Bring4th

Full Version: Waking Visions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how many of you have had waking visions, along the lines of what Carla had?

Quote:After his death Carla saw him three times in waking visions, and he assured us that all was well and that all had occurred appropriately—even if it made no sense at all to us.

Aloysius

I've had a few, this I think is my one area of "natural psychic talent" (lol).
Perhaps not quite along the same lines for most, these days they're so intense I can hardly remember them.
Last one was of an explosion, that was terrifying, I was eating a cheese sandwich at the time and it completely put me off my lunch lol.

As in seeing immaterial entities I've had my fair share but I rarely spoke to them or was spoken to by them, more so merely observed and was observed. Then again one must consider the probability of thought projection and in the case of actual entities; unconscious expectation and bias for a few factors (behavior, appearance for example), though I don't doubt Carla's experience at all.

I've never seen someone I knew personally though, I imagine it would be quite different from Carla's experience.

michael430

[deleted]
I wonder if Don has to repeat a master cycle, or if he was harvestable.

I've seen figures like horses appear out of the leaves of trees, when they were animated and telling me a story.

Brittany

That stuff is pretty run of the mill for me. In fact, the greater challenge has been to filter out the stuff that isn't useful. Before I developed filters I spent a lot of time in psychiatric hospitals.

Aloysius

An extra thing I've noticed with waking visions is that there are actually "levels" of literal perspective from which these visions become apparent to the self. ...It's real hard to explain but i'll try.

Imagine the skull halved horizontally (from ear to ear) now within that front volume I've noticed if I treat that space as an amount of 2 dimensional "layers" I can determine how important it is from identifying the layer in which the vision "appears". The middle layer is the point of neutrality. The vision can increase in intensity in either direction at a proportionate amount. Visions at the very end layer in the direction heading toward the center of the brain are the ones when one's immediate reality is replaced (the "interior vision"), visions heading in the direction of the "screen of the mind" is where most uncontrolled unconscious in-streaming happens and can often be a chaotic place for a vision. As a vision approaches the layer toward the eye (this can be done from consciously controlling the unconscious in-streaming but takes a lot of work, it often is just uncontrolled anyways) is where it can manifest in the form of the "exterior vision" where we "see" forms that are not reflecting photons into our eyes (immaterial).

Edit to add: this is merely an observation from personal experience.
(09-29-2013, 06:53 AM)Brittany Wrote: [ -> ]That stuff is pretty run of the mill for me. In fact, the greater challenge has been to filter out the stuff that isn't useful. Before I developed filters I spent a lot of time in psychiatric hospitals.

Wow, correct me if I'm wrong, Brittany. I think you implied that certain "afflictions" can be blessings in disguise, as there are visions and there are "hallucinations," i.e. not-useful visions. If you can give ways to tell the difference between them, you would help a great many people.

Brittany

It was a long process for me to get to where I am today regarding indigo vision discernment. I could go on and on about how to identify and synchronize (or de-synchronize) with various modes of perception, and still probably not address everything that could be said, but I'll try to give the simplest version of my process as possible.

*I do not see the world in terms of "real" and "not real." I see my reality as being made up of a system of layers, the outer layer being the consensual reality that humans generally subscribe to. Each layer beyond the outer layer carries a slightly different vibration from the one before it. The first layer beyond the outer layer would barely be a noticeable change, while the deepest layers I've entered completely defied and sometimes even reversed the set of perceptions that define reality for 99% of humans.

*Learning to work with what I call the "peripheral" layers- those very close to the outer layer but still on a slightly different plane- is a much more effective means of training the mind to handle different levels of perception than simply trying to jump in as deep as you can. Walking between the worlds is not a state of mind that is acquired overnight (by most, at least). It is a delicate fine-tuning process in which you gradually adapt each part of your complex to experiences which would not be considered "normal".

*Some people don't really have a choice. They are born in a configuration that renders a certain number of layers transparent, and will always see the world differently than their peers. In this case, it is even more important to establish the base layer- to identify the perceptions you share with humanity. Defining the boundaries of consensual reality is what allows adequate functioning within that reality, as well as the ability to experience other realities or layers.

*A simple exercise I would give is to pick an object, place, person, etc., and focus on it intensely. Take note of how the chosen stimulus affects each of your senses. More than likely after a period of focus you will notice some slight changes in your perception. Background sounds might fade, colors sharpen, you might see spots or sparkles. In my case I often get a very "deep" feeling in my indigo ray, as if a door were opening between my eyes. These perceptions aren't profound enough to drive someone insane, but they are noticeably a "step sideways" from the set of perceptions we normally experience the world with. Practice going in and out of focus, and in time you will get a natural feel for the first few layers and be able to flip between them. Not only does this help those wishing to experience deeper reality, but those who need to quickly rise back to the surface after stumbling upon a layer they find unpleasant (having a hallucination of a monster).

