Bring4th

Full Version: Interview with Matt Pulver: Subquantum Kinetics, Gödel's Theorem, and Electrogravi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is a great interview:

Quote:Over the course of our one-hour dialogue we dig into ether science, the philosophical implications of Gödel's theorem, and an array of other topics in between. Hope you enjoy it. A breakdown of the interview can be referenced below if so desired:

0min-4min: Matt's Background/Academic Experience; Involvement with Project Camelot/Blue Science; Funding in Academia; Importance of the Independent Researcher; Kerry Cassidy

5min-24min: Collaborative Work with Dr. Paul LaViolette; Predictive Power of Subquantum Kinetics; String Theory as a Brain Drain; Particles as Dissipative Structures; Gravity; Unaccounted Core Energy in Planets/Stars; Genic Energy; Galactic Superwaves; Pioneer Anomaly; Was There a Big Bang; Red Shift as a Doppler Effect; Red Shift as Tired Light Effect; Cosmology and Micro Physics as an Open System Phenomenon

25min-28min: Science and the Academy; Was the Ether Disproven; Black Projects; Phil Schneider and Underground Bases; Politics of the Matrix; Conspiracy; Conditioned Scientists; Thrive and Mass Awakening

29min-52min: Ra and the Law of One; Making Space for Spirituality; History of Mathematical Formalism; Paradoxes and Set Theory; Russell's Paradox; Formal Number Theory; Gödel's Theorem and Contradiction; Limitations of Mathematical Logic/Proofs; Qualitative vs. Quantitative Thinking; Gödel and Duality; Structure of Consciousness; Parameters of Human Perception; Limitations of Awareness; Archetypes and Artifacts; Embracing Paradox and Holism; Western Thought and Reality Denial; The Subjective Experience; Self-Awareness and God; Limitations of Materialism and Formal Philosophical Systems

53min-61min: Electrogravitics; T. Townsend Brown; Back to the Future; How Rocketry Works; Antigravity; Reverse Engineering B2-Bomber; Etheron Field Dynamics; Cloaking/Stealth; Philadelphia Experiment; Gravitational Scalar Potential vs. Vector Field; The Scalar Ether; Building a Homopolar Generator

http://www.blue-science.org/articles/201.../#more-854
Very interesting--thank you for posting this.

edit--I had to remove the subject to reply to this--it kept telling me the subject line was too long.
yeah, no probs marielle.

it's been a while since I've visited Project Camelot ... and this type of techy, scientific-oriented material. Kerry and her crew over there lost me a while back in some of their excursions into deep conspiracy etc etc. My point of focus was not in that place at the time, and so I haven't been in this field for ages.

but the stuff that was spoken about in this interview (of which you can get a flavor of from the keyword terms listed in the digest above) is familiar ground for me - I studied physics and maths at university for 3.5 years, and the philosophical foundations of mathematics, especially, were of great interest to me. The book mentioned in the interview - Godel, Escher, and Bach - is also a classic; and well worth plowing through, even for someone from a non-science background.

and thanks for letting me know about the subject line; the thread title was as long as it could be, so it def needs some shortening BigSmile

cheers!

plenum