Bring4th

Full Version: 4D Judgment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is 4D positive without judgment, even at the start of the density? Or is judgment one of the lessons that you learn as you progress? With no veil, is there automatically no judgment, because you see Creator in another clear as day?

One thing I suppose is that in 4D+, everyone is kind, since we more fully reflect the bias towards kindness of our Logos.
There is 4D positive and negative, service to others and service to self. The service to others path leads you to seeing past the veil at how we are all connected into one universe and one being that is experiencing itself over and over.

In 4D service to self you see yourself as absolutely amazing and better than everyone else, or at least those who you could say have more power than you.

Also, the veil is breaking, we are in 4D now, how do you feel?
It doesn't feel like I imagined 4D would. I still keep thinking we're in 3D.

I feel I am still judgmental, and haven't really seen through the veil. But if this is 4D then hooray, I've made it. I still get sad at times though, and sometimes I wish to still depart. But in all, my life is good.

I like your avatar. I've always liked Calvin and Hobbes.
There is a rather long transitional period whereby the supplied vibration is slowly more and more able to be used by the individual and societal mind. The vibration of a density is not the same as the experience of the density. The mind must make something of the vibration through resonant thought in order for there to be any experience of the vibration. Reducing this new experience to "kindness" and other projections of hope and 3D ideology is really some kind of unconscious compensation for lack of that perceived condition in current experience. Here and now, this world, is what is brought forward through actual experience. We do not somehow gain new experience of something more without bothering to work with what we have currently. Our current working determines what we will have and have provided for ourselves and society. Folks wake up.
I don't think it's expected that we all always will agree with each other. We really don't need to always agree with everyone. What we need is to hear and respect and allow others to disagree without anger.

"Judgement" implies ego: "I am better than … or I am smarter than … whoever doesn't think exactly the way I do."

This of course extends not just to differing opinions, but also to different colors and different religions, and different sexes, and different sexual proclivities, and different countries with different languages and cultures, and midgets and giants, etc.

And this is possible here and now in 3D. I think that this is the prep work we ought to be doing. When the veil lifts our unity and our equality will become obvious, but for now a mutual respect will go a long way, I think.
The more you work on being non-judgmental in your own interactions with others, the more you will see others be influenced by your deeds. Those who may prefer to be non-judgmental but cannot understand just how to approach certain situations, would be able to recall their experiences of being around you in situations that seemed impossible to handle.
(09-30-2013, 09:19 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I feel I am still judgmental, and haven't really seen through the veil.

Is there is something in particular that makes you feel that it's difficult to move past judgment? (situations, people, feelings?).

I have to thank Manny for causing this Ra quotation hit home with me, which helps me with judgment:

Quote:1.6 Questioner: [The question was lost because the questioner was sitting too far from the tape recorder to be recorded.]
Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

Any time I start to feel judgmental, I instead think of this and then I ask myself what am I, the one infinite Creator, attempting to teach myself?
(09-30-2013, 10:29 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Any time I start to feel judgmental, I instead think of this and then I ask myself what am I, the one infinite Creator, attempting to teach myself?

I would paraphrase, that any time I feel the need to increase light/lightness to the situation, I do this, as judgementalness is not always additing to darkness.
What people are ambiguously alluding to is that ego investment leads to decisions which are unconsciously supported by identification and attachment rather than what is known vs what is not known. So "judgement" becomes a loaded term to describe unconscious investment related to distortions present in orange/yellow centers. People are *not* attracted to lack of "judgement", but rather the perception of decisions which are based on consciously informed experience. Green ray decisions or judgment is only possible after sufficient balancing of yellow and orange and people have a natural unconscious affinity to the demonstration of a vibration to which they are seeking.
I feel judgment towards myself when I do "wrong". And it gets me upset when my mom starts cursing a lot when she's upset. I don't know if this is judgment. You're right though xise. What do I, the Infinite Creator, have to be judgmental about. My life as it goes is pretty good for the most part. This thread is doing better than I expected.
(10-01-2013, 01:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I feel judgment towards myself when I do "wrong". And it gets me upset when my mom starts cursing a lot when she's upset. I don't know if this is judgment. You're right though xise. What do I, the Infinite Creator, have to be judgmental about. My life as it goes is pretty good for the most part. This thread is doing better than I expected.

Greetings & Salutations One & All,

Gem, I recommend Toby Wheelcock's TLoO site that is searchable & has broken down all The Law of One material six ways from Sunday..... I would review the section on "4th density" to start, perhaps reviewing the section on "The Two Paths," & definitely reviewing the section on "Energy Centers" as Zen's comments (IMHO) are spot on. It's fantastic to read everyone's comments... so much love & wisdom here in these forums....

