Bring4th

Full Version: how does learn/teaching happen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don is asking about the differences between the pyramid experiences in Egypt and South America, and diverts into a query about teach/learning. Ra does answer, but answers a questions with a question, one of the most defuddling and infuriating practices that any teacher can offer a student Smile

Quote:57.29 Questioner: How did this learning process take place in— learning or teaching— take place in the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. How does teach/learning and learn/teaching ever take place?

that is the entire interaction! much like a Vorlon from babylon5 BigSmile

- -

to address the question though, teach/learning seems to happen when one individual is seeking certain patterns or configurations to alter their mental state, and another individual (usually more experienced or with a different or higher viewpoint) is able to offer those patterns or configurations for the other to use. Once those patterns are made available, the student is free to implement them (this is not school or discipline like we have for kids where they are forced to regurgitate answers to tests), but the student has the free will to use those answers ('patterns of mind') or not.

so when we share our expereinces here, or ask questions, it makes available our own patterns or configurations for others to use.

"Thus, you have two simple directives: awareness of the intelligent energy expressed in nature, awareness of the intelligent energy expressed in self to be shared, when it seems appropriate, by the entity with the social complex"
Energy Patterns. I used to work with them, and shared my experience freely on this board. I could at that time tune into any of the ascended masters and feel their presence.
It happens all the time--every moment. We are either aware of it or not. We learn from everything--even the homeless person on the street, or a squirrel in the front yard, or a flower with its face turned toward the sun. We teach likewise--everything we do is observed and felt and added to the whole.
It feels good to learn/teach and teach/learn for Creator.
When, one-to-one, I answer a thoughtful question, the other-self listens and digests my words. Meanwhile I am forced to re/think the topic and invariably get something new out of the process myself.

That means I learned something and, also, the other-self taught me something just by asking the question. Followup questions enhance this.

Sometimes I actually hear new information coming out of my mouth as I answer. That's way cool!
Love/Light = Teach/Learning = Potential = Possibility
Light/Love = Learn/Teaching = Kinetic = Manifestation

"Love/light is the enabler, the power, the energy giver. Light/love is the manifestation which occurs when light has been impressed with love."

The logos is always providing love/light..teachings to be understood and simply potential experience itself. Anytime something is learned you can think of it as light being generated, along with movement, creating experience itself (manifestation)..the positive being drawn to the negative.

The more you learn and balance, the more you're acting like the Logos as you become a Co-Creator. Because the more that you're able to accept, the more you're symbolically allowing the infinite to express itself..creating freedom of movement (free will). So as learn/teachings are integrated, they become potential teach/learnings for others. It seems to be what Ra refers to as being passive radiators.

Think of it as moving forward, then looking backward. There's always an exchange, and following what another has discovered. "And throughout the grand illusion and the following and the following there is the undergirding majesty of the One Infinite Creator."

Reading the cosmology and astronomy sections is useful in understanding the whole process. I've always liked this statement..

"We have just described to you the state of beingness of each Logos. The process by which space/time comes into continuum form is a function of the careful building, shall we say, of an entire or whole plan of vibratory rates, densities, and potentials. When this plan has coalesced in the thought complexes of Love, then the physical manifestations begin to appear; this first manifestation stage being awareness or consciousness.

At the point at which this coalescence is at the livingness or beingness point, the point or fountainhead of beginning, space/time then begins to unroll its scroll of livingness."

It's as if each Logos creates frozen ghost-like images, waiting as potentials. Then consciousness and energy breathes life into them, as it picks and chooses the various paths, animating the images creating movement.