*Below the preliminary "peripheral" layers there are the layers of the individual subconscious mind. These are the layers where repressed emotions are sent. Most people experience these layers in one way or another, because repressed lessons will work their way up through the layers into the reality, often manifesting as problems in the body complex, but if these layers are entered consciously and directly, the mind will often be confronted with very tangible thought forms. We all have inner landscapes and personalities, and if the emotions are not constantly acknowledged and processed, those landscapes and personalities can get pretty hellish. I would wager that 99.9% of all "psychic attack" is actually an unplanned excursion into one of these deeper layers due to some mental vulnerability, such as intense emotional experience, high stress, drug use, psychic ability, or through the dreamscape. We ALL enter these levels of consciousness in our dreams.

*Learning to consciously control the dream experience is a very valuable tool in discerning modes of perception, because if done correctly it attunes the conscious mind to the nature of "alternate reality". After the basic lessons are mastered, less and less difference between the dream world and the "real world" will be seen, and alternate modes of thinking can be entered and exited at will. The personal reality can be manipulated at a much finer level, and any manifestation of the deeper layers becomes far less shocking and detrimental. I cannot stress enough how helpful this is in teaching the mind perception discernment. There are PLENTY of books and websites out there that give basic instruction on how to engage in lucid dreaming, so I will not go into actual techniques here.

*Below the upper inner layers, you start getting closer to what I would describe as "pure" consciousness. There is a notable change in my personality, voice and even appearance when I enter these layers, because they transcend the personality shell and embody the "essence" of a person. These are the layers of deep trance, and the layers I entered (or at least attempted to enter) when I did channeling. In most cases, these layers cannot be penetrated if the complex does not possess a certain level of clarity, though if they are somehow entered without the appropriate preparation it can result in destruction of the known personality and general insanity. Most people, however, will get stuck in their subconscious mind if their vehicle for traveling through the layers isn't appropriately tuned.

*Once the system is recognized and traveling through it somewhat mastered, the process becomes much more natural. There is less of a need for exercises because one is more attuned to their own inner sense of knowing. Quite often I can be sitting somewhere talking to someone, while experiencing several other realities (and possibly having several other conversations), yet I give no sign in the outer layer that anything odd is happening. I listen to the person and respond to them and they are never the wiser. This is my life on a consistent basis. The big difference for me was simply in realizing what was happening and taking conscious responsibility for that process.

*Penetrating the layers can be a great gift. Quite often people seem to relate them to unpleasant and frightening experiences, but when approached with the correct level of inner crystallization, these sorts of experiences act as launching pads to rapid personal growth. When I entered the deepest layer I've ever penetrated, I entered a state of timeless unity and love that completely changed the way I think on every layer. I could literally feel the shift travel from core to surface. If I had to give only one piece of advice, I would say that approaching these experiences without fear is the key. If you can sit in the driver's seat of your own mind, you can take the car anywhere you want, and if you drive somewhere that bothers you, you can just turn around, ground yourself into a different layer, and drive back the way you came.

Jane Roberts, who channeled Seth, says a lot about this kind of thing, and probably much more eloquently than I could say it. I hope some of this might be helpful to someone.
Thank you, Brittany. While I have not, personally, had an issue with visions such that I need a filter, a very good friend does. I will send this link to him.
Many, many times. Not usually seeing an entity, though that has happened too. Usually it's more like watching a movie, with important symbolism addressing the current issue. Sometimes it's a glimpse of a past life memory.

Unbound

Isn't life a waking vision?
(09-29-2013, 04:54 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't life a waking vision?

Touché.

Recently I saw a bright light about two stories high flash across the road. It was almost like lightening but no one driving or on the street seemed to notice it.
(09-29-2013, 04:54 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't life a waking vision?

Smile
(09-29-2013, 03:55 PM)Brittany Wrote: [ -> ]Learning to consciously control the dream experience is a very valuable tool in discerning modes of perception, because if done correctly it attunes the conscious mind to the nature of "alternate reality".

...Quite often I can be sitting somewhere talking to someone, while experiencing several other realities, yet I give no sign in the outer layer that anything odd is happening. I listen to the person and respond to them and they are never the wiser. This is my life on a consistent basis. The big difference for me was simply in realizing what was happening and taking conscious responsibility for that process.

...If I had to give only one piece of advice, I would say that approaching these experiences without fear is the key. If you can sit in the driver's seat of your own mind, you can take the car anywhere you want, and if you drive somewhere that bothers you, you can just turn around, ground yourself into a different layer, and drive back the way you came.

Brilliant stuff, Brittany, and IMHO very grounded and with sound logic, in case you wish to read good feedback. Smile Heart

Aloysius

Quote: I hope some of this might be helpful to someone.
Great post Brittany, it's been very helpful to me. I've never really had a choice to not experience this kind of thing and your post helped me come to some realizations about this affliction/gift.

