Bring4th

Full Version: Blue ray Distortion, intellect and the battle of wills.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Bat

I have been contemplating the distorted aspects of the blue ray lately.

When we look at yellow ray control, we see perhaps a more physical level of control over the individual and groups. This can be done with blue ray also but on a very subtle level, almost to the point when the person acting in the distortion might not even consciously realize it.

This is a battle of will power, the bidding process. When one person has a view on reality they then will try to bend the other person(s) into this view point, often but using metaphysical intellect in increasing levels of complexity to compensate for there own lack of understanding/experience.

I see this most often when people express there own opinion as facts/statements, rather than as personal views. I believe people who do this to people are " intellectual vampires " who get a real high from controlling people in this subtle way. We need not look any further than Religion or the New age community to see this at work on a daily bases.

This is simply my view point on the matter.
But how does this related to "strictly Law of One material"? Also, "blue ray" is honest expression which is supported by green ray center - that's why it's absent in the negative spectrum. In short, there is no "blue ray" control, because there can be none.
You're right in that religion only sees one path to God, whereas there are an infinite number of paths.
There was a time during my spiritual journey where activating my blue ray was seen as a mistake.
I thought I was violating free will by expressing my honest feedback. Sometimes I spoke without
thinking about what was said.

I can't be sure if blue-ray can be used to control others. I think I remember Ra saying it was the
first chakra that had in as well as out streaming energy. Unless that's green ray and I'm not thinking about it.
But green ray is my favorite because when it's open and clear, I feel unconditional love. That feeling
is what spirituality is all about for me.

Bat

It relates to energy centers and STS/STO path, largely talked about in the Law of One series.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We shall answer briefly. You may question further at another working.

The negative ray pattern is the red/orange/yellow moving directly to the blue [indigo?], this being only used in order to contact intelligent infinity.

Quote:Questioner: Why are the red, yellow, and blue energy centers called primary centers? I think from the previous material I understand this, but is there some tracing of these primary colors back to intelligent infinity that is more profound than what you have given us?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot say what may seem profound to an entity. The red, yellow, and blue rays are primary because they signify activity of a primary nature.

I will agree with you on the sense of the STO path, however it is stated the blue ray is a primary ray, so it will make sense that both paths will have it activated in there own way. Think of negative communication , black mail etc.
(09-28-2013, 01:33 PM)Bat Wrote: [ -> ]It relates to energy centers and STS/STO path, largely talked about in the Law of One series.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We shall answer briefly. You may question further at another working.

The negative ray pattern is the red/orange/yellow moving directly to the blue [indigo?], this being only used in order to contact intelligent infinity.
That was another mistake from Ra.

[quote='Bat' pid='135393' dateline='1380389597']
I will agree with you on the sense of the STO path, however it is stated the blue ray is a primary ray, so it will make sense that both paths will have it activated in there own way. Think of negative communication , black mail etc.
Nope. You are simply confusing yellow-ray expression with blue ray expression. Quite a bit different.

"Due to the fact that the primary color, shall we say, or energy blue is missing from the negatively oriented system of power, the green/blue vibratory energies are not seen in the vibratory schedules or patterns of negative fourth and fifth rates of vibration."

Bat

I accept your opinion on the matter, but i see Yellow ray control and blue ray on the negative sense to be quite different, however this does to a degree point to what i was getting at, as expressing opinions/view points as facts.
(09-28-2013, 01:41 PM)Bat Wrote: [ -> ]I accept your opinion on the matter, but i see Yellow ray control and blue ray on the negative sense to be quite different, however this does to a degree point to what i was getting at, as expressing opinions/view points as facts.
Or interpreting them as facts. Gotta love the illusion.

Bat

Its not so much about interpreting them to be facts, rather simply the way the statement comes across in a general sense. Rather than saying, " I think or I feel the sky is green " compared to, "The sky is green". But that's just my limited opinion on the matter that will always be subject to change.
That above quote was an error by Ra. Ra states elsewhere the negative polarity moves from yellow to indigo:

Quote:47.4 Questioner: Did you say that blue was missing from fourth-density negative?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us clarify further. As we have previously stated, all beings have the potential for all possible vibratory rates. Thus the potential of the green and blue energy center activation is, of course, precisely where it must be in a creation of Love. However, the negatively polarized entity will have achieved harvest due to extremely efficient use of red and yellow/orange, moving directly to the gateway indigo bringing through this intelligent energy channel the in-streamings of intelligent infinity.

