Bring4th

Full Version: Making the connection...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I sat down for no more than 10 minutes with the intention to make contact with my guide or higher self. I have been making this my intention for perhaps a week or so at most and as far as I have been aware nothing has really happened. I read a channeled text by Paul Selig called 'I am the Word' which I'v really benefited from and I was using a mantra of sorts to set my intention which was as follows. 'I am Word through my intention to connect to a guide or my higher self'. I am word through this intention. word I am word'. The book explains that when you 'word' through something you aligning your frequency with your 'christed self' (Higher Self.)

So I was minding my own business cooking dinner when in my peripheral vision I noticed this 'energy' flowing and moving around me. When i tried looking at it, it would disappear but when i focused forwards I could see it again only in my peripheral vision. This energy continued to move around until it engulfed my vision and it aligned in a way that looked almost as if a crack of light running down through my field of vision. I finished cooking came upstairs and told my girlfriend what was happening. At this point the crack had shrunk in size and I could see colours shining and sparking in the 'crack' of light.

I asked if she could use her pendulum to ask if this had anything to do with a guide connecting to me. The pendulum confirmed that it was in fact my guide/guides. I was compelled to look outside and as i just opened the window there was bright flash. So I asked my girlfreind if this was their ship? and again the pendulum confirmed it was. I then asked her if they were Pleiadian as I know before I incarnated here I was a Pleiadian and again the pendulum confirmed this.

Edited ( more info)* My girlfreind asked if they where making adjustments to me so I will be better equipped for channeling but the answer was inconclusive but she said was closer to no. She then asked if the experience I had was to make new connections in my brain and the pendulum answered yes. Ptah came to mind and I asked her to ask on my behalf whether the guide/guides are of Ptah and the pendulum swung to yes.

I'v asked previously if I was a Ptah Pleiadian and the pendulum swung too yes so I guess the family dropped in tonight. The fact they have made some new connections in my brain is what really intrigues me. So much for desert after dinner looks like I'v got a mystery to solve! ha
You're fortunate. I feel a certain connection with Pleiadians, though it feels stronger with Ra. Pleiadian energy is softer and more gentle I have found. Ra has hard lessons to learn. I think Pleiadians are 4D, unless there are groups from several densities there, but the ones I resonate with are 4D. I also like Sirius, and had a dream about it once. Pleiadians have technology that allows them to see other Universes within the Absolutum. According to them there are 10^49 (10 with 49 zeros) Universes within the Absolutum. So it's true that we each will get our own Universe, if we do not already have a Universe. I've thought long and hard about how I want to make my Universe. This was confirmed via a YouTube video that was only accessible when I was in an altered state. I've since not been able to locate the video, but I'm sure it will turn up later.

Edit:
"It is believed that we share this Absolutum along with 10 to the 49th power (10 with 49 zeros), number of other Universes,. Each one is separated by thick bands of spiritual energy called push belts."

http://www.semjase.net/semjeng10.html

I'm so glad I found this site. I thought I had lost this truth. Now if I could only find the YouTube video that has this truth in it. It also talked about fine matter and course matter.
(10-04-2013, 03:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]You're fortunate. I feel a certain connection with Pleiadians, though it feels stronger with Ra. Pleiadian energy is softer and more gentle I have found. Ra has hard lessons to learn. I think Pleiadians are 4D, unless there are groups from several densities there, but the ones I resonate with are 4D. I also like Sirius, and had a dream about it once. Pleiadians have technology that allows them to see other Universes within the Absolutum. According to them there are 10^40 (10 with 40 zeros) Universes within the Absolutum. So it's true that we each will get our own Universe, if we do not already have a Universe. I've thought long and hard about how I want to make my Universe. This was confirmed via a YouTube video that was only accessible when I was in an altered state. I've since not been able to locate the video, but I'm sure it will turn up later.

"All of the golden yellow Pleiadian Archangelic Tribe members are called Ra and are the keepers of divine wisdom, which is the product of all experience. The blue beings are named Ptah, and they are the protectors and preservers of the eternal nature of life. Ma-at is the title given to the red beings who are the spiritual warriors; they hold the energy of divine courage, which is beyond fear. The green beings are referred to as An-Ra, and they hold the energy of divine compassion and understanding."

I can't say if this is accurate but its an interesting perspective on the roles pleiadians have in their society.

Unbound

How about Aten-Ra? Aha
The eye of Ra sees all. Good point on how Ra could be related to the Pleiadians. I hadn't made that connection before, which explains why I resonate with both. Pledians helped me to feel Creator's love in my heart. Ra helped me with higher lessons such as how the Octaves are divided.

