Bring4th

Full Version: Energetic Hugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the past couple of days I've been focused on ways to open my heart chakra so that I can feel more love.

I've asked Ra to assist. I've asked the Pleiadians to show me their love.
I've visualized them holding a hand at my heart and sending positive energy in. But the most effective way I have found to feel their love is to visualize hugging them, with our hearts next to each other. I don't know what the Pleiadians look like, but I imagine humanoid.

It was not enough just to tune into them. I had to visualize strongly giving them a hug. My heart at first felt negative, and uncomfortable. I've tried to be kind in my life, but I've physically felt uncomfortable in my heart chakra. So I'm going to hold on visualizing this until I find a more effective method.

I've seen a marble temple in the sun when I visualized that I had created. There's enough room in the sun in time/space for everyone's own creation to manifest. And when I visualize, I can play with Light. I just want to feel Creator's love again like I did that one time. It made me cry it was so loving. But I was very sensitive to it. So maybe not so powerful as that was, but at least feeling loving in my heart without feeling the angst.

Astral form NS sends open heart vibes back.
Reminds me of carebears defeating evil with their stare (stair?).
yeah, hugs to you too bro BigSmile

plenum