Bring4th

Full Version: My results with magick.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Intent: Get married to my soulmate.

Result: Months before I even truly knew her fully, I mysteriously and suddenly set a magical intent (free will kept in mind) to get married to her through a mantra. She was currently taken in a stagnant relationship. Despite this I persisted. The relationship suddenly ended a month later on somewhat peaceful terms.

Less than 3 months later I visited her in NYC and I am now engaged. This one worked.

I have to admit I only entered this with so confidently because I was able to channel my past with this person. We've known each other and loved each other deeply for many millenias beyond this life and I rested in that.

- Intent: Merge with my most recent past lives.

Result: This stemmed from me being able to channel the name of my most previous life and look her up on ancestral sites. The dates (She died in 1986, I was born in 1994) and locations added up. She lived in Texas only a hundred miles away or so.

All I really feel is a sudden increase in feminine energy and admittedly I have a desire of becoming much much more feminine. My sexual desire is now completely bisexual, very much more so. I now like pinks and purples much more. It's becoming a bit sharper over time.

There is a off-world life in-between these two but any possible result there is intangibly felt. I assume this one is working.

I also have a central intent of becoming great at magickal ability in general and I now find myself using magical intent in small moments. For example, I've successfully gotten myself to a New York Opera barely on time (mere minutes) by setting a strong intent to make it.

Anybody else have similar anecdotes?

Aloysius

You're engaged?! Woah congrats to you and Vervex! (it is vervex right? LOL)

Transforming the world through the self can be an interesting thing when consciously attempted through such a practice.
I've thrown away all my magic texts and practices but I do have some tales of irresponsible tomfoolery of the days.

What I did was mainly "astral" and/or protective, I really liked my privacy hehe.
On a more physical/imprinted and non ritualistic level; I never lost bets or gambles, never (wanna bet on it? lol). I'm also well versed in mathematical probability and the combination of that and magic was pretty potent (and very selfish, I know I know lol). People used to enter raffles with my name and win lol.

Edit; a, few, superfluous, commas

Unbound

I don't really "use magic" very much, only when I feel the guided need. Last summer I put out the intention to obtain a cheap, small/half sized acoustic guitar and within 3 days I got one off a friend of mine for 10 bucks and I am still using it. I don't do anything beyond pure will intention or ritual stuff without very good reason.
Way way to many to list, people are performing "magic" constantly, I don't like calling it magic though to easy and likely for that term to be misinterpreted. I refer to it as an increasing awareness of the natural process of individuation as termed by Jung.

"In Jungian psychology, also called analytical psychology, it expresses the process in which the individual self develops out of an undifferentiated unconscious. It is a developmental psychic process during which innate elements of personality, the components of the immature psyche, and the experiences of the person's life become integrated over time into a well-functioning whole."
I've had a period where I used "magic" that is, intentionally saying to the higher self/sys-admin self what I want injected into my reality and what I am willing to put up with if such a thing is injected into my reality.

Usually I get a slightly apprehensive feeling whenever I get a echo of confirmation that something will happen, after that reality for a while stops making sense in a real-normal timeline way and any artifacts that are desired to be produced are produced, thus far ranging from turning into a black hole to seeing arch angels to visiting the void to a lot of other things. But every time I do it takes weeks to months to get the desire to interact with "all'ya'll again" so Its like having vitality used to push me far from where I'm supposed to be and slowly rolling back to where I was. But as to the limits of what I can do if I accept that it will take me a while to be back to my "self".... I've yet to see anything resembling a limit.

That is also why I've taken to not using magic at all if possible, since for me its not "me doing magic"... As such...

I believe thus far that the largest spell I've "done" is attempting to teleport out of 3rd D earth into another timeline with friends from this timeline with me on the transition but when the spell would have worked I decided that it was not so much about me jumping to another reality as it was about me checking if I could do it and then refusing to teleport, which caused significant distortions to my timeline for a while. It caused me 3-9 months or so to fully ground back into something resembling a reasonable 3rd D timeline.

More real example? I asked for a friend that could draw starchild maps out of curiosity as to if I'm a starchild. Met a person who exists outside of time and has been 17 for 2-3 years now according to paper proof and has drawn hundreds if not thousands of starchild maps and taught me how to draw them as well and now I'm casually drawing starchild maps with people.

I asked for a strong self-to-self interaction and I met a musician self that exists outside of time and quite possibly in strong negative time/space that taught me how to play music and gave me a free piano as a gift.

Aloysius

Sagt. that's a good point and kinda along the same lines of what I mean when I say "imprinted".

