Bring4th

Full Version: to experience 'all things desired'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this can be a somewhat confronting passage, as we have all been exposed to various religious notions while growing up, and they are full of 'you should' and 'thou shalt not' statements.

however, if one truly abides and recognises the Primal Distortion (that of Free Will), then we are here to experiment, to dally, to experience, to blunder, to enjoy, and to even frolic a bit.

after all, what is wrong with a bit of desire? BigSmile

- -

Quote:18.5 Questioner: Thank you. I have a question here from Jim that I will read verbatim: “Much of the mystic tradition of seeking on Earth holds that belief that the individual self must be erased or obliterated and the material world ignored for an entity to reach ‘nirvana,’ as it’s called, or enlightenment.

What is the proper role of the individual self and its worldly activities in aiding an entity to grow more into the Law of One?”

- -

Ra: I am Ra. The proper role of the entity is in this density to experience all things desired, to then analyze, understand, and accept these experiences, distilling from them the love/light within them. Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away.

The orientation develops due to analysis of desire. These desires become more and more distorted towards conscious application of love/light as the entity furnishes itself with distilled experience. We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One; this preserving the primal distortion of free will.

The reason it is unwise to overcome is that overcoming is an unbalanced action creating difficulties in balancing in the time/space continuum. Overcoming thus creates the further environment for holding onto that which apparently has been overcome.

All things are acceptable in the proper time for each entity, and in experiencing, in understanding, in accepting, in then sharing with other-selves, the appropriate description shall be moving away from distortions of one kind to distortions of another which may be more consonant with the Law of One.

It is, shall we say, a shortcut to simply ignore or overcome any desire. It must instead be understood and accepted. This takes patience and experience which can be analyzed with care, with compassion for self and for other-self.

- -
If all is one, and we are all things, how can we possibly perform an action that is not consonant with the Law of One? For the Law of One contains All That Is.
(10-05-2013, 03:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If all is one, and we are all things, how can we possibly perform an action that is not consonant with the Law of One? For the Law of One contains All That Is.
What is your point?
(10-05-2013, 03:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If all is one, and we are all things, how can we possibly perform an action that is not consonant with the Law of One? For the Law of One contains All That Is.

All actions are in accord with the Law of One.

They may not be with other laws, which may or may not be applied to your life on a individual case by case basis as you choose patterns from reality to repeat.

Such as Karma.

Having no sense of karma is well within the Law of One, though such a state would not be consonant with any basic form of life that I am aware of.
it's all of the one but how distorted is it, how much is the desire distilled by wisdom for the most efficient experience. interestingHeart

Maybe an action that treats the other as "other than your other-self."
(10-06-2013, 10:10 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe an action that treats the other as "other than your other-self."

But if all or most of creatures start from that assumption that what you are looking at is not an other-self but just, other. Then do we all start from a point of infringing the Law of One. How horrible... Tongue
(10-07-2013, 04:45 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]But if all or most of creatures start from that assumption that what you are looking at is not an other-self but just, other. Then do we all start from a point of infringing the Law of One. How horrible... Tongue

I guess that's why we move "away from distortions of one kind to distortions of another which may be more consonant with the Law of One."
I'm probably not the only one in the world, but there are desires I have that cannot be fulfilled in this density.
(10-07-2013, 11:13 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2013, 04:45 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]But if all or most of creatures start from that assumption that what you are looking at is not an other-self but just, other. Then do we all start from a point of infringing the Law of One. How horrible... Tongue

I guess that's why we move "away from distortions of one kind to distortions of another which may be more consonant with the Law of One."

All the while remembering that even the thought that there could ever be something more or less consonant than something else is in and of itself a distortion.
So contrast is a distortion.
(10-07-2013, 12:27 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So contrast is a distortion.

And if Ra is that which eliminates all contrast... And you ask Ra to do X...
(10-07-2013, 12:35 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]

Nothing will happen...
Exactly - nothing is what tends to happen during confusion and distraction.
(10-07-2013, 12:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Nothing will happen...

Guess again.

If Ra is an entity that lives in a density that bases its entire food chain off of eliminating the contrasts of other selves (distortions) and it will do so at all conditions if asked because its a passive condition (we seek to eliminate all distortions and harmonize everything etc). And you contact it with the desire of it removing your distortions.

Let me use an analogue.

You jump into a vat of acid for the purpose of it removing from you the distortion of having a skin. What happens?

Now assume the acid you jump into is self sentient.

I've come to the conclusion that if you really are willing to contact beings like Ra, if you lack the understanding to not contact them, ever, they will do anything and everything you want them to do. More specifically, if you are one of those unfortunate few who manage to have the particular delusion/distortion towards believing that all is one while in the 3rd density, your power to subjectively do things will be enormous. But much like the ending of almost all stories about trying to reach for subjective power while within a human form, it will end badly, not because nothing will happen but because exactly everything you want to happen will happen.

Which is entirely different from saying that nothing will happen.

(10-07-2013, 01:37 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]Guess again.

If Ra is an entity that lives in a density that bases its entire food chain off of eliminating the contrasts of other selves (distortions) and it will do so at all conditions if asked because its a passive condition (we seek to eliminate all distortions and harmonize everything etc). And you contact it with the desire of it removing your distortions.

Are you saying I or we have the full power of the social memory complex close at heart, for use in eliminating distortions? That is what I desire. But if creating other life somehow increases distortions temporarily, I'd be for that. I'm not constantly eliminating distortions. I've also tried to help Ra with their distortions, but I think I have too many of my own to successfully help them in any way. I do seek to harmonize with everything, particularly with Ra.

At first it was hard because I don't think I jived with them very well. But I think it's better now. At one point I had the feeling they wanted me to quit seeking them. So I don't seek them directly all that much. I seek harmony in my life more than that. But I have a feeling Ra has helped me more than I know.

BTW I couldn't watch the video due to copyright.

Am I correct, then, in assuming that discipline of the personality, knowledge of self, and control in strengthening of the will would be what any fifth-density entity would see as those things of importance?

Ra: I am Ra. In actuality these things are of importance in third through early seventh densities. The only correction in nuance that we would make is your use of the word, control. It is paramount that it be understood that it is not desirable or helpful to the growth of the understanding, may we say, of an entity by itself to control thought processes or impulses except where they may result in actions not consonant with the Law of One. Control may seem to be a short-cut to discipline, peace, and illumination. However, this very control potentiates and necessitates the further incarnative experience in order to balance this control or repression of that self which is perfect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXAxBnQuHwI Same movie, different part, same message. Hope that one works. If not the movie is Peaceful Warrior. Which is perhaps one of the best movies about how to approach anything ever.
(10-07-2013, 01:37 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2013, 12:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Nothing will happen...

Guess again.

Let me use an analogue.

You jump into a vat of acid for the purpose of it removing from you the distortion of having a skin. What happens?

Now assume the acid you jump into is self sentient.

I've come to the conclusion that if you really are willing to contact beings like Ra, if you lack the understanding to not contact them, ever, they will do anything and everything you want them to do. More specifically, if you are one of those unfortunate few who manage to have the particular delusion/distortion towards believing that all is one while in the 3rd density, your power to subjectively do things will be enormous. But much like the ending of almost all stories about trying to reach for subjective power while within a human form, it will end badly, not because nothing will happen but because exactly everything you want to happen will happen.

Which is entirely different from saying that nothing will happen.

How do you know what you want ?