Bring4th

Full Version: It's time: A new nation is born
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Declaration of Independence:
We hereby declare a new nation of peoples that reserve our independence of thought towards the benefit of all who would make permanence within our nation and recognize that our nation is not independent of any, but interdependent upon all. We declare our nation to have no borders, but to exist evident in the lives of those who have taken residence. We declare a nation within nations that cannot be invaded, nor conquered, nor vanquished. We declare a nation that will peacefully exist within that which holds to our constitution within the best means that it can.
Constitution:
Love
National Values:
• Service
• Improvement
• Faith
• Experience
Temporary designation:
New Atlantis
First action:
By virtue of our existence, we declare war on your borders, but not on your peoples. We declare war on your economic systems, but not on your livelihoods. We declare war on your rulers and we will have our arms open wide in their direction.
We will not stop until all that was has fallen away, and all who are have risen above. We are a monocracy, a rule of one, each with varying improvements to offer and varying means of service to provide, with different faiths provided by our different experiences.
Second action:
We will discuss our battle plans openly on the Internet, for all who wish to take part.

I should have prefaced this with: "this is not a joke." I don't mean it to be either.
Hmm, seems a little regressive to me. IMO we don't need to play the "nation" game anymore, nor do we need a "New Atlantis," or any sort of war.

Why not do something new? Something which will arise through us through virtue of our existence and the discovery and development of the true self, and not be moulded by previous traditions or ideas about civilization. No manifestos, just the logical extension of pure beingness on an individual level being reflected in society.

Just my 2 cents.
In several ways (excluding the "naming") that's what the entire post means. That "a member" identifies himself or herself with what you just said.

Look at it this way. I'm basically saying that we are identifying ourselves as members of the human race. A citizen would identify themselves as saying that they aren't of a "border."

And I must add, where I say faith, that includes faith in the FSM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C-GH3VikYQ

Love her!!! Smile

EDIT:
Also I think we at bring4th can togetherly offer by mass calling of green light.. key words; togetherliness. Remember, the Earth is already 4d and we are all capable (dual-activated or not) of receiving/transferring these in-streamings so let us embrace that which is and harmonize together, going forth worshipping in the love and light of the One Infinite, born of the inner light which we sometimes call darkness. The womb of Gaia is birthing, what can we provide her?
Communities are great examples of what a community can be.
Sounds like bad sci fi and new-age buzzwords.