Another thing with "magic". If one actually (or accidentally lol) taps into the highest levels one may very well see that they have the potential to change anything...But! this can be accompanied by the overwhelming view that everything is already perfect the way it is.
This is a big reason I don't bother with it anymore.

Also, I now agree with Ra that "the greatest magic is an honest distortion towards love". Honestly, that's the real deal.
(10-04-2013, 03:55 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]Sagt. that's a good point and kinda along the same lines of what I mean when I say "imprinted".

Another thing with "magic". If one actually (or accidentally lol) taps into the highest levels one may very well see that they have the potential to change anything...But! this can be accompanied by the overwhelming view that everything is already perfect the way it is.
This is a big reason I don't bother with it anymore.

Also, I now agree with Ra that "the greatest magic is an honest distortion towards love". Honestly, that's the real deal.

This

followed by this:

"Since I need to say this alternative is as good as any other alternative since everything is already perfect, I can do anything I want since any reality is perfect as well"

Together those two lead to some wacky adventures I can tell you that.
magic is just another name for psychology.
I haven't explored majick in itself directly, but in my seeking of Ra I have encountered different types of weirdness, like seeing the magician archetype as a hallucination, feeding my subconscious which was projected on a wall. It was weird the things I saw from my subconscious before my eyes. Ra also had me speaking ancient Egyptian language for a bit. Though I cannot verify if it was correct.

I've never done spells, but I've tried to use the Secret, which hasn't really worked for me. But to me, wolfy type anthros are magical, though they exist in a separate dimension. It's amazing that in that dimension they are perfectly normal.
(10-04-2013, 06:37 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]magic is just another name for psychology.

Psychology is just another word for self trying to understand self but named after one specific pseudo-religious ("health") attribute.

Kind of like Magic is just another name for Prayer.

or

Magic is just another name for Technology/Sentience/Charge/Polarity etc etc etc.

But that being said, my experiences with magic seems to indicate that everything is magic. And I dont care that there's a Kay in there BigSmile
(10-04-2013, 06:37 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]magic is just another name for psychology.
The setting of intentions in this manner have universal implications, beyond alteration of the individual mind.

You're not just shaping the self but the all-self.

Quote:16.54 Questioner: Does what we do, when we think of possibilities that can occur, say daydreaming: Do these become real in these densities?

Ra: I am Ra. This depends upon the nature of the daydream. This is a large subject. Perhaps the simplest thing we can say is, if the daydream, as you call it, is one which attracts to self, this then becomes reality to self. If it is contemplative general daydream, this may enter the infinity of possibility/probability complexes and occur elsewhere, having no particular attachment to the energy fields of the creator.

16.55 Questioner: To make this a little more clear, if I were to daydream strongly about building a ship, would this occur in one of these other densities?

Ra: I am Ra. This would, would have, or shall occur.

16.56 Questioner: And then if, say, an entity daydreams strongly about battling, let us say, another entity, would this occur?

Ra: I am Ra. In this case the entity’s fantasy concerns the self and other-self; this binds the thought-form to the possibility/probability complex connected with the self which is the creator of this thought-form. This then would increase the possibility/probability of bringing this into third-density occurrence.
I am thankful I can't bring my creations into 3.x density experience, because that makes them all the more special. Physics doesn't allow for it. I don't know how much we're into 4th density, hence the .x .
My past experience with 'magic' has been similar to most in this thread. At first I used it a few times with positive results nearly every time. Then I just stopped using it due to my more refined philosophy as a result of being 'awake' for a couple of years. That philosophy is that there simply isn't any reason to change anything. Everything I am experiencing is what I need to experience; I trust that my higher self will provide the appropriate catalyst for learning.

That being said, I used magic recently. I decided my work environment/pay was not stable enough of a living situation, so I performed a 'spell' in my own way (made up on the spot with strong intention). The result manifested over the past 2 weeks in the form of securing a job that pays 20-30% more and sounds like a much less hostile work environment. I did not physically go out and search for the job, it literally came to me in an unprompted phone call from an unlikely source. I chose to use magic in this instance because I felt I had enough experience of barely scraping by paycheck to paycheck.

Brittany

I've recently created changes in my consciousness at will. After experiencing the effects of these changes, I can not think of any better definition for "magic". When the perspective is shifted, the very act of living becomes magical, and there is infinite potential in each moment.
the adept experiences things more and more as they are
(10-04-2013, 07:19 PM)Brittany Wrote: [ -> ]I've recently created changes in my consciousness at will. After experiencing the effects of these changes, I can not think of any better definition for "magic". When the perspective is shifted, the very act of living becomes magical, and there is infinite potential in each moment.

[Image: 2013-10-05.gif]

Don't mind me, just glittering throughAngelHeart.