Blue ray stems from the Green ray. Blue Ray communication, in my opinion, involves universal concepts and true feelings about the self, not about probabilistic external facts, such as the sky is green. On the other hand, if we're talking about my feelings, or whether love entails acceptance, that's blue ray. When you talk about these subjects honestly, blue ray cannot be ignore by other entities precisely because it concerns truth, and probabilistic external facts are never true, but merely a probabilistic reference to a more illusory reality.

Theory aside, this is my experience. I only feel blue ray energy when I speak of something involving my feelings, or when I speak about universal concepts. I do not feel any blue ray energy when I make factual statements about the world. That being said, I am not very experienced with the blue ray, so I could have an imprecise understanding. Perhaps someone else can chime in!
(09-28-2013, 01:48 PM)Bat Wrote: [ -> ]Its not so much about interpreting them to be facts, rather simply the way the statement comes across in a general sense.
Interpretation is another way of saying the way something "comes across".

Further, I'm thinking there is no such thing as 'well-meant" confusion if the expression is coming from blue ray. Why? Because with blue ray there is conscious awareness of the limit of what can be said on a matter. You can't both have that awareness of limitation and just toss some random guess, over the wall, as an opinion - otherwise you would not be "teaching what you are learning". Chew on that.

Bat

You cannot have truth without lies, both dance in harmony together. Ra also said that intelligent infinity can be tapped through any Ray if my memory recalls correctly. I fully agree on whats being said about the positive path but i still believe blue ray is active in negative entities in a very distorted way. Two sides of the same coin.

@Zen i guess i was going along the lines of a more general sense like the example i gave, rather than the finer details of wording.
Lies are about power and control. Power is yellow ray. Thus, lies, are in my opinion, a yellow ray concept.

Similar to how exclusive self-love is not distorted green ray concept as much as it is an orange ray concept.

Bat

I would agree mostly, however i feel that the blue ray can be used negatively, i mean we have negative 5th density beings. 5th Density is associated with the blue ray. I would say the Green ray is activated in a distorted sense in negative entities, else how could they exist in 4th density Green ray?
Green ray is different from a 4th density body.

Bat

Yes, but it is the density of love/understanding? Green ray?
I'm not sure how I know that, but I just feel it. 4th density body has all the rays. Just like here in 3D we're not just yellow ray.

Bat

I agree fully. So it would make sense that a 4th Densities negative entities would have all the rays activated even if in a very distorted sense. imo
I'm not sure how negative entities would be balanced. I was thinking of positive entities without realizing it. But for a positive to have all rays fully activated would open the gateway to intelligent infinity. All the rays have the potential to be activated. So I don't think that 4D means they all are. There is potential for this. It is probably much easier in 4D because of no veil. Although 4D is a denser illusion.

Bat

Yeah i agree. The negative path is dischord. You can't have the concept of harmony without dischord. Both dance in unity. imo
"The battle of the wills" is an indigo concept as it has to do faith and will.

Bat

I would say Yellow ray has more to do with will power. Indigo imo is more about seeing creator and self as one in the same, the outer and inner as one.

Aloysius

Intentionally communicating something that is known to be distorted to a greater towards falsity/truth than truth/falsity for the purposes of manipulation would not be a blue ray expression as it is not genuine/sincere communication, as the others said blue ray expression is not a negative thang.

Quote:I would agree mostly, however i feel that the blue ray can be used negatively, i mean we have negative 5th density beings. 5th Density is associated with the blue ray. I would say the Green ray is activated in a distorted sense in negative entities, else how could they exist in 4th density Green ray?

5th Density is that of wisdom. Communicating in 5th density negative would hardly be an issue as by that point entities are quite often completely alone. Green ray needs to be shut down to a significant degree if you really want to pursue negative fourth density, it's why it's so hard to do for many.
The STO/STS path of progression is not symmetrical.
(09-29-2013, 03:00 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]Intentionally communicating something that is known to be distorted to a greater towards falsity/truth than truth/falsity for the purposes of manipulation would not be a blue ray expression as it is not genuine/sincere communication, as the others said blue ray expression is not a negative thang.
Importantly, sincerity is quite far off from honesty though - so there is a big distinction to be made. Honesty is an ability which is the result of work in consciousness, whereas sincerity simply follows from desire and may call upon unconscious bias of the distortion present in the lower centers - (i.e. mistrust, fear, etc).

