Bring4th

Full Version: what gives ruby and diamond its particular power?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first up, Ra says that the crystals must be 'properly charged', else a crystal healing will not be effuctuated. This is done done by a 'healer' who themselves are relatively 'crystallized'.

Quote:2.3 All of these crystal healings are charged through purified channels. Without the relative crystallization of the healer working with the crystal, the crystal will not be properly charged.

and different crystals are used for different purposes, although the group did not follow up on this line of questioning for technical information.

Quote:2.3 To go through the various crystals to be used would be exhaustive to this instrument, although you may ask us if you wish in another session. (not followed up on)

however, the key piece of information is that a ruby or a diamond can be used in almost any application, given the adequate polarization and balancing of the Healer wielding the tool.

Quote:2.3 The delicacy, shall we say, of the choosing of the crystal is very critical and, in truth, a crystalline structure such as a diamond or ruby can be used by a purified channel who is filled with the love/light of One in almost any application.

- -

what are the physical properties of ruby/diamond that enable this behaviour? (ie multi-purpose application).

both ruby and diamond are extremely HARD substances, as ranked on the Moh's scale. Ruby belongs to the corundum family (as does sapphire, ruby being the red 'version' of corundum, and sapphire the name for all other colors of corundum, although sapphire is normally associated with a deep, powerful blue).

[Image: 8R9U0Pt.jpg]

this hardness of ruby and diamond is a direct correspondance to crystalline strength and regularity; or in chemical terms, the bonding is strong.

- -

Ra describes crystallarity as such:

"47.7 When a crystalline structure is formed of your physical material the elements present in each molecule are bonded in a regularized fashion with the elements in each other molecule.

Thus the structure is regular and, when fully and perfectly crystallized, has certain properties.

It will not splinter or break; it is very strong without effort; and it is radiant, traducing light into a beautiful refraction giving pleasure of the eye to many."

what is the structure of ruby?

[Image: 640px-Corundum-3D-balls.png]

and diamond?

[Image: oNdiRQn.jpg]

[Image: 250px-Diamond_Cubic-F_lattice_animation.gif]

- - / /

more on corundum:

http://www.minerals.net/mineral/corundum.aspx Wrote:Corundum is a very hard, tough, and stable mineral. For all practical purposes, it is the hardest mineral after Diamond, making it the second hardest mineral. It is also unaffected by acids and most environments.

Corundum is easily synthesized, and many Corundum abrasives are synthetic. Synthetic gems are also easily created by adding traces of certain color producing elements to the Corundum solution, and letting the solution solidify into a boule, or synthetic, unprocessed "mineral" with a particular shape. This process is called the Verneuil process.

and it must be remembered that all crystal effects are subject to the following principle:

"58.18 However, it may be noted that only the will of the crystallized entity may cause interdimensional light to flow through this material.

The more regularized the entity, and the more regularized the crystal, the more profound the effect."

Unbound

SYMMETRY.
I'd say it definitely has to do with the geometry of their atomic structure, which is what gives them their hardness and resiliency
Belief in particular power.
Diamond for example carry the same energies as quartz do, however more efficiently because of its compact structure.
Keep in mind the purity of the crystal (ie clarity) is extremely important.

Quote:57.8 Questioner: Would an unflawed crystal be considerably more effective than the flawed one that we now have?

Ra: I am Ra. Without attempting to deem the priorities you may choose, we may note that the regularized or crystallized entity, in its configuration, is as critical as the perfection of the crystal used.
If anyone is short of crystallized entities, I nominate plenum.
All crystals have a specific geometry of their lattice. The associations of basic shapes are fairly well known, but crystal geometry is more complex.

The only one I can comment on is that of salt, which has a simple cube structure; which is unmagical and is thus useful for absorbing thought-forms.
"sacred geometry" and hexes? Platonic solid derivations mayhap?
2,868 diamonds, 273 pearls, 17 sapphires, 11 emeralds, and 5 rubies.

[Image: kCxg64F.jpg]

excellent crystallised hat to wear.

The Imperial State Crown the United Kingdom (royalcollection.org.uk)

close up
Don't forget diamond is the a precious stone and is highly used in jewelry, it can be cut to different shapes which makes it more compatible for jewelry making purpose, click here for more details....
(05-14-2014, 02:25 AM)Jennifer Craig Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget diamond is the a precious stone and is highly used in jewelry, it can be cut to different shapes which makes it more compatible for jewelry making purpose, click here for more details....

Hey Jenny can you help with cutting the fat of my hips as well ? Wink I want a body cut like diamonds.
I used to have an artificial ruby. It was pretty big. But I don't think it was useful for healing.