Brittany

Wow, I'm glad I could help. The book I'm writing is fiction, but will go very in depth into my perception of a layered reality.
I knew someone who brushed their hand across a table and jumped to another reality where the table was wood and ended up with a couple of splinters as they shifted back to the reality they were in. The original table wasn't wood.

Brittany

About 20 layers deep right now. The universe is alive, guys. Everything you see around you is alive.

Exercise One: Close your eyes, and open yourself to the universe around you. Allow yourself to become completely receptive to the webs of energy that create your environment. There is a pulse- a throbbing rhythm. You could even say it is a song, produced by the particular vibrations of these master energy fields. Try to feel that pulse, to hear it, to experience it with all of your senses.

Exercise Two: Become aware of your own pulse. Feel the rhythm of life flowing through your body. Know that the life of creation flows with your blood.

Exercise Three: Expand your attention to encompass both pulses. Feel how they play upon one another, compliment one another...listen to the music they make as they sound back and forth. In time, you should notice that the pulses have synchronized. Your heart now beats in time with the universe. Enjoy.

Unbound

Wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub.
(10-01-2013, 01:20 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub.

The one time I connected with infinite intelligence this is actually what I heard. Rule one with dealing with infinite intelligence don't think about dubstep...

* Also out of curiosity do other people see there aura swirling around at night? I don't understand why I can see it at night so easily?
(09-28-2013, 11:04 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]how many of you have had waking visions, along the lines of what Carla had?

Quote:After his death Carla saw him three times in waking visions, and he assured us that all was well and that all had occurred appropriately—even if it made no sense at all to us.

Waking visions.... I've had those since I was 3-5.
I have experienced a wide spectrum of these sorts of perceptions, and have, at times, reported on some of them on this site, so I won't belabor them.

The day before yesterday, I was standing at the island in our kitchen, preparing supper, and facing into our dining room, when I clearly saw a cat (that wasn't one of our cats) dart from under the dining room table toward the corner cupboard in the corner of the dining room. "Where did that cat come from?", I thought to myself, and, keeping my eyes fixed on the spot, I walked into the dining room and turned to look into the corner. There was no cat present.

Ghost cats have been following me around for years. This is the umpteenth episode of me either seeing, hearing, or feeling one, in the last 10 years.

Brittany

The universe is made out of dubstep. D:

I was trying to post a more advanced series of exercises I have created and used in my own training, but my computer flipped out as I wrote one specific exercise and the whole thing was lost. I take this as a sign that this particular work is not to be taken lightly, and could lead to significant mental distortion in the unprepared mind.

If anyone is interested in going deeper with the topics I have covered above, especially in regard to penetrating the deeper layers of consciousness, talk to me privately. It seems I've reached my limit of what I may discuss casually on this matter.
I've had dozens of times like that Britt. Sometimes the stuff I write is so complex that I stop and look at it for a while and go "okay, do I reallllyy want to post this" and if I push through the shield and post it by intent. B4 usually explodes, or my net connection does, something usually happens to stop me from doing that. I'm not entirely sure if this service that is being provided is what I want, but, it is an interesting service for sure.

Unbound

Not every opportunity is opportune.
I saw my brother after he died. He ran up to a window (I was inside the house and he outside), but he was too high up to have feet on the ground. This happened in Arizona, where it does not get cold, and he was wearing a down winter jacket (we grew up in NY). He was laughing and playful. He "stood" there smiling at me and I was so ecstatic to see him. Then he seemed to realize something, almost like he wasn't supposed to let me see him, and turned and ran away in the direction he came.

I tried to go after him. In fact, I desperately wanted to follow him and be with him (not because I wanted to die, but because I was always close to him and missed him terribly), but something held me by my right foot. This happened several years after he died. I had seen him many times in dreams, and a few of them had been predictive, such as him telling me that a sister was going to move from NY to AZ, and she did several months later), but this was the only waking visit.

He also came to my mother a year after he died. She had been very depressed and he came to her one night in the classic way: standing at the foot of the bed, smiling, and telling her he was happy and okay (he committed suicide). Oddly, my mother had the same feeling that something/someone was holding her by the foot--it frightened her, whereas it just frustrated me. But she was okay after that, and not so depressed. Smile
(10-01-2013, 05:08 AM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2013, 01:20 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub.

The one time I connected with infinite intelligence this is actually what I heard. Rule one with dealing with infinite intelligence don't think about dubstep...

* Also out of curiosity do other people see there aura swirling around at night? I don't understand why I can see it at night so easily?

You're right about dubstep and intelligent infinity. When I opened up to it, dubstep freaked me out. I watched a video with a friend that was someone dancing to dubstep, and they looked all distorted and blocky/pixelated like an 8-bit video game sprite.

I heard Zub Zub Zub when I inhaled freon one time to get "high", and it was loud. That was like 15 years ago. I don't see auras, but I feel energy.