Aloysius

Ah, thank you.

Unbound

Um, yesh, the distortion of blue-ray that results in negative communications is the distortion of being "closed" which causes communication to be more "toned" or coloured by the lower centers because there is a lack of actualized blue-ray energies which, in the distortion of being "open" results in honest, clear expression. So, I agree that the blue-ray can be used negatively, being the first center where one is actively a co-creator, but it is used negatively not because of its own energies but because of a lack thereof.

The process of development of each path is towards the balancing of distortions to create an inner harmony in some fashion. The negative path uses self suppression of the blue and green ray in order to "vault" over those centers, neglecting to balance them to create a dissonant balance. A highly distorted center can be considered "closed" because it is like a pathway through a forest becoming grown over and covered in brambles. Sure, the pathway is still there and energy can move through it, but it is getting highly deformed.

All of the centers are always "active" in some capacity, but there is a pressurization between centers, so a "closed" center will not colour as much energy and so have much less of a play in the manifest activities of the individual. Thus why the inactivity of the blue-ray, which, when active, results in honest expression, results in negative deception first and foremost of self, then of other self, for is not the self the first to be deceived? Hence, the blue ray becomes highly distorted by yellow ray's (or green ray's in the case of those positive beginning work on the blue ray) energetic dominance throughout the system and its own distorted nature disables the active, honest expression of itself.

Basically, if your blue ray is distorted and closed, then you are probably deceiving yourself first and foremost and through your self-deception then presenting that deception towards others. I believe this can be done by either pathway, the negative simply continues to do so whereas positive works to balance that distortion. However, both paths can be started in the lower centers, so many positive entities may actually have a distorted blue ray for quite awhile until they do work on it, the negative cling to the distortion of being closed, for secrecy and deception is their power.

Of course, all IMO aha
I also believe Ra's words indicate that the negative entity does not activate green nor blue. Not only does Ra explicitly say that blue ray cannot enter potentiation until green ray is activated (and that negative entities do not use green ray), but blue ray requires an intensive understanding of the self...and "We remind you that the negative path is one of separation. What is the first separation: the self from the self."
Lots of interesting confusion here. I think I'll add some more.

If 5D is the density of wisdom and wisdom has to do with perception of the overarching view, the non-transient meaning, if you will, then I don't see what blackmail and force of will have to do with that. I've never seen one lizard blackmail another--so maybe that's slightly more advanced than 2D--but I've sure seen them in contests of will that have nothing to do with wisdom, so far as I can tell.

Evil distortions of the blue ray, in my view, would have to do with creating large systems of corruption or domination. Genghis Khan must have been quite sharp in the blue department. Whereas your run of the mill sts dude may not be able to manipulate his 5th chakra, I wouldn't put it past their spiritual athletes, so to say.

Anyhow, a more interesting aspect of distorted blue ray for me is the concept of balancing Wisdom with Love. For 6D wanderers who are over balanced in Wisdom, it's not so easy to work towards a balance of self in which Love becomes the ground upon which one builds (or deconstructs) his instrument of consciousness.

Seven years ago L/L did a Q'uo reading for me and this was a principal topic. The upshot was something about learning to think with one's heart.

Something to think about, eh? I mean, something to.........?
(09-28-2013, 01:36 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Bat' pid='135393' dateline='1380389597']
It relates to energy centers and STS/STO path, largely talked about in the Law of One series.

What do you base your claim on, sources please.
(10-07-2013, 05:09 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2013, 01:36 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Bat' pid='135393' dateline='1380389597']

What do you base your claim on, sources please.

I just lost my post due to board errors, but there are three separate q&as mentioning negatives close thier green and blue, and a number of indirect q&as about blue springs from green. This is a pretty central point so I'll eventually repost it. One q&as is already above in my old post in this thread.

Edited with closed instead of vague and illdescript ignore
I find that they don't ignore in as much as purposefully go around, which is more to the point. Normals "ignore" in that they may occasionally see glimpses of truth, and STO's gravitate towards it but STS's dont "ignore" and it misses the entirety of the point to say that they "ignore" anything. They simply purposefully seek to avoid random activations of green/blue, which is the exact opposite of ignore which is to pay no attention to.
Pages: 1 2