Unbound

Apparently the humanoid, bipedal form was seeded in this solar system by the Pleiadians, so it would make sense for Ra to have that connection.
Does Ra still have bipedal bodies, or are they floating light consciousness now? I refer to Ra in 6D. I think in the Sun there wouldn't be a surface to walk on. And I think I read they were in the Core of the star where the fusion really happens. But I think it is about how far into the density is how far into the star you can go.

If Ra has a place in seeding my body too, that would be great. The light they give us I really appreciate. It gives us life.

Unbound

As far as I can understand Ra is aware of a body on every density level.
Thought it's worth mentioning I'v had a slight headache since.
(10-04-2013, 06:13 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]Thought it's worth mentioning I'v had a slight headache since.

too much willed magic generates headaches. too much after that generates psychosis, too much after that generates Akira style phenomena. (anime/movie/manga)

Unbound

Water, lots of water, mandatory for any kind of energy work.
(10-04-2013, 06:22 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2013, 06:13 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]Thought it's worth mentioning I'v had a slight headache since.

too much willed magic generates headaches. too much after that generates psychosis, too much after that generates Akira style phenomena. (anime/movie/manga)

It's not something I'v been willing every waking hour over the last few weeks. I'v probably spent no more than 10 - 20 mins meditating with the will and intention to connect to a guide or my higher self.

Personally I feel the headache is a result of the adjustments that where made within the brain. That or I need to drink more water Wink
Pendulum will give a lot of 'false positives' at first. Be sure you're testing negative answers and random questions (Is it friday/sunny today?) to check calibration. Water with increased electrolytic content can aid in facilitating an increased conduction of energy from the Crown down through towards the arm to the palm vortices. Water can be programmed prior to drinking to also aid in strengthening the connection to the true Self.

If you have a slight cranial pressure that will likely be an expansion as your Crown is expanding to accommodate a higher spectrum of frequency. This usually occurs in the beginning when you start using the pendulum/dowsing and accessing higher functionality that way.

Edit: Ask your personal guide to protect/guard the 7th Chakra channel when asking questions, especially at first, only allowing your source group to come through. This will aid in removing the possibility of other entities responding which may not necessarily be of 'benefit'.
(10-04-2013, 07:19 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]Pendulum will give a lot of 'false positives' at first. Be sure you're testing negative answers and random questions (Is it friday/sunny today?) to check calibration. Water with increased electrolytic content can aid in facilitating an increased conduction of energy from the Crown down through towards the arm to the palm vortices. Water can be programmed prior to drinking to also aid in strengthening the connection to the true Self.

If you have a slight cranial pressure that will likely be an expansion as your Crown is expanding to accommodate a higher spectrum of frequency. This usually occurs in the beginning when you start using the pendulum/dowsing and accessing higher functionality that way.

Edit: Ask your personal guide to protect/guard the 7th Chakra channel when asking questions, especially at first, only allowing your source group to come through. This will aid in removing the possibility of other entities responding which may not necessarily be of 'benefit'.

Thanks for this. My gf has often tried using her pendulum and sometimes it simply doesn't swing at all. Other times it says it's unwilling to answer questions about me or any questions. I understand that there can be 'false positives' as you've stated but she and I have noticed that when we are getting answers from the pendulum there are some tell tale signs. The way the pendulum moves, the way it stops swinging on command and we've noticed that when answers are available the pendulum shakes/vibrates from the flow of energy going through my gf's hand. I'm not hung up on the name of my guides but I asked the questions already knowing the answer which was why I was not surprised by the confirmations the pendulum gave me.
..,ltkrekorkypoy
(12-05-2015, 07:07 PM)Steampunkish Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2013, 04:34 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The eye of Ra sees all. Good point on how Ra could be related to the Pleiadians. I hadn't made that connection before, which explains why I resonate with both. Pledians helped me to feel Creator's love in my heart. Ra helped me with higher lessons such as how the Octaves are divided.

Sorry for bursting a bubble here but i don't think you have any connections with the Pleiadians nor anyone who claims as such.The only authentic pleiadian contactee is Billy Meier plus they don't contact people via channeling like the most imposters out there.
Aha 'the only authentic'... Quite a statement. I also make many absolute statements and its interesting how it can be taken from the other side.
Quote:100.4 Questioner: Thank you. I feel obligated to ask the next, somewhat transient, question because of a request from Colonel Stevens. I also, for my own edification, [would like to] better understand the effect of the quarantine and first distortion. Would Ra comment on the purpose of the so-called Pleiades contact in Switzerland with Billy Meier— an entity known as Semjase and others.

Ra: I am Ra. It is not our practice to judge the value of a contact of metaphysical origin. We cannot confirm the contact referred to by the questioner as pure Confederation contact. However, we might suggest that there is some positive material within the recorded transcript of converse during this contact. As we have spoken previously to the various characteristics of so-called mixed contact, we shall not repeat, but note that all communication is of the One Infinite Creator in its infinite distortions.