else etc. eventually getting to Carla/Don/Jim. The only other name that's coming to me at the moment is John Dee but I can't remember how he was connected (if at all, ah this is irritating lol).

I will be spending the next few days pouring over my writings to see if I've got any of this down somewhere.

Edit: The main thing I remember is that I, like Plenum, was left with the impression that there was indeed a "who's who" of the metaphysically intrigued spanning back a long period of time who all had a disproportionate role (compared to the rest of the race) in creating the events that resulted in the Ra contact.
I like your signature Aloysius. Does this mean Creator itself has to put forth effort to experience?
At the L/L meeting in February Hal Price, the man who had moved from Detroit to Louisville and introduced Don to channeling, was there with his wife and daughter and they led/sparked an interesting discussion. One point that struck me as fascinating was that one reason so much channeling happens in the US is our history of religious tolerance, so people like Thomas Jefferson could arguably be added to the list of influences.
There are only a few channels that I admire. Ra is one. Q'uo another. But according to other ones, we should be in 5th dimension by now, should be in the golden age. Corruption should be over. Buildings and manmade objects should have disappeared, and only natural things remaining. I find it hard to trust when they all say the same thing, like the Illuminati are decreasing in power and influence. I've seen just the opposite happen. Things seem worse than they have been before. I hope what the aliens say about nuclear war not being possible is correct, because tensions are running deep. And it's affecting me in a negative way. I love others, but I feel the darkness is putting out my tiny flame.

Aloysius

(09-23-2013, 11:32 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I like your signature Aloysius. Does this mean Creator itself has to put forth effort to experience?

Thank you and yes.

Quote:At the L/L meeting in February Hal Price, the man who had moved from Detroit to Louisville and introduced Don to channeling, was there with his wife and daughter and they led/sparked an interesting discussion. One point that struck me as fascinating was that one reason so much channeling happens in the US is our history of religious tolerance, so people like Thomas Jefferson could arguably be added to the list of influences.

I wouldn't be surprised to be honest. I don't know much about American history but I think he would definitely be in there. Another association I've remembered is of Andrija Puharich and Aldous Huxley and David Bohm who as you can imagine had their own impressive feats of influence.
For example; Huxley was more responsible for the psychedelic 60s than Leary and influenced (and was influenced by)/met/was mates with Alan Watts, Watts met and was influenced heavily by Carl Jung (Huxley might have met him too but I can't confirm).
And I mean, Carl Jung's a pretty big player. Though as I can't remember the precise dates for these encounters I can't organize them properly at the moment, I will resume this project it's very interesting.

Edit: So I'm pretty sure there's a connection of encounters within a relatively short time frame (the associations are more web like than linear but here goes) from Carl Jung->Alan Watts->Aldous Huxley->Andrija Puharich->Don Elkins.