Shalom.
(09-28-2013, 04:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is 4D positive without judgment, even at the start of the density? Or is judgment one of the lessons that you learn as you progress? With no veil, is there automatically no judgment, because you see Creator in another clear as day?

One thing I suppose is that in 4D+, everyone is kind, since we more fully reflect the bias towards kindness of our Logos.

there might be judgement at the core as personality, however i strongly believe there won't be any. since people's psyche and personality are positively oriented, there can not be occasion for judging
Judgement seems to have many meanings other than using it to attribute some undesirable characteristics onto someone or to self (that's an imbalance). Judgment can be necessary tool. We need some way to evaluate and understand our actions so we can take responsibility & do what needs be done. If not we'd be carried away by enthusiasm to direct our energy in some way.
GW, can you clarify what you mean by judgment? Can you describe in detail what it means to you?

The textbook definition of judgment is fairly different from textbook definition of judgmental. I often use the word judgment to refer to judgment-condemnation/being judgmental as opposed to the textbook word judgment.

After all, we've all heard about person A being given a task by person B (usually a boss). Then person A asks "well what should I do if this happens during the task?" Person B responds "Use your best judgment." The word judgment there is use in a different context and with a different meaning than when I refer to judgment-condemnation.

Language can be so imprecise. Although in this case we could definitely be more clear!
People tend to sloppily hijack and misuse words like "judgement" because of the emotion it invokes due to some personal association. They totally forget that they hold an unconscious, highly personal association of word meaning. This goes for many terms, esp related to an adopted meme.
I would just project my imagination to visualizing a 4D entity...

having a level of self-acceptance that is infinitely more than us yellow ray beings, and, having greater capacity for self-honesty as well (activated blue ray), they would see judgment in completely different ways than us. If they could share various distortions to harmonize catalyst in SMC, I would think too that they don't get caught up in their own distortions like we do in 3D. Is this correct?
(12-21-2013, 06:06 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I would just project my imagination to visualizing a 4D entity...

having a level of self-acceptance that is infinitely more than us yellow ray beings, and, having greater capacity for self-honesty as well (activated blue ray), they would see judgment in completely different ways than us. If they could share various distortions to harmonize catalyst in Social Memory Complex, I would think too that they don't get caught up in their own distortions like we do in 3D. Is this correct?
But it's the societal mind which provides the structure that is being used for treatment of concepts. The 4D vibration is not in any way necessary for self-honesty, it's just that people generally find greater attachment to the limitations provided by the lower vibrations available within 3D. The higher vibrations (of 3D) are simply not yet as compelling and have yet to be pioneered sufficiently to adopt to a wider degree, for greater purpose. Within 3D, there is plenty of potential opportunity available to become honest, with necessary change in modality of thought that accompanies the lessened distortions.

The first inkling of "4D" is actually the projection of intuitive ideas invoked by the new access to time/space (subjective/interior/microcosm) which is offered by the 6th subdensity vibration. Until that which the notions are suggesting is actually integrated, they serve as a place holder for unconscious reactions against the prior meme - it is basically the shadow externalized into yet another acceptably limited (ego-safe) meme.
Hey I was being honest this is how I imagine 4D (based on what Ra was talking about rays & smc's) Wink

Was thinking of these:
'The advantages of this complex are the relative lack of distortion in understanding the social beingness and the relative lack of distortion in pursuing the direction of seeking, for all understanding/distortions are available to the entities of the society.'

'Ra: I am Ra. There is very little work in consciousness in fourth and in fifth densities compared to the work done in third density. The work that is accomplished in positive fourth is that work whereby the positive social memory complex, having, through slow stages, harmoniously integrated itself, goes forth to aid those of less positive orientation which seek their aid. Thus their service is their work and through this dynamic between the societal self and the other-self which is the object of love, greater and greater intensities of understanding or compassion are attained. This intensity continues until the appropriate intensity of the light may be welcomed. This is fourth-density harvest.

Within fourth-density positive there are minor amounts of catalyst of a spiritual and mental complex distortion. This occurs during the process of harmonizing to the extent of forming the social memory complex. This causes some small catalyst and work to occur, but the great work of fourth density lies in the contact betwixt the societal self and less polarized other-self.
Was just being honest as well, based on personal experience. There doesn't seem to be anything in your imagination of 4D that would not wholly apply to 3D, so it begs the distinction. Do you see it otherwise?
would you know?
From the perspective of personal experience and the Ra material. SMC's are formed in 3D, for example. So obviously self acceptance continues evolving, offering different modalities of experience while in 3D. And yes, that addresses what has been imagined so far.