Bring4th

Full Version: The sun in time/space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra said the sun could be visited in 6D time/space. I just had a meditation where I visualized myself in the sun, as close to the core as my 6D body would take me. There in the sun, it wasn't burning gas. There was a temple made of marble, and a nature background.

I then heard the cries of the many brothers and sisters of sorrow within the temple walls. The cries of suffering, and the calling out to us. And the feeling the compelling to answer. I did not see Ra, as all is light, and individualized portions sort of blend in with one another. There is a blurring between individualization and allness of everyone.

I aim to explore more of the sun. In all that gas and violent fusion, it appears there is structure in 6D time/space. It is a crystalized place.

I believe Ra showed me this. The sun is a beautiful place in the higher density time/space.

Anyone else have experiences with meditating on the Sun or on Ra?

Edit:
I just discovered that I created that temple with my consciousness. I just couldn't make out anyone else there yet.